• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good pacing though, it's pretty much the halfway point to the fight and they've already adapted three chapters for the episode.

did you guys see the new trailer for the movie!!!??? I swear to god i hope that movie is canon. It looks better than anything we've gotten from BNHA lol. It also has great world building with it. Guys we're gonna need a deku key also cause he gets some sort of power up in the form of a glove or guanlet. God i hope they make that movie canon. The villain looks badass to i think he may have overpowered All Might too

According to the synopsis, the story takes place between the Final Exam and Summer Camp arcs.

I'm pretty sure it's canon, because there's a significant gap between the Final Exam and Summer Camp arcs.

so before Bakugou go kidnapped lol. Dang i thought it was gonna be after that arc like in the License arc or before the Overhaul arc. Deku better do something awesome

It'll probably be like secondarily canon, as in it doesn't contradict anything in particular, but it might not actually matter in the long run (particularly to the manga).

High 7-A Endeavor would be an outlier. And as of now, we don't have any reason to assume this Nomu is on par with the one that fought All Might. But eh, we'll wait and see.

TriforcePower1 said:
The noumu can talk. That's enough ovo
Lol, according to Endeavor I'm right.

Endeavour says that this Nomu is stronger & faster than him; not that it is on par with the one that fought All Might.

Damage3245 said:
Endeavour says that this Nomu is stronger & faster than him; not that it is on par with the one that fought All Might.
He said the Noumu was special even among black Noumus, which would include the one at USJ. Obviously, he couldn't know how strong the USJ Noumu is, so that statement matters very little.

Endeavor is fodder lol Man he better mess up that Nomu next chapter. For some reason im feeling a death flag right now. His family showed up this chapter and his wife talked about how he still loves them but now Endeavor is fighting someone stronger than him with inellegence lol. His wife is already in badshape. This the perfect time for shouto to get some development if Endeavor dies

Well, Endeavor managed to slice this Nomu apart without going full power, as he even said to Hawk that he wasn't giving it his all quite yet.

So he might be able to do a lot of damage. That being said, if Endeavor can't beat this thing, I wonder who would be able to beat it.

Is the United States of Smash going to be calced since the anime version is out now? It seemed to be much stronger than the feat that calced All Might at High 7-A. I could be wrong though.

I don't think we should be using anime feats which can have incredibly exaggerated animation to try and boost characters.

At one point in the Nomu fight, All Might threw the Nomu so hard into the ground that is cracked and was destroyed and in the next frame the broken pieces were completely gone. The anime shouldn't be taken as the highest canon.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Is the United States of Smash going to be calced since the anime version is out now? It seemed to be much stronger than the feat that calced All Might at High 7-A. I could be wrong though.
Just by looking at the feat both in the anime and manga, it's easy to tell that the result was far below even Low 7-B. Let alone High 7-A

The whole episode was awesome.

Yeah, but the manga always holds priority. We can't use anime feats to justify manga ratings.

The only time we use anime feats is for extra details, as the anime tends to give further explanation and viewing to things (Like Momo and Tokoyami's fight, Mina vs Aoyoma etc.)

The visuals shouldn't be calced no.

Im still waiting for that Gigantomachia feat from a load of chapters a go to be calced. The guy busted what appears to be a mountain. Ofc, we're probably gonna need more info

That was already calced at Low 7-B/7-A, but it was rejected because we don't know how he did that feat.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
That fight in the episode though................. I cried believe it or not.
It was emotional, I believe you.

I didn't understand a single word except "Orromitto" and "minna".

When is the movie coming out?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
That fight in the episode though................. I cried believe it or not.
I nearly cried, too. It's still a better achievement than pretty much anything else, as the only time I nearly cried before was at the end of the third film Pokemon. Good job, MHA.

how many chapters do you guys think my hero will have ?

going my estimates on how far the series is by Hirokoshi

id argue around +/- 500 chapters

Shadowbokunohero said:
how many chapters do you guys think my hero will have ?
going my estimates on how far the series is by Hirokoshi

id argue around +/- 500 chapters
That's in line with Horikoshi's own statement somewhere where he said that the series was only 20% done.

due to the nature of how Horikoshi lays out his arcs, I think we should be fine for the next few years when it comes to the anime.. I don't think we will ever run into a major filler arc, this is also in thanks to the fact the anime is seasonal.

so 2018 Season 3 (covers forest training camp, Hideout raid arc, Hero License exam )

2019 Season 4 (will cover solely the intern arc) due to how long this arc is.. I think it will take up all the episodes for the season, it would be a good thing for Bones not to rush it either..we don't want the anime catching up with the manga..only for us to get an anime only ending...

2020 Season 5 ( The Remedial Course Arc and the Festival arc)

Season 4 will probably cover the Internship, Remedial Course and Festival Arc altogether if it is 25 episodes again.

The anime is in no danger of catching up to the manga.

I personally dont think so.

Season 2 covered sports arc, hero killer and final exams arc in 24 episodes. (i excluded the filler)

this is 45 chapters worth of content

the internship arc spans 47 chapters.. assuming bones will have 1 filler episode.. it makes sense for them to cover just this arc.

however, I think its very possible to assume they will fit in the Remedial Course arc at the end as that arc isn't really that long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back