• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right, I reread it and it looks like the flames were dispersed a bit by her kick. But then again, you don't need Building level AP to blow away flames.

Personally I think we're going to be getting more Mirko screentime in the future so I'll wait until then before making guesses at what her ratings should be.

@Rusty

I know it isn't, but considering her quirk and personallity of being a tough fighter rather than a smart one, it probably would be due to power.

I think she also broke the ground at one point. I'll try find it.

Edit: She didn't break the ground, more created a very large shockwave.

There isn't a reason for why Shinso's durability should compare to Uraraka's durability.

Or why Uraraka's AP should compare to Shinso's AP.

I think, that considering Shinso is the next-best thing we have to a normal human fighter in the MHA world (alongside Hatsume) and considering the damage he did to Izuku was both small and a time prior to Izuku developing Full Cowl (yes, it may have been a few days but characters have gone through weirder leaps in power before), and considering Izuku recieved damage from Wall level explosions prior to the Sports Festival Arc; that we should downgrade Shinso to Wall level.

(Considering his next best feat in the series is breaking a plank of wood with his bare hands, I think Wall level is a fair enough placement for him).

Izuku destroyed the arm of a one-point robot with an armor plate and can hurt Todoroki with punch at 5% despite having all his fingers broken, all that happened in the Sport Festival Arc.

So Shinso being Small Building level is fine.

The arm of the 1-point robot is not as armored as the rest of it. Cutting through it with the armor plate is not necessarily a Small Building level feat.

Also, the armor plating that you calced the durability of came off of the 0-Point Robot, not the 1-Point Robot.

Izuku barely hurt Todoroki with a punch. He got up and kept fighting fine after it. And Shinso hurt Deku a small amount too. If they were comparable in AP / base strength, then why did Deku dominate Shinso so easily during their fight?

I'm also starting to think that the landmines during the Sports Fest aren't as powerful as the explosions suggest. Present Mic and Eraser Head states that they're loud and flashy but not lethally damaging.

> The arm of the 1-point robot is not as armored as the rest of it. Cutting through it with the armor plate is not necessarily a Small Building level feat.

Do you have any proof of this? Because of what I can see they are both made of the same material.

> Also, the armor plating that you calced the durability of came off of the 0-Point Robot, not the 1-Point Robot.

Once again, you have any proof that the 0-Point Robot is made of a material harder than the one used in the 1-Point Robot?

> Izuku barely hurt Todoroki with a punch. He got up and kept fighting fine after it. And Shinso hurt Deku a small amount too. If they were comparable in AP / base strength, then why did Deku dominate Shinso so easily during their fight?

Todoroki was coughing and touching his stomach, he was obviously harmed by that attack. I can't understand what you're trying to say with this, but it just means that Deku is stronger than Shinsou.

> I'm also starting to think that the landmines during the Sports Fest aren't as powerful as the explosions suggest. Present Mic and Eraser Head states that they're loud and flashy but not lethally damaging.

Present Mic said that the landmines are not lethal individually, but since Deku put together a lot of them, this statement is no longer applicable.

> Do you have any proof of this? because of what I can see they are both made of the same material.

The joints of the robot - even if they're roughly as thick of the plate of armor - isn't going to be as tough as the armor itself.

If you look at this shot of the 1-Point robot for instance, you can see how thin and multi-jointed the arm is which makes it weaker then if he had just cut through the armor itself.

It's like how in this shot of Aoyama destroying a robot, he doesn't actually hit the main armor plating of the robot's left arm but instead breaks through the arm itself and hits the robot's chest. While it is impressive that he could do that much and I'd say it is a solid Small Building level+ feat, it's not like his laser pierced straight through the robot armor plating.

> Once again, you have any proof that the 0-Point Robot is made of a material harder than the one used in the 1-Point Robot?

No, but it's just a bit misleading if we're referring to the amor plating of the 1-Point Robot being able to withstand the explosion.

> The joints of the robot - even if they're roughly as thick of the plate of armor - isn't going to be as tough as the armor itself.

Look at the red circle, the joints of the robot that Deku destroyed are ticker than the armor plate even if we assume that they are 80% hollow.

> It's like how in this shot of Aoyama destroying a robot, he doesn't actually hit the main armor plating of the robot's left arm but instead breaks through the arm itself and hits the robot's chest. While it is impressive that he could do that much and I'd say it is a solid Small Building level+ feat, it's not like his laser pierced straight through the robot armor plating.

