• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I remember, Deku only flicks 1 finger with Delaware Smash.

Deku getting downgraded to Master Chief's tier.......

Lool this is so pathetic its kinda funny. Though I understand why it's happening.

How do we calc storm feats?

All Might making rain on a sunny day with a shockwave should be something relevant to calc now that we are here

VersusJunkie54 said:
Deku getting downgraded to Master Chief's tier.......
Lool this is so pathetic its kinda funny. Though I understand why it's happening.
At least chief reaches Tier 7 and 6 lol

So Delaware Smash is still a finger flick in the end, whether he uses One for All on his thumb or not. I don't think him using One for All on his thumb adds much to the attack.

I think either way Shouto would likely be 9-A+

But, if Unbreakable results in 8-C, who can scale?

I can think of Nighteye and Rappa (And of course thosr about them like Chisaki) but who else?

Nighteye, Rappa, Tengai's barriers, Fatgum, Chisaki, Mirio... Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

@Aiden

Considering the fact that Small Building level is interchangeable with Room level, destroying a shed would be Small Building level, a house is Building level, and a major building is Large Building level.

Reppuzan said:
@Aiden
Considering the fact that Small Building level is interchangeable with Room level, destroying a shed would be Small Building level, a house is Building level, and a major building is Large Building level.
Sorry, but I used the same proportions from the building Bakugou partly destroyed

Also, concrete only has a fragmentation of 6 j/cc

Even by reaching 8-C, I don't know if it should scale to Uraraka and Tsuyu

Given the majority of 9-As and the other 8-C feat being for the likes of Unbreakable and 20% Deku (And how 100% Deku is just High 8-C)

But I can scale to say, Nejire, she took them down and then... What? Uraraka and Tsu only throw them a couple of rocks (How that was a good plan for two giants? Idk)

@Aiden

Feats are feats and both girls have been training.

If breaking down a building isn't building level, then this also upends the lower end of our tiering system.

Uraraka's AP doesn't scale her durability up since her AP is a result of her removing the weight of heavy objects and dropping them from above.

Yeah, but consistency is consistency, and given how the only other feats at 8-C are for way stronger characters, outlier are a thing.

And again, the feat is just 9-A, so no need to discuss over that.

@Aiden

I still don't get how smashing through a large building isn't building level when it explicitly states on our Tiering System page:

"Characters/Weapons who can destroy a building"

@Aiden

That's still ignoring the fact that the buildings smashed by the Gigantification Quirk users are far from small.

It should easily qualify for 8-C, if not High 8-C.

I agree that those guys and Mt Lady should definitely be 8-C.

Still, their feats are just 9-A

But, if we can accept Shouto at 9-A+, MT Lady and the gigants can be 8-C just by scaling.

(But I'd still iffy about 8-C for Uraraka and Tsu, given the students consistency with 9-A)

Andytrenom said:
I have actually always been a bit skeptical about scaling everyone to quirkless Deku, especially Mineta and Aoyama.
Oh, and about this. It was because despite his throw, Deku still ranked as the worst of Class 1-A, so Mineta and Aoyama should somewhat scale. Also Mei has a 9-B durability feat.

Would you put your calc in a blog and get it evaluated before we start treating it as gospel?

AidenBrooks999 said:
Oh, and about this. It was because despite his throw, Deku still ranked as the worst of Class 1-A, so Mineta and Aoyama should somewhat scale. Also Mei has a 9-B durability feat.
Wasn't that because he broke his finger on the first trial so he didn't perform as well?

This seems like the best place to ask, why does Kai Chisaki have Regenerationn, specially that high of a level?

It's very good Healing, but still something he clearly needs to activate for it to work. For example, what brought this question is that I made a page for a character with a similar issue, Aicus, who can recover from damage like lost limbs and fatal holes in his chest with a technique, but needs to bite himself to do it. He has another technique where the healing becomes passive and thus, can be called Regenerationn, but he cannot get more than Low-Mid regen as destroying his head should still kill him.

Even Chisaki's page notes that he has to activate his power using his hands and that destroying them makes him powerless, which is why Tomura and the League took them out, rendering his Quirk useless. He didn't regenerate his hands then, clearly showing it's not even High-Low Regenerationn. He needs to be alive and at least have use of one of his hands after an attack to be able touch himself and heal, so he cannot recover from someone destroying his hands or instantly killing him, thus not giving him the option to do so in the first place. How would that be High or even Low-High with those obvious limitations? Being able to manipulate things at a molecular level means nothing if he can't use his hands to activate his ability.

Huh. You're right actually that he shouldn't have regen at all. He should just have Healing since Healing can also apply to oneself as well as others.

I've removed that bit. Makes sense now. Not sure why I didn't think of suggesting that be removed earlier since it is just an elaborate form of healing.

If everyone scaling to Deku is because of Aizawa's quirk apprehenhsion test, then I am sure this scaling is flawed.

Izuku was completely handicapped for a large portion of the test, being forced to rely on his natural strength when everyone else could use their superpowers.

As for the remaining portion of the test, he got EVEN more handicapped, getting a mutilated finger courtesy of the ball throw segment.

I do not think him having a good record which wasn't even the highest in the test, should negate this being an example of bad power scaling.

The softball was the last test

And you say that Deku was "handicapped" because he couldn't use his quirk... ok, which tier is quirkless Deku at? Yep, 9-B.

Either by the robot feat, of the explosion that mei tanked, that should scale to the likes of Mineta, Aoyama, Shinso and, of course, Quirkless Deku's strenght.

Damage3245 said:
Wasn't that because he broke his finger on the first trial so he didn't perform as well?
That was after most tests IIRC

Also, he broke a finger, not his body. He can run, use his other hand, jump, etc just as well

AidenBrooks999 said:
The softball was the last test
No it wasn't, he still had an endurance running test after, and Deku also mentions how he produced a few more unimpressive scores in the tests after the Softball throw.

AidenBrooks999 said:
And you say that Deku was "handicapped" because he couldn't use his quirk... ok, which tier is quirkless Deku at? Yep, 9-B.
Either by the robot feat, of the explosion that mei tanked, that should scale to the likes of Mineta, Aoyama, Shinso and, of course, Quirkless Deku's strenght.
Ignoring your snarkiness, how exactly does your argument prove that Mineta and Aoyama should scale to quirkless Deku. You just stated what quirkless Deku's stats are, and then said that Mineta and Aoyama should scale without even explaining why.

Because he was the worst.

It isn't that hard to understand, sheesh.

And the finger stuff... You see what the guy can do vs Todoroki? Saying he was handicapped by a finger contradicts all of what Deku does, like keep going no matter what, he felt pain, but is not like he lost an arm or a leg, just a f*cking finger.

And even before, all his othets results were "unimpressive" too, and for example, Aoyama was like 4-6 places above him, so unless all the others tests were right-handed-index-finger-only related, he had to make the others tests better.

About Mineta, he beated Deku in the side jumps, other than that, he had to make the rest equally or sightly better to be above Deku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back