• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does being comparable to someone in athletic skill make your AP and durability the same as that person?

Damage3245 said:
Does being comparable to someone in athletic skill make your AP and durability the same as that person?
When the tests includes strength test, yes.

Also, again, Mei's wall level feat.

And if shinso of all people can be Wall level, why not others too?

Kirishima's Unbreakable is just, you guessed, 9-A

And the giants feat can't be calculated because we can't see the building destroyed

9-B for not quirk affected characters

9-A for most students quirks

9-A for pro heroes like stain, Aizawa, etc

8-C for more powerful heroes like Mt Lady, Power Loader, woods etc

8-C those scaling from Kirishima's Unbreakable (He should be much durable than the 9-A+ shouto and Aizawa) like Chisaki, Mirio, 20% Deku

High 8-C for 100% Deku and others

8-A for Shouto's Ice wall

Low 7-C for Best Jeanist (Survived a casual blast from AFO, which was calculated at this level)

All Might: I need to calc the storm feat

@Aiden

Have you gotten your 9-A calc approved yet?

Still don't agree with 100% Deku being so much weaker than Todoroki.

Deku 100% should be able to destroy the Giant Ice Wall, but that is not 8-A.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how much energy is needed to create the ice, not break it apart?

Freezing energy, destroying that should be like 8-C to High 8-C, also, his normal ice can be easily destroyed by 9-A finger flicks.

@Damage

One for All should still scale for being the most powerful Quirk in the series.

Just because it's the most physically powerful Quirks doesn't mean it's better than any Quirk in existence.

Deku's OFA is considerably weaker than All Might's OFA, so I don't agree with that reasoning, also every other Deku 100% calc usually goes from 8-C to High 8-C consistently.

Damage3245 said:
Just because it's the most physically powerful Quirks doesn't mean it's better than any Quirk in existence.
Except that One For All and All For One have been repeatedly established as the strongest in the whole series.

Reppuzan said:
@Aiden
Have you gotten your 9-A calc approved yet?

Still don't agree with 100% Deku being so much weaker than Todoroki.
And I don't agree with 8-A Shouto given how outlier it is with the new changes.

We need to balance some way.

That's not what an outlier is, but if you want to recalc Todoroki's feat, go ahead.

@Damage

In terms of raw destructive potential it is the strongest Quirk in existence.

@Therefir

One for All gets stronger with each successive user due its true nature being that it stockpiles power. We've already seen Deku curb-stomp Chisaki when he had access to 100% without breaking his limbs.

@Aiden

Shouto is explicitly an outlier whose raw output is already comparable to top tier pro heroes.

One for All's max power does seem to fluctuate as both All Might and Deku have gone beyond their limits before, so I could see 100% being weaker than Todoroki but Deku still being able to surpass him by going beyond 100%.

The calc is correct, but this changes

Look, Shouto is half of Best Jeanist (4th ranked hero)'s power.

Think about that for a sec. Think how the idea of Shouto being so FAR above both his classmates, and the vast majority of pros (F*ck Mirio, Shouto is best for rank 1).

And how scaling this to Deku makes:

1) We already know 100% brokes his bones, but 8-A vs 9-A? Maybe all might saying he would explode is right.

2) Let's not start with 8-A+ Muscular........

Let say a character can consistently destroy a wall, but a little later the same character can fight someone who can destroy a city block, this is an outlier.

Muscular being 8-A+ is an outlier, Chisaki being 8-A by using the body of a High 8-C is an outlier, Deku clashing with Todoroki is an outlier or Todoroki is not 8-A.

Reppuzan said:
@Aiden
Shouto is explicitly an outlier whose raw output is already comparable to top tier pro heroes.
Vague argument is vague.

8-A dude. 8 f*cking A.

That's not an outlier, that's BS. Shouto being dozens of thousands times stronger is just RIDICULOUS.

With this and the Low 7-C, maybe Deku saying his 100% is All Might's power is right lolololol

Seriously, outlier is outlier.

@Aiden

You know that rankings are more than just raw power. This isn't One-Punch Man.

Mirio's top-ranked for his raw creative use of his abilities, winning personality, and sterling track record. Stop using the rankings as a justification.

Shouto is considered ridiculously above his classmates. This wouldn't scale to his normal output anyway, only his absolute maximum, and his Quirk doesn't affect his durability either and he was easily manhandled by Aizawa with said Quirk turned off.

Author doesn't understand feats.

Muscular is probably an outlier.

Chisaki's rock body was casually crushing houses.

I think that is Chisaki using Overhaul, and is still an outlier since Rikiya's is like 8-C/High 8-C?

Also Deku punching Chisaki in the face would make sense if Deku was only High 8-C and Chisaki was at least 8-C.

@Therefir

That would make sense if Chisaki were actually tanking and not being punched around so hard that he could do literally nothing against 100% Deku.

Shouto and Deku = ok.

Muscular = outlier.

Me = hope you don't choke eating those two dicks.

Now, I get **** out of here. I wasted time on this shitty page for this shit just come here and read the dumbass bullshit from a supposed Admin? For the love of god, if you eats this argument so easily you should be a newbie user believing hyperboles like if they were 100% real.

Just, **** all of this.

@Aiden

Uh huh.

So this is where it's going.

If you're trying to intimidate me, make me feel ashamed, or trying to ram your ideas past me by insulting me, you're failing miserably.

Cussing, using profanity, and an ad hominem attack is something characteristic of a newbie user.

You're a discussion mod. Act like one.

Reppuzan said:
@Therefir

That would make sense if Chisaki were actually tanking and not being punched around so hard that he could do literally nothing against 100% Deku.
His head should explode, also, later he almost killed Deku, but Eri defeats him.

@Therefir

That happens a lot in fiction. Vastly weaker characters surviving punches from vastly stronger characters even when there's no logical reason for them to.

I don't know why you all want 8-A Deku so bad despite being an outlier, at the end EoS Deku would be at least High 7-C if there are no better feats anyway.

@Therefir

Your only argument for it being an outlier is that "it would make Deku and Shouto ridiculously stronger when everyone else." When they are ridiculously stronger than everyone else.

Not only that, but it would make Muscular, Chisaki, Rikiya and that dragon girl "ridiculously stronger when everyone else" when it doesn't makes no sense.

That and we are disrergarding every other Deku 100% calcs.

@Therefir

Muscular is probably an outlier since he tanked 100% but got his eye shot out by Water Horse.

Chisaki didn't tank 100%.

He was beaten into unconsciousness the moment Deku could get a solid grasp on him.

Why the heck would Ryukyu scale?

We don't need to an 8-B calc to scale upward.

We already have several High 8-C feats. An 8-A feat isn't necessary to scale upward when we know how strong One for All is relative to literally every other Quirk.

Because Chisaki was using his body as a barrier? And Muscular can't be an outlier since he consistently overpowered Deku, and Deku can only defeat him using a tremendous effort.

Deku being 8-A is the outlier.

Deku 100% is threated as being far weaker than you think, if it wasn't for All For One's feat, Deku, Todoroki and Muscular would be comparable, if not superior, to All Might and All For One.

@Therefir

What barrier?

Besides, it isn't impossible for someone to put out force comparable to 100%. The Noumu sent against All Might did it.

I'm still not getting much in the way of arguments other than "Chisaki survived and Muscular could be as powerful as One for All when other people have gone hand-to-hand with All Might".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back