• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ByAsura said:
Didn't he only withstand a part rather than the brunt?
I guess that's what I'm trying to say. He takes a lot less of the force of the explosion than his opponents do.

@Therefir; his arms were shaking as he stood back up.

Damage3245 said:
Andy; showing strain isn't quite the same as showing damage, right? Todoroki visibly took a lot more damage from being hit by that explosion than Bakugo.
Couldn't Bakugou just be more durable than Todoroki?

Well, that's possible too I guess. I reckon Todoroki should have a durability downgrade soon depending on how the revisions go. I could see Bakugo being more durable than Todoroki.

Can someone calc how strong this explosio Izuku took was? This was from the race and before you say it there was no way that sheet of metal took the explosion.

Izuku was right in the middle of that explosion.

Err, I'm pretty sure the implication that the metal sheet did indeed take the explosion.

Maybe we can use that to scale the durability of the robots?

That picture kind of makes it look difficult to scale, so here's a couple more that you could use to not be too assumative.

I calculated the explosion at 0.18 tons using the random guy in front of the explosion.

Damage3245 said:
Does anyone know where 'should be superior to Rappa and Tengai, who can survive an attack that left a huge crater' is sourced from in the manga? I'm not sure where it is stated or implied he is tougher than them.
It comes from Rappa getting one-shotted by Sir Nighteye's projectile, while Fusion Chisaki was able to withstand it.

I could imagine Large Building level for the zero pointers, since they dwarfed the apartments in the training area, and created a shock wave comparable to itself in size.

Are we positive that Twice's clones have the same durability as the originals? Because I'm pretty sure I remember Rock Lock punching a Toga clone in the head and it exploded into goo. Would be kind of weird if he could just one-shot her like that but maybe I'm misremembering it.

Twice's copies are not weaker than the original, here's proof.

Twice himself states that the sole difference between a copy and the original is endurance not power or durability. Endurance/Stamina is the difference, not how strong they are.

Edit: Interestingly enough is that we get this explanation the chapter after Nighteye one shots Rappa's clone.

In that case shouldn't Chisaki scale directly from taking Sir Nighteye's attack, not scaling indirectly from Rappa + Tengai's durability? I'm just thinking of ways of how to make the profiles clearer.

Damage3245 said:
In that case shouldn't Chisaki scale directly from taking Sir Nighteye's attack, not scaling indirectly from Rappa + Tengai's durability? I'm just thinking of ways of how to make the profiles clearer.
I agree.

Also, Mirio really should have Pseudo-Teleportation on his profile. I don't know why it kept being removed.

EDIT: Also, how is Full Cowl 100% a lot stronger than Deku's ordinary 100%?

@Damage

It isn't really teleportation though. It only appears that way and he's actually traveling through the ground.

@Repp do you think the discussio about the Detroit smash timeframe was terminated too early? People were beginning to question whether it was correct to reject the anime timeframe or not, so I believe it was premature of Versus to remove the thread.

Andytrenom said:
@Repp do you think the discussio about the Detroit smash timeframe was terminated too early? People were beginning to question whether it was correct to reject the anime timeframe or not, so I believe it was premature of Versus to remove the thread.
So basically we didnt reach an conclusion

@Andytrenom The anime timeframe is from a filler scene, we can't use that.

Andytrenom said:
A conclusion was reached. We are using the Manga, end of story. Did any of you read what Kepekley wrote on there... like at all?

Therefir said:
Maybe you are right.

@Versus Even if you believed the thread was concluded, you shouldn't have removed it, since that makes it impossible to find normally. And stop saying "end of story" it's annoying.

Andytrenom said:
Therefir said:
Maybe you are right.
@Versus Even if you believed the thread was concluded, you shouldn't have removed it, since that makes it impossible to find normally. And stop saying "end of story" it's annoying.
Stop trying to start up the same never ending circular debate that I took upon myself to put a permanent end to. It's annoying.

>It's annoying

Okay, maybe I deserved that.

Regardless, don't go around removing important CRT threads yourself, if they are concluded, ask and wait for a staff to close it.

@Andy

As for the Detroit Smash scene, it's probably best that we stick with the manga as it's primary canon.

But it should be noted that numerous scenes from the anime are simply expansions of existing material (i.e. the fights in the Sports Festival and Endeavor's fights in Hosu) and should not be discounted.

Reppuzan said:
@Andy
As for the Detroit Smash scene, it's probably best that we stick with the manga as it's primary canon.

But it should be noted that numerous scenes from the anime are simply expansions of existing material (i.e. the fights in the Sports Festival and Endeavor's fights in Hosu) and should not be discounted.
I agree with this.

Since I'm in the middle of looking at speculative justifications, are there any issues with removing Kai Chisaki's 2nd lifting strength value and changing it to unknown? 'Should be stronger than Mt. Lady' is not something I can find canon evidence of.

Kai is stronger than Mt. Lady... unless you think she can take hits from 100% Izuku or fight against the No.10 Hero? He's a lot stronger than Mt. Lady in fact who's not really all that strong.

Though I personally think he should be High 8-C and only have City Block level Dura.

In terms of AP, I agree. But he hasn't shown any notable Lifting Strength feats in that form.

Damage3245 said:
In terms of AP, I agree. But he hasn't shown any notable Lifting Strength feats in that form.
I'm going to be honest I didn't read your comment fully so I'm sorry for that.

But we do scale lifting strength to characters that are stronger than the one who preformed the feat. Just look at all of the other profiles for MHA or any profile on this wiki period, most lifting strength come from scaling to a character they're stronger than.

The entire wiki does this.

I however have a slight problem with Endeavor being stated to be superior to 100% Izuku on his profile. I know Endeavor has better feats than 100% Izuku but can we really be sure he's superior to him?

Back