• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dziga said:
Town level Finger Flick. Not even in ******* hell. I haven't watched the video, but I assume he's using some baseless assumptions (which he does a lot in his videos) and or / calc stacking.
City Block Level Finger Flick actually. Still absolutely ridiculous tho. The real result of the finger flick was 9-A

That 9-A calc is outdated, and there are no calcs for the delayed water explosion, only the one from that video, although in the comments he said he made some mistakes, but the feat is still 8-B.

That is his Giant Ice Wall but weakened, Bakugou went through that Ice with several explosions.

The AP of that Ice attack is probably 8-B.

Being more powerful / having better control of his Quirk does not necessarily mean higher AP.

You know that power doesn't always equal AP, right? Hagakure becoming more powerful with her Quirk doesn't equal an AP advantage for example.

Inasa has incredibly refined and accurate control over wind, and he does have a decent AP (not that he has much feats), but becoming more powerful with his Quirk can mean becoming more skilled with his Quirk.

Her quirk is passive and a terrible example. Inasa's is literaly element manipulation that was strong enough to surpass Todoroki

Powerful =/= Skilled. Powerful, in its name, is power.

@Jinx

You're ignoring the fact that their Quirks matched each other and canceled each other out, blowing each other off course rather than one overpowering the other.

Jinx666 said:
Her quirk is passive and a terrible example. Inasa's is literaly element manipulation that was strong enough to surpass Todoroki
Powerful =/= Skilled. Powerful, in its name, is power.
Actually her Quirk does have an active side that allows her to manipulate light to blind people.

Yeah, thats not offensive, thats light, its an ability rather than anything that hurts

And even so, that would mean they're equal wont it. so he should still be compared. Inasa did place before Todoroki.

Well, they did say he was stronger though didn't they, even Todoroki admitted. But i didnt mean blatantly superior. just stronger, albeit slightly.

So shouldnt he get comparable tiers?

@Jinx

He's said to be more talented than Todoroki. Talent =/= power.

Plus, using the admission exam to compare their abilities isn't exactly helpful since Todoroki didn't even take it.

Im pretty sure he was remarked as better than Todoroki, at least by Deku. Ofc he's comparable, which is all im asking for him to add.

Todoroki and Inasa took the same trials, Todoroki did take the recommended students exam and Inasa was placed 1st over him

@Jinx

That exam consisted of points based on things like racing, not necessarily head-to-head combat.

They were testing their physical stats just like the other exams, it wasnt just 'racing'. They would obviously test the standard power of the quirks, much like they did in quirk apprehension tests

Therefir said:
That 9-A calc is outdated, and there are no calcs for the delayed water explosion, only the one from that video, although in the comments he said he made some mistakes, but the feat is still 8-B.
Then it should be calced again on this wiki. But if the result of the finger flick is 8-B, then that would be a massive outlier.

Again stuff like racing.

We were never shown what the other points were for other than the race portion. So it's unfair to assume that they somehow quantified the power of either one's Quirks outside of Quirk usage.

It also doesn't matter since in the present day they're shown to be roughly equal.

It was testing their physical abilities. None of the other exams exclude their AP testing. They wouldn't leave out the power, thats one of the main things about a quirk. Its a very fair assumption, especially when both their quirks are manipulation types

Yeah, thats fine, theyre equal, still comparable.

Did you guys see that Nomu at the end of the most recent chapter? Must be setting up for a new arc. I wonder what will come of it.

TriforcePower1 said:
High 7-A Endeavor. Or maybe a drop in dura for Noumus.
High 7-A Endeavor would be an outlier. And as of now, we don't have any reason to assume this Nomu is on par with the one that fought All Might. But eh, we'll wait and see.

Going from what's seen at about the end of the latest chapter, the Nomu seems to have Muscular's Quirk.

Also Endeavor Vs High End, didn't expect to get this fight so soon.

I know right!

I hope Musuclar didnt legit lose his quirk, i wanted him to appear wih a vendetta against Deku

can anyone calc the speed on bakugo when he flew from the groud and through the buildings to reach Kirishima and deku

It's incredibly exaggerated in the anime. It's not impressive at all in the actual manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back