• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: Sugarman Revision

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

His AP for his second key
Unknown (Has trained his Quirk considerably to increase the amount of power he receives from it, making the current multiplier unknown), Large Building level+ with Sugar Rush (Able to destroy Dynamight's Grenadiers Bracers, which can withstand explosions that are stronger than this)
Why don't we just... scale his base above his previous base??? Make it "At least Wall level+ (Stronger than before)"

His lifting
Unknown (Five times weaker than his Sugar Rush), Class 5 with Sugar Rush (Could easily lift a Victory Bot into the air with one hand, while a single plate weighs this much)
Now idk how its class 5. Maybe it's upscaling and maybe it's not, i really don't care.
But if we have a statement of "5x weaker"... why don't we just divide it by 5?

Like genuinely, there's no reason for these "Unknowns".

Last edited:
Yeah, no reason for his second key AP to be unknown. And you make a good point about his Lifting Strength.

hurray, someone made A CRT on this. Thank you Tempest.
Anyways, I whole heartedly agree.

Before Sugarman was 8-C due to the division in 5 of what his amplified form scales to, the Unknown comes from the fact that by increasing how much his power amplifies, the multiplier was larger, but with no clue as to exactly how much

That's why I think it should remain unknown,
but if you change it, it should have an At least before the Wall level+, and the explanation of why we don't scale it to the multiplier should be kept.

Back