• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Steve Rogers1 said:
If he has better feats, then he's most likely superior. He isn't the number 1 Hero for nothing.
I don't know... maybe I'm just being bias in all of this.

Steve Rogers1 said:
If he has better feats, then he's most likely superior. He isn't the number 1 Hero for nothing.
He doesn't have better lifting feats...

Like, Endeavor's fire output is great, sure, but he doesn't have anywhere near the physical stats of Izuku's 100%.

@Poinciana1971

I know, but Chisaki in his last fusion state doesn't have many strength feats at all anyway. So how exactly can we say his strength is greater than hers when his feats come almost entirely from the use of his Quirk?

Damage3245 said:
Chisaki in his fusion state should share the same stats as Rikiya who can fight the No.10 Hero and survive making that giant hole which hasn't been calced yet. It would scale to his AP since Rikiya can hurt Ryuko who survived the same fall as him and vice versa.

Rikiya and Ryuko will most likely be either High 8-C+ or 8-B which is higher than Mt.Lady.

Also Endeavor has better feats than Izuku physically as well, he can hurt High-End with his fists and can take hits from him that have been calced at 13 tons even when on his last legs.

Which is higher then anything we've seen from 100%. But I'm still not sure if he should be stated on his profile to be stronger than 100%, comparable maybe and that's a big maybe but stronger just doesn't feel right. Like I said though I could be baised.

Would you mind linking the calc? If this is True, then Endeavor scales to this calc in is truly City Block Level. Deku would also still be in the same league, but by scaling and not by Feats. Deku is around 2+ tons at 20%, so at 100% he would be at 10 tons or Large Building Level+ if any multipliers were accepted. I just think that using Yo Shindo as justification for is rating is false. It falls under the assumption that he is superior, when in reality this has not been proven or disproven.

I agreee Steve. I hate saying the Yo Shindo justification on random pages. Like, on what basis is Aizawa rated to have better durability than Yo Shindo? If there is an actual reason, then that should go there instead of saying "Aizawa should be superior to Shindo".

I'm not particularly a fan of scaling everyone from Shindo either.

Only super-destructive Quirks like One For All and Half-Ice-Half-Hot should really scale.

Noticed something a bit odd. Sir Nighteye's ordinary AP is rated as Building level for defeating a clone of Rappa, but he's also rated as higher for defeating a clone of Rappa... Aren't these the same feat? Why does it result in two different ratings?

Isn't Deku's upper limit constantly changing as his base gets stronger? It'd make sense that the 100% he uses against Chisaki is stronger than the 100% that he used in the entrance exam

Reppuzan said:
I'm not particularly a fan of scaling everyone from Shindo either.

Only super-destructive Quirks like One For All and Half-Ice-Half-Hot should really scale.
But what about scaling them to his durability?

@Therefir

It'd probably be best that characters only be scaled to their own quirk's AP if possible, taking blows from another character, or being stated to be superior to another character. Let's take Bakugou for instance. You calced his strongest explosions used against All Might to be .53 tons, right? Bakugou would scale to Building Level durability as he is able to take the recoil of these explosions with only pain in his arms. No bones are broken. Likewise, Deku would scale to his usage of One for All at 8%. Bakugou and Midoriya would still have Building Level durability, but it'd be more solid of a justification than assuming that they are comparable to Yo Shindo when there is no hard evidence yet.

If just the plate of a 1-point bot have at least 0.17 tons in durability, and weaker characters can destroy even stronger bots like 2-point bots and 3-point bots pretty easily, there is no way Deku 5% would be 9-A+, also, he can hurt Bakugou using 5%.

He should be Builidng level+ and that reasoning needs to be changed. Also higher with projectiles makes no sense, he's the one throwing them. His projectiles aren't magically stronger than him.

(Now I'm going to look through every MHA character profile)

It's like me saying higher by throwing someone or higher with punches.

Izuku 8% reasoning needs to be changed, keeping up with Gentle is not a reason.

Building level+ (With 8% he is slightly stronger than Bakugo and can hold his own against Chisaki)

Any mention of Gentle should be removed from his profile period actually, it makes it look like circular scaling since Gentle scales to Izuku for his stats.

Also Izuku's iron soles having 8-B dura is fine since they can handle 100% but Fusion Chisaki being unable to damage them should be removed since he's Building level+.

@Poinciana1971 How does it sound "1.6 times stronger than before" for his justifications in 8%?

The part of Fusion Chisaki is just to explain how Izuku can use his iron soles to protect himself.

I'm glad someone else is looking out for circular reasoning as well. Thanks.

Therefir said:
@Poinciana1971 How does it sound "1.6 times stronger than before" for his justifications in 8%?
The part of Fusion Chisaki is just to explain how Izuku can use his iron soles to protect himself.
5% Izuku isn't going to be 0.80 tons anymore via scaling to Stain though. He's being downgraded to baseline Building level or 0.5 tons right? That means a 1.6 times increase isn't Building level+.

