• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
which they could do if they kicked up the pacing.. but i dont think it's in their best interest.

That trivia point is clearly out of date because I double-checked and it is actually 40 chapters long (it says 122 to 162 in the infobox).

yup with the remedial course being 5 chapters

they will likely adapt that aswell

so 45 chapters

been rereading the festival arc. is it me or does chapter 182 have some really bad art

was Horikoshi rushed?

When all your friends have already watched the latest episode, but you can't because of your shitty Internet :(

Andytrenom said:
When all your friends have already watched the latest episode, but you can't because of your shitty Internet :(
Watch it fam, it's lit.

so after this week's episode, we will likely be getting a new Opening !!

I wonder who will be singing the opening

any hopes?

I'm hoping for either flow or Asian kung-fu generation to sing the new opening

Scandal wouldn't be bad either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back