• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He cut through the robot's arm, not through the robot's main armor plating so the feat is less impressive. Personally I believe base Deku's AP around the time of the Sports Fest is about 9-B.

Current base Deku would be higher.

Deku is fine where he is, there is no feat to put him in Wall level other than taking damage for Bakugou's explosions, which are very inconsistent.

Cutting that robot's arm is 9-A since it's more thick than the armor plate.

That's my point Therefir, he didn't destroy one of those robots. He used the armor panelling he held to slice off one of its arms as it charged towards him.

As for Deku being Wall level or Small Building level early on, I don't have access to the list of feats I've gathered for him at the moment so I'll respond to that later.

Anyway, thank you for updating Sir Nighteye's page Therefir.

The robot's arm seems thicker than the armor plate.

Making a quick measure they are actually comparable.

Ah, I think you're looking at the thickness of the entire arm compared to the thickness of the robot's armor.

EDIT: Anyway, I'll drop this bit for now and keep looking through other profiles that can be improved.

I think we can agree that the justification on Mirio's AP can be edited a bit? Referencing him being close to the No. 1 Pro Hero spot isn't a qualification for his AP.

I compared the thickness, and in the red circle there is a destroyed part even thicker than the robot's arm.

I'm going to edit Mirio's profile, I suposse something like "Should be comparable to Sir Nighteye, Chisaki stated that Sir Nighteye is slower than him" should be fine right?

How about:

'Incapacitated the majority of Class 1-A with a punch each. Comparable to Sir Nighteye.'?

And instead of At least Building level+ we just make him Building level+.

Shouldn't we update Endeavor and High-End's profiles?

Endeavor

Attack Potency: Unknown physically, City Block level with normal flames (A single shot from his Jet Burn could pierce High-End's body with ease), far higher with his maximum flames (His strongest flames can become this powerful)

Durability: City Block level (Was able to withstand being thrown this hard with almost no damage and could take hits from a serious High-End even when brutally injured), higher against fire attacks (Is able to withstand the heat of his flames which he states builds up inside of him after every serious attack he uses)

High-End

Attack Potency: City Block level (Is capable of casually launching an attack that was this strong while Endeavor was resisting with his flames)

Durability: City Block level (Can handle the force of his own attacks without injuring himself)

Why Baseline City Block level instead of Large Building level+? Because High-End's Large Building+ attack was not only very casual but when Endeavor was being thrown around he was firing off his thrusters in reverse with all of his power.

High-End would only have to be 1.2 times stronger to be City Block level, so I think it's not unreasonable that his serious attacks are City Block level.

I think it was actually stated that High-End was on a different level to the previous Nomus. I'll get a scan.

Edit: here, but i don't know if it's a wrong translation or somehow only refers to the post U.A one.

ByAsura said:
I think it was actually stated that High-End was on a different level to the previous Nomus. I'll get a scan.
It was stated he was special compared to the other Nomu's because he could talk, not because of his strength.

ByAsura said:
Look at the edit.
Doesn't matter, Hawk never saw the USJ Nomu (It did no damage either) and the Nomu at Hosu are featless. Even if High-End was stronger than the USJ Nomu that would be a massive Outlier since we know Endeavor is far weaker than even Weakned All Might..

That's why i was saying that in the edit, also he doesn't say in person. This Nomu was both shown and stated to be quite significantly stronger than Endeavor.

ByAsura said:
That's why i was saying that in the edit. This Nomu was both shown and stated to be quite significantly stronger than Endeavor.
I don't understand... what are you suggesting? We already know High-End is physically superior to Endeavor.

Well, it's also a completely different level because it has 6 Quirks instead of 2, not necessarily because it's AP and durability were higher than the USJ Nomu.

EDIT: And I woudn't say that attack of High-End's was very casual. He was using his Power, Musclue Augmentation and Jet Boosters Quirks at once to give force to his attack.

@Rusty What i was saying is he was stated to be on another level, but i didn't know the context behind it. My point there is that even if his claim does mean the U.S.J Nomu, it still wouldn't be some All Might level thing.

