• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Hello everyone, a promise is a promise and enough time has passed since the last revision. Due to recent calculations on the lifting strength of low and mid-level characters, it is time to apply them and get everything ready before the huge High 6-C/Sub-Relativistic upgrades arrive.

The calculations are as follows:

Base Deku swings a nearly one-ton metal plate with enough force to cut a Villain Bot in half: Class 100 (84 tons)

Shinso rips two metal pipes out of their joints: Class K (394.50 tons)

8% Deku stops the drop of a steel beam: Class K (418 tons)

Class 1 and Class 5 characters become Class 100 scaling from Base Deku. This would include but not limited to: Ingenium, Uravity, Dynamight, Red Riot,Shoto, Tentacole, Sugarman, Real Steel, Vine, Welder, Shinso, Hatsume, Toga, and Stain.

The Class 10 characters like Lemillion, Gevaudan, Anima, Eraser Head, and Shigaraki will be scaling from Shinso's Class K feat.

Any character scaling from and above 5%/8% Deku like Gang Orca, Fused Overhaul and Gentle will become Class K as well, only a bit higher.

This is how the profiles will look like after the revision.

And this is how the main page will look.

Discuss.

Last edited:
I dunno, as much as I wanna agree to this, at the same time official limitations (ex. Ochako's three-tonne limit on her quirk) would beg to differ and I don't want a "death to the author" scenario here.
That Ochako will still keep his Unknown lifting strength, Class 5 with Zero Gravity.

This revision will only affect her latest key, in which her Zero Gravity is Class K.

I'm skeptical regarding the Shinso calc as he did pull the pipe sections out by their joints as the calc notes and the pipes themselves are undamaged / don't show any of being torn by being yanked out of place. So I don't think that using the tensile strength would be appropriate here. If one of the pipes had been ripped in half for example, that would be more valid. But not just for ripping the individual sections out of place.

Last edited:
Tensile strength is used in cases when an outward pulling force is involved.

And the pipes do appear to be connected to each other through the steel section I measured, so what would be the problem in this case?
One problem, though. The pipes were clearly shown to be a ring. I think you're supposed to calculate the outer area of the ring itself, then calculate the inner area and subtract the two from there. Like for example...

Let's say you have a ring with a radius of 10 cm on the outside, yet 9 cm on the inside. You'll wanna do this.:

Outer Area: 10²*π=314.159265359 cm²
Inner Area: 9²*π=254.469004941 cm²
Area of Ring: 314.159265359-254.469004941=59.69026042 cm²

Basically do what I did, but with the outer radius and inner radius of the pipe.

Good lord, class M Shinso. That makes for Class M other students as well.

Are there other feats on this level for the students? I recall a Class M feat from 5% during the movies, as well as all those Class M jumping feats that were initially deemed outliers.

Yeah, the whole thing about feats is I need to check for consistency (my rule of thumb is at least three feats of the same or similar caliber required to deem the rating consistent). For example, I refused to upgrade Total Drama into 9-A until I had my bases covered (four verified 9-A feats; more than my personal requirement of three).

Hol' up! I see an issue! You squared the diameters, not the radii, for the circles given..!
Yeah, results should be:

24.41/2 = 12.205 cm

12.205^2 * pi = 467.978

22.51/2 = 11.255 cm

11.255^2 * pi = 397.96

467.978-397.96 = 70.018 cm^2

So for the radius, it should be .0070018 m^2

so then 5.4e8*.0070018 = 3780972 Newtons or 385.5 Tons of Force

385.5 x 4 = 1542.2 Tons of Force (Class M)

Unless my math is terrible

Yeah, results should be:

24.41/2 = 12.205 cm

12.205^2 * pi = 467.978

22.51/2 = 11.255 cm

11.255^2 * pi = 397.96

467.978-397.96 = 70.018 cm^2

So for the radius, it should be .0070018 m^2

so then 5.4e8*.0070018 = 3780972 Newtons or 385.5 Tons of Force

385.5 x 4 = 1542.2 Tons of Force (Class M)

Unless my math is terrible
Nah, your math is right.

We should really dig up old, previously outliered feats whenever we do these CRTs, they may provide even more proof and evidence to what were doing

We should really dig up old, previously outliered feats whenever we do these CRTs, they may provide even more proof and evidence to what were doing
Why not, right? I remember calcing for Corporal Glug in the Spyro universe and that was deemed an outlier until Spyro and others made it to the same level.

After this someone can finally tell me what would happen if we treated Bakugou’s WHM Howitzer as air burst instead of ground burst
But I never thought this day would come. I thought most the MHA verse would be stuck in the BOWELS of horrid LS

Do yall ever think the Nighteye stamp throwing feat would get higher LS result if we factor in the crater he made in the wall throwing his seals and Rappa

Hello everyone, a promise is a promise and enough time has passed since the last revision. Due to recent calculations on the lifting strength of low and mid-level characters, it is time to apply them and get everything ready before the huge High 6-C/Sub-Relativistic upgrades arrive.
The High 6-C what?
The calculations are as follows:

Base Deku swings a nearly one-ton metal plate with enough force to cut a Villain Bot in half: Class 50 (37 tons)

Shinso rips two metal pipes out of their joints: Class M (1542.2 tons)

5% Deku resist the crushing pressure of multiple steel beams: Class M (6209 tons)

Class 1 and Class 5 characters become Class 50 scaling from Base Deku. This would include but not limited to: Ingenium, Uravity, Dynamight, Red Riot,Shoto, Tentacole, Sugarman, Real Steel, Vine, Welder, Shinso, Hatsume, Toga, and Stain.

The Class 10 characters like Lemillion, Gevaudan, Anima, Eraser Head, and Shigaraki will be scaling from Shinso's Class M feat.

Any character scaling from and above 5%/8% Deku like Gang Orca, Fused Overhaul and Gentle will become Class M.

This is how the main page will look like after the changes.

Discuss.
New calcs seem fine.

Re-looking at the scene, I don't think the Shinso calc is valid for using tensile strength still.

In this bottom panel we can see more of the huge pipe that Shinso ripped sections out of, and we can see that it's not one continuous piece of steel but several sections joined together (We can see the dividing lines between them). Which makes sense since the two sections that Shinso ripped down are equal in size. The larger rings on the outside of the pipe are for the pipe sections to be bolted together (As we can see from this earlier scene where we similar pipes in Shinso's earlier fight).

Because the pipe is not one continuous piece, and he's wrenching individual sections of the pipe down which have dividing lines between them, the current calc should not be used.

Back