• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@BlackeJan Even if we assume that Izuku has 0.20 tons in durability, Shinso would still be 9-A, and therefore Deku will also.

This is because the difference between baseline 9-A and the upper border is approximately 50 times.

Unless Izuku's durability is even lower than that during the Sports Fest Arc.

Also; we don't scale AP from a characters' durability so that justification on Tokoyami's profile should probably go.

Damage3245 said:
Unless Izuku's durability is even lower than that during the Sports Fest Arc.
It can't be lower than that, Deku 5% can hurt Todoroki.

Is Shinso honestly 9-A? cause I feel a guy who doesn't even fight fist to fist but uses Mind Manipulation is just....wrong. How did Shinso even became 9-A?

BlackeJan said:
Is Shinso honestly 9-A? cause I feel a guy who doesn't even fight fist to fist but uses Mind Manipulation is just....wrong. How did Shinso even became 9-A?
Right now he's 9-A for hurting Izuku. (A minor amount of damage)

Izuku is supposedly 9-A in durability because of not hurting himself when fighting Stain a few days after the Sports Fest.

IMO it's wonky scaling which is making a character that is very weak being too strong.

Feats are feats sooo.

Also "it didn't hurt him badly"? He have to kill Todoroki to scale or what?

Yeah, feats are feats but it ends up with some weird scaling.

Like Shinso being on the same level as Izuku's 5% punch, or being on the same level as Katsuki's AP Shot. Yeah, AOE fallacy, etc, etc. But it makes for a weird picture, you know?

Also, while we're at it. Can we make an agreement to stop scaling characters to characters they have no business scaling to? Like why does Itsuka Kendo's profile even mention Kyoka Jiro's feat? There is literally no reason to.

Gargoyle One said:
Could I go a bit off topic and discuss some stuff for Endevour?
This is the upgrades thread so as long as it is to do with discussing revisions for Endeavor go ahead (unless you feel it is a big enough change to warrant its own thread).

What are you talking about? I never said that he was 5% level, I said the 9-A tier is so huge that he will be 9-A no matter what.

@Gargoyle One He was supposed to be downgraded to 8-B.

Not AP, I'm referring to his abilities

He should be given resistance to fire manipulation as he not only managed to tank getting his own flames getting sent back at him, but because, as stated on the wiki about his quirk, he's stated as being immune to other flames

He's only been shown having fire used against him once; when the Nomu released fire that it had absorbed from his body but he was barely hit by it. Not enough to say he is immune to other flames. (So you're referring to the same thing twice).

Referring to the same thing twice?

He shunts of damage done by when his flames are reflected back at him, and his quirk is stated to be immune to other flames

What did I state twice?

I meant when you said:

> as he not only managed to tank getting his own flames getting sent back at him

> as stated on the wiki about his quirk, he's stated as being immune to other flames

The second bit from the wiki is just referencing the first bit.

Um....it was 5% Deku who fought Stain not Base Deku and not only that but Base Deku tanked Shinso's punch and only flinched in pain b/c Shinso punched his broken finger

BlackeJan said:
Um....it was 5% Deku who fought Stain not Base Deku and not only that but Base Deku tanked Shinso's punch and only flinched in pain b/c Shinso punched his broken finger
The logic of it is this:

5% Deku's AP = Base Deku's durability

Shinso's AP = Base Deku's durability

Base Deku's AP => Shinso's AP

So therefore Base Deku's AP => 5% Deku's AP.

....sorry but that honestly doesnt make any sense....how does someones Base = a Powerup (something that makes u stronger)

EDIT: what does "=>" mean?

BlackeJan; it means equal or greater than. Since Deku's profile says he is stronger than Shinso.

And you're right, I agree it doesn't make any sense.

The logical explanation is that using One For All must increase the users durability slightly (not as much as the speed & power it provides). I think that Deku during the Vs. Hero Killer Arc (as a result of using Full Cowl) has a higher durability than Izuku during the Sports Festival.

I dont think thats the case at all though. During those time period they never gotten to train unless Deku is a saiyan and gets Zenkai's when he damages himself lol. In order for Deku to even get an increase in Durability is if he trains in his Base which he only done that to even use OFA in the BoS

Characters go through weird jumps in power in a lot of series.

There's nothing that states that Izuku got stronger between the Sports Festival and Hero Killer Arc. The Hero Killer fight only took place one week and 5 days after the Festival.

We need a statement of him getting stronger, you aren't allowed to say he got stronger without any sort of proof, not specualtion or how you feel it should be. Besides Base Izuku would be Small Building level+ in AP and Dura anyway for slightly hurting Bakugo in the Battle Trial.

Also Shinso was able to make Izuku bleed with a punch clearly he's not vastly inferior to him.

OFA increases dura, otherwise it would be possible to reach 6-C dura (All Might).

But I don't know why Deku seemingly can't amp his dura.

> Besides Base Izuku would be Small Building level+ in AP and Dura anyway for slightly hurting Bakugo in the Battle Trial.

Flipping Bakugo over his shoulder does seem like a Small Building level+ feat. Besides, Bakugo's durability during the early part of the series may be downgraded depending on revisions.

Plus Bakugo barely looks hurt by the attack. He gets up straight away and continues fighting without any sign of injury.

TriforcePower1 said:
OFA increases dura, otherwise it would be possible to reach 6-C dura (All Might).
But I don't know why Deku seemingly can't amp his dura.
We r talking about Base Deku (w/out using OFA)

I also agree w/ @Damage too cause even though Deku flipped Bakugou over, Kaachan just got back up like it was nothing

The logic of it is this:

5% Deku's AP = Base Deku's durability

Shinso's AP = Base Deku's durability

Base Deku's AP => Shinso's AP

So therefore Base Deku's AP => 5% Deku's AP.

What? That's not how it is, Shinso slightly hurt Izuku, so his AP is not equal to Izuku's durability.

Siegfried10 said:
Why is 20% Deku supersonic?
He is Supersonic because he can blitz characters who can blitz characters who can blitz characters who are superior to characters with Transonic reactions, and because he can make sonic booms.

BlackeJan said:
@Therefir

Idk whats going on but thats the reason why Shinso gotten 9-A
9-A is a huge tier, Shinso would need to be like 50 times weaker than Deku's durability in order to be 9-B+, but a character 50 times weaker than your durability could not hurt you in the slightest with a punch.

Deku tanked the punch though (yes there was a tiny bit of blood but there r animes where people gotten punched and there was blood but they laughed it off or just licked the blood away)

Also when is All Might suppose to get his tier changed?

Back