@Damage

They using "ability" as his level of power given the context. But there's no point to this discussion.

High-End's power in comparison to the U.S.J one.

Anyway, i might as well drop this since what he said could mean a lot of things.

Damage how do you feel about High-End's stats? Also Jet Booster doesn't increase High-End's power, he's just using it to fly. I'm positive it was casual.

Endeavor wasn't really even hurt by that attack.

I doubt High-End's first attack would be his absolute strongest one, also High-End didn't become interested with Endeavor till after he sliced him up. He also had to overpower Endeavor's thrusters at the same time and easily did so.

I think he should be baseline City Block level but what do you think?

I don't think the Jet Boosters increased the power of the swing of his arm much, but he did use them as moved while dragging his arm through the building.

I'm a little uncertain because it's very possible that High-End could increase his strength further but at the same time this is the most impressive feat we see High-End do throughout the fight. I don't think we should just give High-End City block level stats just because he is close to it.

Personally I would suggest At least Large Building level+ for High-End's AP and durability, on account of him being easily sliced apart by Endeavor's attacks and only being able to fight due to his Regenerationn.

I'm alright with that.

Endeavor's normal flames should still be City Block level since he was able to easily slice through High-End though right?

I believe Endeavor's Hellspider attack was calced to be City Block level; he destroyed the top 5 floors of skyscraper and and easily sliced High-End's body apart so I'd say City Block level is fine for that.

This good?

Endeavor

Attack Potency: Unknown physically, City Block level with flames (A single shot from his Jet Burn could pierce High-End's body with ease, his strongest flames are this powerful)

Durability: At least Large Building level+ (Was able to withstand being thrown this hard with little damage and could take hits from High-End even when brutally injured), City Block level against fire attacks (Is able to withstand the heat of his flames which he states builds up inside of him after every serious attack he uses)

High-End

Attack Potency: At least Large Building level+ (Is capable of launching an attack that was this strong while Endeavor was resisting with his flames)

Durability: At least Large Building level+ (Can handle the force of his own attacks without injuring himself)

Looking good, although, I'd remove the Far Higher bit for Endeavor's AP. Two of his attacks have been calced so far:

His Hellspider attack (City Block level)

And his Prominence Burn attack (Large Building level).

I think we can safely just put him as City Block level.

There are some problems with Endeavor.

His lifting strength mention 100% Izuku and his speed is being compared to Edgeshot. He should still be Supersonic via being superior to Mirio and Nighteye but I don't think we should mention Izuku in his profile at all. Especially All Might that has to go.

Speed: Supersonic (Superior to the likes of 20% Izuku)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Stronger than 20% Izuku)

Can I edit High-End since his profile is simple or should I wait for more input?

Deku 20% is Supersonic and Class 25, so why we don't scale him from that?

TheRustyOne; you may as well edit High-End's profile.

As for Endeavor's Lifting Strength and Speed, the changes you've suggested are alright on face value.

Well I think scaling him to 20% Izuku is alright since Endeavor seems more impressive. Chisaki was able to dodge Izuku 20% kick, I know that Izuku's movements were predictable but if he could blitz Chisaki then him's movements wouldn't matter.

Endeavor is superior to the likes of Chisaki. Considering Endeavor is so durable I think his lifting strength being compared to Izuku 20% is alright... better than leaving him at Unknown.

I've edit High-End, his Speed and Lifting Strength will reflect whatever Endeavor's become so I'm not touching it.

Damage changed his comment so your suggestions for Endeavor's Lifting Strength and Speed are fine.

Yeah. Thanks for making the edits.

Considering making a Hawks profile. For abilities I'm currently thinking:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Body Control (Feathers), and Enhanced Senses.

Speed = Supersonic+ for being faster than Endeavor.

AP and durability is tough... I kind of want to say At least Building level for now. He only took a glancing hit off of High-End, and his feathers never seemed to do any significant damage to High-End himself. He was occupied for a little while just dealing with two Nomu.

Back