• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Evolved Godzilla [8-3-0]

2NG0M5z.gif

Guess I'll vote for Izuku as well.

Really won't take long for Izuku to use Gearshift considering how powerful Godzilla actually is. Izuku can land hits on Godzilla faster than the monster can react, which means he isn't getting hit by any of his attacks. A real issue would be Godzilla's AOE attacks, which can still be avoided thanks to Danger Sense's warning.

Izuku can quickly charge up Fa Jin with Gearshift, so he can inflict multiple blows that are over 267.5 Teratons. And if he kicks instead of punching, each hit with produce a double impact of equal strength. Not only that but with superior LS he can effortlessly toss Godzilla like a paper weight with every attack.

Or toss him around with Blackwhip. Adding Fa Jin still lets him toss Godzilla with 267.5 Teratons of power. Restraining is impossible due to his size and AOE pulse attacks.

The biggest issue here is that despite the AP difference not being in one shot range. Izuku has zero resistance to Godzilla's radiation and a direct hit should put him down. And his Spiral Heat Ray itself does have enough AP to one shot him. Though, I doubt that attack would hit him.

Personally, I think Izuku can work around that and put Godzilla down before he takes a fatal hit.

Thanks for voting, that will be 6 votes, and since I also think Deku can work around the Nuclear Pulse, I'm voting for Deku as well, making it 7 votes.

That will be grace.

If Kong and Scar King can dodge the Spiral Heat ray, there is no way it's hitting Deku with danger sense. Plus the Black Whip can restrain it. Godzilla just gets hit a 100 times in the Throat before he can react and dies.

And that reasoning is honoring the stats. which I don't, at all. Monsterverse is wayy to wanked here. (well everywhere)

Deku FRA.

Back