• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Hawks should be Large Building with no + since he was able to hurt High-End slightly with his blades. Hawks one shotted those Nomu with ease.

1 His feathers pierced his arm.

2 Feathers piercing his head.

But if not then he should be At least Building level+

It looks like the feathers are breaking on his High-End's head to be honest... We see them impact on the first panel then the next panel we see the feathers breaking and no visible damage on High-End. And we do see him hit his arm but it's not clear how much damage he's doing.

I think Building level+ for his AP should be alright.

@Andy, he cuts them with his feather blades but doesn't take them down at first. He fights them for a bit off-screen before beating the two of them. And it may be badly translated but from the looks of it he's saying he doesn't consider himself to very powerful.

Hmm, right, he defeated them faster than I thought. I mostly read the Viz version only so maybe it the wording there that made me think it took longer, can't remember what it said exactly now.

Anyway; Building level / Building level+ should be fine.

Does anybody have a problem if I replace High-End's image with a transparent-background, colored image?

I propose we make Momo's stats as 'Unknown' physically (which they currently are), and 'At least Building level' with Creation (since she can create a cannon that can damage the Zero-Point robots).

I think we can also safely downgrade Mineta down to Wall level. He hasn't really shown anything that puts him on Shinso's level.

Mineta is surprisingly athletic, and fodders like Hatsume and Aoyama are 9-B, so Mineta being Wall level is fine.

Also, he survived an attack of a zero-point robot.

A lot of the profiles say "Should be comparable to Shinso", "Should be superior to Hatsume Mei", or "Should be at least comparable to Hatsume Mei", but they don't explain why.

Are there any meaningfull angles to Yo Shindo's feat in the recent anime episode? And has anyone tried calcing the wind guy's quirk?

ByAsura said:
A lot of the profiles say "Should be comparable to Shinso", "Should be superior to Hatsume Mei", or "Should be at least comparable to Hatsume Mei", but they don't explain why.
Thank you. I have been complaining about the poor scaling justification for several weeks and have been slowly trying to improve them.

Why isn't Aoyama just unknown physically, this kid isn't going to be throwing any punches. He should be unknown physically, I think dura seems fine.

I would say he could possibly be Wall level, considering he should be able to throw punches at his durability.

Someone who wouldn't be like that is Minoru. Didn't he like fail all the physical exams because his quirk and physicality isn't suited for that? It also is very common that some of the weaker characters are stone walls who take much more powerful attacks than them for a gag.

We don't use durability to justify AP. Unknown physical AP is fine.

I don't think we can assume that a character can throw punches similar to their durability. Aoyama has never physically trained in his life period. His dura is fine, his AP (Physically) and Striking Strength should be put to unknown.

Also I think Monoma should have all of the Quirks he's copy on his profile along with their stats. Building level AP with explosions and Building level Hardening.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Power Mimicry (Which gives him Explosio, Hardening, and Solid Air)

Obvious it should be noted he can't use all of these at once and he doesn't have these in battle unless the OP says so. Also his AP without copy should be put on Unknown as well, I think his dura is fine where it is.

Since they're not actually a part of his skillset I was wondering if they even needed to be mentioned. He can only gain them temporarily if he touches the user after all.

I think we do usually use Durability to AP, but alright since those are mostly in cases of physical fighters.

I have to agree with Damage here on power copy.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Minoru scaling to Shinso?

I don't see why not, we are a indexing site first and he did have those abilites. The only reason he had them for such a short amount of time is due to his own time limit.

We're also giving people like AFO Super Regenerationn and Shock Absorption even though we've never seen him with it. We know that he had it at one point but never did see him with it or even use it.

With Monoma at least we've seen him copy these abilites and even use them. I think it's fine with putting them on his profile.

Alright then, they can be mentioned.

And ByAsura, I don't like scaling everyone in the series to Shinso.

Damage3245 said:
Alright then, they can be mentioned.
And ByAsura, I don't like scaling everyone in the series to Shinso.
I agree with Shinso, I think if we are scaling it should be to Hatsume's dura (No AP). She's someone who hasn't trained in her life period so she's like the average human of MHA. Shinso is implied to have trained since he's slightly comparable to Izuku without OFA who had trained for 10 months.

I actually disagree with giving Monoma the abilities, they were a one time thing only.

You know what I actually don't really care anymore. However his AP should still be Unknown.

Edit: Sorry if I sound rude.

I'm making Miruko's profile but what Tier should she be?

She was able to kick away Dabi's flames and was only slightly hurt by them. Not only that but she was planning on fighting High-End even after seeing Endeavor get tossed around.

(Also she did make that gap in the flames since as we see here there is no gap)

I'm not saying to scale her to High-End but I either see Large Building level or At least Building level+, which do you guys think she should be?

Or I can see At least Building level+, possibly Large Building level (Was planning on fighting High-End even after seeing Endeavor get injured)

It makes sense, since she should surpass pretty much all the U.A students with a rank like that, considering her quirk.

ByAsura said:
It makes sense, since she should surpass pretty much all the U.A students with a rank like that, considering her quirk.
I think Hero Rank=/=Power, I do think rank is a nice supporting mention but it shouldn't be use to judge a characters tier completely.

I think her being confident in fighting High-End and taking Dabi's flames with no injuries is pretty telling though.

I think it's way too soon to make a profile for Mirko. She didn't kick away Dabi's flames as far as I can tell, nor was she hit by them.

And wanting to fight High-End isn't a good justification for AP or durability.

We don't even know her Quirk yet so let's not rush it?

I wasn't talking about publishing that just something for later, you know speculation. (I was just calling dibs) Also she did kick Dabi's flames away, there was no gap in the flames at all and when she kicks there's now a opening where she is.

Though looking back yeah she didn't touch them, she was sniffing her leg and complaining to herself.

Back