• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage

It's listed as 1,000,000% in the official release too.

It's obviously not meant to be taken literally, but it's there.

Andytrenom said:
Why should Monster Chisaki be stronger than one of the top 10 ranked heroes exactly?
Well, Sir Nighteye said that they could not defeat Monster Chisaki.

@Andytrenom Rikiya should be High 8-C with drugs too, and Monster Chisaki made himself stronger with rocks, but Deku still defeat him easily.

It feels incredibly misleading to me since Horikoshi himself states it isn't literally 1,000,000%. I feel like a note should be added at the very least stating it isn't a literal percentage.

@Andy

With his Recipro Burst? I suppose it should be fine since it's higher than his regular speed.

And the reason why we scale 100% to Shouto's 8-A feat is the fact that One for All is the strongest Quirk in the entire series.

Reppuzan, do you have time to comment on any of the suggested changes in the OP?

@Damage If someone had a Town level attack called "Explosion of Hundred Suns", would we then add a note to clarify it isn't literally as powerful as an explosion of 100 suns?

@Damage

I don't see why Mt. Lady wouldn't be comparable to other Gigantification Quirk users when they can knock over skyscrapers and apartment complexes.

Same for the Big Three.

Deku's one For All would be the strongest quirk, but right now is still increasing in power.

When have Gigantification users knocked over skyscrapers? And wouldn't that still just be High 8-C?

And I take it you don't oppose any of the other changes then?

The Pro heroes should be "At least 9-A", there is no calc that supports 8-C.

AidenBrooks999 said: "About the gigant stuff, all the feat I got are 9-A so... (Believe, due to hollowness, sometimes destroying big buildings is not High 8-C or even 8-C)".

@Damage

Gigantification Quirk users plowing through apartment complexes as an aftereffect of their fight.

I don't mind putting Woods at 8-C. But his durability should scale since he's physically restraining his foe with his Quirk that emanates from his own body.

Gran Torino beat the everloving crud out of a young All Might and is clearly above most Pro Heroes. I'd prefer to keep him at High 8-C given that he can single-handedly take on a Noumu when rookie heroes like Kamui Woods can be expected to take on those with Gigantification Quirks.

Lifting Strength downgrade should be fine.

We haven't seen much of Power Loader's fight so I can't pass judgment on this.

8-C Aizawa should be fine.

@Reppuzan Is that a skyscraper though? I am not quite sure what qualifies as a skyscraper and what does not.

Okay, I can agree with the Gran Torino bit since he is seemingly above most pro-heroes and knocked out multiple V.A. members in one attack.

And regarding the Gigantification bit, wouldn't that still be High 8-C?

He said that due to hollowness, sometimes destroying big buildings is not High 8-C or even 8-C.

That's ridiculous, since our benchmark for 8-C is crashing through buildings like houses and our High 8-C rating is for crashing through larger structures.

A 5-floor building is just 9-A

Sounds dumb, I know, but that's maths for ya.

See my Charlotte blog, only one building gave 8-C, and it was a big factory.

Only a few of the approved changes so far Therefir. After that, I'll begin making suggestions for the villains & students.

Look at the reasons next to it. He restrained multiple League of Villains members and was going to take out a giant villain before Mt. Lady got there.

8-C is more reasonable than the 8-B it was before.

There's not even an accepted stat, since now we are discussing about the 8-C stuff, so making any changes now is just rushing the revision unnecesarily. They should be undone until we camr we a solid decision

Do you have a better suggestion for the stats Aiden? Because that would get this resolved a lot quicker than just undoing the changes.

I suggest "At least 9-A" since most of the feats are in that tier.

So far only 9-A for most students (9-B for those who's stats are not affect by their quirks) and High 8-C for 100% Deku and Todoroki's fire

Maybe 8-C for Unbreakable Kirishima, but I need to finish that one.

And for the pro heroes that this thread was initially about?

Either 9-A+ or 8-C depending on the Unbreakable Result

But "9-A+" scaling from Shouto's durability should work (Since that scales to Stain and therefore Pros like Aizawa)

From Deku's flicks

The calc is for one finger, but he punched him with enough force to break 5, so i simply multiply it x5 and got 9-A+ :T

Deku's delaware smash is 9-A+ at very close range but in his fight with Todoroki he only used normals finger flicks and they were weaker.

No, the Delaware Smash is just 9-A (Someone added 9-A+ for the lols i guess) and what the difference? A finger flick's smash is the same as a delaware, like, just because he added a name suddenly receives a boost, is the exact same mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back