The parts that Aoyama destroyed are still thicker than the armor plate that have at least Small Building level+ in durability.

You're overcomplicating the feat, as always.

Also, Deku not only destroyed the robot's arm, but the neck too.

> Look at the red circle, the joints of the robot that Deku destroyed are ticker than the armor plate even if we assume that they are 80% hollow.

That bit you've circled if the robot's head for the record.

Maybe I am overcomplicating it a bit, but I feel like the way it is currently is a roundabout way of making Shinso (a very basic fighter in the MHA series) Small Building level. It's too high a rating for him for how unimpressive his feats have been.

I'll drop it for now but I still don't like his rating.

We should change Itsuka's rating with Big Fists to just be '''Higher'''. The current justification is baseless.

I've created a profile for the Villain Bots, I don't know too much about those robots, so everyone is free to edit it.

@Damage3245 That's fine I guess.

Kamui Woods is next on the list... Since he didn't actually defeat the Giant Villain, and we don't have any proof that he would have defeated him since he was interrupted. The justification "Would have defeated the Giant Villain" doesn't belong on his profile.

And the Lifting Strength justification is also rather weak for obvious reasons.

Can we not call the clone on Dabis page weaker? I already explained why the clones aren't weaker than the original, the only difference is stamina.

Edit: Thank You

Funnily enough, according to the official Translation if he makes two clones then the 2nd clone that Twice creates is even weaker than the first one. This might mean that Rappa's clone (if he made it after the Himimo Toga clone) is weaker than the original Rappa.

They do, but that doesn't make the unofficial ones any more reliable. Especially Jaimini's Box.

Damage3245 said:
They do, but that doesn't make the unofficial ones any more reliable. Especially Jaimini's Box.
When did I say that? Stop putting words in my mouth, I said to get the japanese text translated. (I'm looking for a japanese scan right now actually so I'll do it)

Don't be so sensitive... I wasn't putting words in your mouth. I was just stating a fact that unofficial ones aren't necessarily more reliable than official ones...

Therefir said:
I think he is referring that if he makes two clones of the same person, the second clone will be weaker.
We've only ever seen Twice make two clones at a time, so it's possible it could be either / both.

Twice was with Toga almost all the time, so he could create a clone of her when the heroes were trapped by the other villain, but with Rappa is more difficult, since we saw him way before the heroes were trapped, so it's more plausible to think that he created Rappa's clone first.

And Toga being the second clone would explain how Rock-Lock pulverized the head of Toga's clone with a punch despite being a Pro Hero, and despite Toga being strong.

@VersusJunkie54 I'll calculate the feats of the anime later, but for now Yo Shindo's feat seems weaker, while Jiro's feat seems much stronger.

Almost everyone who has managed to get points in the entrance exam should be able to at least destroy (In a convetional way) the one-pointers bots right? Except of course characters like the invisible girl who just deactivated them.

Therefir said:
Almost everyone who has managed to get points in the entrance exam should be able to at least destroy (In a convetional way) the one-pointers bots right? Except of course characters like the invisible girl who just deactivated them.
Don't forget Mineta as well.

But yes you have to destroy the robots to pass, Izuku was the only one who had only Rescue Points so most of Class 1-A should scale to them.

In theory but we don't know who destroyed and who deactivated them if they did it off screen.

I say the one's who scale off the top of my head are Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Tokoyami, Sato, and Shoji.

I don't think it's possible to deactivate them without a camouflage Quirk.

Therefir said:
I don't think it's possible to deactivate them without a camouflage Quirk.
Mineta should be able to pin them down and Koda can have animals distract them.

TheRustyOne said:
Mineta should be able to pin them down and Koda can have animals distract them.
That sounds reasonable.

Prime All Might has a new feat in the Volume Origin that goes with the movie if anyone is interested. He punches a tornado and cancels it out so that the tornado vanishes.

Why would we use the anime version instead of the manga version?

Also, what is the reasoning for Deku 5% to scale to this?

EDIT: Did you happen to calc the anime version of Shindo's feat?

The anime version is like the manga but with a better angle.

The fodder guys that Deku defeated can survive Mina's acid, and Dark Shadow can also defeat them.

The anime version of Shindo's feat is very different in the manga.

Back