• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The overall changes via the above calcs is fine for me.

How I'm not a fan of upscaling here, just leave them as At least Class 100.

I'd like to see a list of everyone affected as well. I don't know how much about our Lifting Strength scaling in all honestly.

• Bakugo
    [*]Todoroki
    [*]Tenya lida
    [*]Toga
    [*]Red Riot
    [*]Shoji (Tentacole)
    [*]Koda (Anima)
    [*]Shinso
    [*]Gang Orca
    [*]Aizawa
    [*]Kamui Woods
    [*]Shigiraki
    [*]Overhaul
    [*]Dabi
    [*]Hoyo Makihara (Mummy)
    [*]Gentle (With Lover Mode and Elasticity)
    [*]

Just wanted to ask but does anyone have the scan of kendo carrying Momo and the cannon, cause cannons can weight around 3600 kg.

Or she just gets included in the Class 100 who knows

Suggestions I'm proposing: Make characters whose second key is scaling above the first one Class K.

For example: Bakugo's first key is Class 100 scaling above Base Deku, I'm proposing to make his second key Class K, as he was already stronger than Deku since the first key.

So just being stronger than Base Deku wouldn't be enough, you have to be stronger than the key which is stronger than Base Deku.

This will apply to different characters scaling of course, Base Iida is stronger than Base Deku, so he will be Class 100 in his first key, but Stain who is stronger than Iida will be Class K.

Suggestions I'm proposing: Make characters whose second key is scaling above the first one Class K.

For example: Bakugo's first key is Class 100 scaling above Base Deku, I'm proposing to make his second key Class K, as he was already stronger than Deku since the first key.

So just being stronger than Base Deku wouldn't be enough, you have to be stronger than the key which is stronger than Base Deku.
Another point for Bakugo is that he’s shown physically wrestling Base Deku in Heroes Rising, when Deku’s tries to stop him from getting mad at Mahoro and Katsuma. So he definitely should just be Class K.

The sandbox looks good to me over all after that.

Another point for Bakugo is that he’s shown physically wrestling Base Deku in Heroes Rising, when Deku’s tries to stop him from getting mad at Mahoro and Katsuma. So he definitely should just be Class K.
Yup, nice memory, quite a few characters can become Class K scaling from this Bakugo (Real Steel, Red Riot, Welder, Mummy, Sugarman, etc).

Updated Sandbox.

Sugarman's LS is linking to the metal plate calc, which isn't Class 100. Also shouldn't his base lifting strength be 5X weaker instead of Unknown?

Welder's LS is weird, since his welding strength likely varies depending on what material he fuses together.

The rest of the scaling seems fine to me.

Is that really Lifting Strength on Welder's part though? If you tie up a character with a rope, does the rope have Class K lifting strength because it has bound them?

Is that really Lifting Strength on Welder's part though? If you tie up a character with a rope, does the rope have Class K lifting strength because it has bound them?
I would say so, Kazuma has Class M with Bind for being able to restrain a Class M character, bind is just a rope he can summon to restrain targets.

Next revision will most likely be the High 6-C/Sub-Relativistic upgrades, which is closer than you might think.
2DclIut.png

It's done, this thread can be closed.

Next revision will most likely be the High 6-C/Sub-Relativistic upgrades, which is closer than you might think.
Before you create the CRT on that, can you give me a little time to make a Calc Group thread addressing one of the calcs? Would make things go a lot smoother if we get that out of the way first.

Back