• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS Minecraft

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-B
• Normal Iron Golem
• Sugarman U.A. Beginnings Saga is used
• Sugarman : 13.70 Tons
• Iron Golem : 38.50 Tons

Sugarman :

Iron Golem : 7 (@Oiguana2701, @Knifeman29, @Mariogoods, @Marvel_Champion_07, @Popted2, @jojo123, @V999)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Kinda funny hes put as one of the weakest kids in the class.
Iron Golems got my vote to. Higher AP higher Dura And Suga Rush only last so long.

Well Sugarman actually has the advantage of lifting strength, but it seems that it is not enough

I guess he has skill? And his durability upscales from his AP, so it's at least a little higher. Plus Stamina and LS. Even if Sugar Rush runs out, he can just grab more sugar.
The problem his quirk also decreases his stamina. Here the Proof

Back