However Izuku can hurt Building level+ characters with 8% so he has to be 8-C+ with it. I think we should ignore the multiplers, just use feats and scaling to characters Izuku has fought.

His profile says he's Building level+ which makes sense. Base Chisaki is able to take hits and hurt a angry Mirio who's Building level+.

He is Building level+ because Deku 8% was 1.28 tons.

Therefir said:
He is Building level+ because Deku 8% was 1.28 tons.
Shouldn't Mirio be Building level+ via scaling to Nighteye? Nighteye trained Mirio and Chisaki even states that Nighteye moved just like Mirio.

Mirio is comparable to NIghteye who can one shot a Rappa clone.

First of all, Nighteye needs to be upgraded to Building level+ for one shotting a Rappa clone.

Twice's copies are not weaker than the original, here's proof.Twice himself states that the sole difference between a copy and the original is stamina. If they were weaker, Twice wouldn't have said that stamina is the sole difference between them.

Interestingly enough is that we get this explanation the chapter after Nighteye one shots Rappa's clone.

You can throw things harder than you can punch.

And Sir Nighteye's kicks didn't cause any damage to Fusion Chisaki, unlike his projectiles.

And? They weigh 5 kilograms, that's not very heavy at all. If it was something massive I would understand but they're tiny little objects that have no sharp edge.

Nighteye can throw a 5 kilogram object so hard that it can hurt a Building level+ character. How does that not make him Building level+ physically?

Nighteye either pushed Chisaki up with his kick or Chisaki dodged it. Besides we're talking about Nighteye scaling to Rappa not Fusion Chisaki who's stronger than Base Chisaki.

Mirio is comparable to Sir Nighteye in combat skill (Chisaki only says that Nighteye moves like Mirio), not necessarily AP / durability.

Damage3245 said:
Mirio is comparable to Sir Nighteye in combat skill (Chisaki only says that Nighteye moves like Mirio), not necessarily AP / durability.
Either way, I don't think it's a stretch to assume that Mirio is comparable to his mentor. I was using Chisaki's statment to support the fact that they trained together. Not because Chisaki said they were equal in strength.

I suppose it is possible at least.

So what I'm gathering is that Sir Nighteye and Mirio should be rated as Building level+, base Chisaki should be rated as Building level and Shin Fusion Chisaki should be Building level+ as well?

EDIT: And I'll just point out that though the clones are seemingly as durable as the original, the same amount of damage is not required to oneshot them as it would take for the original. (Dabi's clone dissolving after a single kick and a broken arm).

So though the real Rappa could withstand Fat Gum's punch and stand back up (albeit too wounded to fight), Sir Nighteye's throwing seals do not have to be on the level of Fat Gum's punch to destroy Rappa's clone. So I don't think that means his attacks are on the same level as Fat Gum's punch.

I think Base Chisaki should be Building level+ and Shin Fusion just slightly higher. Shin isn't a fighter (He uses a gun) and got one shotted by Mirio so I don't think their fusion is that much stronger.

Base Chisaki was able to take hits and hurt a bloodlusted Mirio who was trying as hard as he could to knock him out. This would upgraded 8% Izuku to Building level+ since he can damage Chisaki.

Hmm, I don't think I agree with this. That would be too high for 8% Izuku.

Mirio training together with Sir Nighteye isn't enough to prove he's directly comparable to him in AP & durability.

Sir Nighteye doesn't necessarily need to be Building level+ to one-shot a clone of Rappa. He just has to do enough damage to break the clone (If Rappa can just about survive a Building level+ attack, then a Building level attack could still do enough damage to theoretically break his clone).

Mirio broke base Chisaki's with punch, whereas 8% Deku was unabe to do so.

From what I can tell it goes Sir Nighteye = Shin Fusion > Mirio > base Chisaki > Izuku. I think it's more likely that Mirio, base Chisaki and 8% Izuku are all Building level than all of them being Building level+.

Damage3245
The only assumption we're making is Mirio being comprable to Nighteye which isn't a big assumption at all. Not only have they trained together but Mirio is literally stated to be the closest to being the No.1 Hero and that includes the Pros, which also includes Nighteye.

I know that ranking doesn't equal AP but I think you're making a bigger assumption by saying Mirio is weaker than Nighteye when it's been stated he's above most Pro Heros.

Nighteye isn't equal to Fusion Chisaki at all, he was weaker than him. Chisaki stated that Nighteye was slower than Mirio as well. If Nighteye is slower than Mirio than I don't think Mirio being comparable in AP is that much of a stretch.

At the least Mirio, Nighteye, and Fusion Chisaki should be Building level+.

If u guys dont like 5% Deku being 8-C then when dont just make him At Least 9-A+ since it was stated that in the BnH wiki it gives a small boost

VersusJunkie54 said:
My god... MHA ratings are never gonna stabilize. The powerscaling situation is even worse than Akame ga Kill... lol
Sorry....did u guys already decided on 5% Deku?

Back