• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah stain really opened alot of villians eyes so why not heros. I also could see Deku being Knuckleduster and the bike guy since there are so many rules stopping deku from fighting bad guys just because he is a student which doesnt make sense. What if someone is about to get killed by a bad guy but the rules say you cant do anything since you can be punished. Thats dumb and i hope Horijoshi can see why

@Astral

Except you're ignoring the fact that all of Izuku's ideals were shaped by All Might and he's far too idealistic to ever consider that course of action and he's flat out rejected Stain's ideology multiple times.

I honestly have had enough of these stupid dark ending ideas and just want Izuku to have a happy adult life as the Number One Hero before retiring and passing One For All onto a worthy successor.

@Versus

That's about as plausible and story-worthy as the dying Ash theory over at the Pokemon fandom. It's trash and everyone knows it.

Reppuzan said:
@Astral
Except you're ignoring the fact that all of Izuku's ideals were shaped by All Might and he's far too idealistic to ever consider that course of action and he's flat out rejected Stain's ideology multiple times.

I honestly have had enough of these stupid dark ending ideas and just want Izuku to have a happy adult life as the Number One Hero before retiring and passing One For All onto a worthy successor.
Yet something about this all doesn't add up. Izuku's future self narrates about becoming the greatest hero. But if we already know the outcome, what's the point of the rest of the story? It seems far too direct if you ask me. I have an itching feeling Horikoshi has fooled us or something.

Reppuzan said:
@Versus

That's about as plausible and story-worthy as the dying Ash theory over at the Pokemon fandom. It's trash and everyone knows it.
I literally said it was a trash thought in my comment. Also, you're coming off as a little snotty here.

@Repp The ending I want for Izuku is also a happy one but I don't think him turning into a villain is that far fetched. He is still only a kid so you don't know how his ideals will change as grows older and experiences more tragedy.

Andytrenom said:
@Repp The ending I want for Izuku is also a happy one but I don't think him turning into a villain is that far fetched. He is still only a kid so you don't know how his ideals will change as grows older and experiences more tragedy.
And if a supposed happy ending was already given away inn the intros by Deku's future self, doesn't that seem a little off? What point is there to a story continuing if we already know the outcome?

@Versus If you think about it, even if the narration wasn't there we would still think that he would become the no.1 hero EoS. So maybe that's why Horikoshi decided to do this, since it wasn't actually a spoiler.

@Versus

The entire story is a how we got here. He outright says it in the first chapter.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it, but this is the story about how I became the world's greatest Hero."

That doesn't mean that his story isn't filled with twist and turns (as we've clearly seen) or that a happy ending is impossible. It's just that this is the story he's narrating.

If anything, it would be even more cliche to just randomly depower Izuku as the final straw against an All For One-empowered Shigaraki in the end or turn him into a gritty anti-hero or to have him die at the end. That's how a crap ton of more mature Shounen manga end (i.e. Ashita no Joe) and those kinds of endings are just deeply unsatisfying for me.

@Andy

Except he outright states that he becomes the world's greatest Hero. Him becoming delusional and turning into a Villain would undercut every single theme of the story.

Alright then. So moving on, what do you guys think we will see in this coming arc?

And How powerful should we reasonably expect Deku to be at the EoS

Hero to who tho??? Hero to the people who do good or the people who do bad?? Everyone needs a hero tbh nothing wrong with being a hero to villains also. It just means you can look at the world objectively and see that there is not good or bad. Learned that from Tokyo Ghoul and Magi and Naruto

Why a washing machine is a pro hero? And it is in top ten!?

@Astral

That's hogwash.

We already know Izuku's definition of being a Hero. To him, a Hero is someone who always saves people with a smile. Becoming a Villain would be doing the exact opposite from that.

My Hero Academia is an objectively different story from Tokyo Ghoul and Magi and Naruto in an entirely different setting. It's stupid to think that Izuku will turn out like Sinbad when their life stories are so ridiculously different. Get your head out of the Villain Deku fics.

@Versus

At some point, U.A. is going to get invaded. There's nothing getting around that given the blatant foreshadowing every other arc.

As for EoS, I'm not expecting much higher than the Tier 6 range, but EoS Deku in the anime's second season's prelude was able to light up half the world with a punch.

I didnt say deku would become a villain in that last comment. I said good and bad are the same thing. In a story like MHA you cant help but run into people like that because of the fact that heros say they do things out of justice. Stain is the perfect example, he is neither a hero nor a villian because good and bad are the samething. Naruto is exactly the same as MHA with pain and justice and hatred. Once deku realizes this he will change

Reppuzan said:
@Versus

As for EoS, I'm not expecting much higher than the Tier 6 range, but EoS Deku in the anime's second season's prelude was able to light up half the world with a punch.
Lighting up Half the world would probably be in the lower end of High 6-A right?

I have agree with Reppuzan, and god I ******* hate those villain Deku fics, they don't make any sense, Deku is never going to be a villain no matter what.

@Astral

Except he's already been traumatized, nearly killed, run into unscrupulous Heroes, and followers of Stain's beliefs on multiple occasions and rejected Stain's beliefs in favor of All Might's every single time. He's not going to change because it's defined his entire life story from the moment he watched All Might rescue people the first time.

Might his views get a little more realistic? Sure. He already heard from All Might that he can't save everyone, even if he's trying his damnedest to. But there's no way in hell that Izuku is ever going to become an anti-hero like Stain or Knuckleduster.

@Versus

I honestly don't know. But here's the feat in question.

The flash has become a villain before, Yugo from Wakfu techically became a villain before. Superboy and Superman also. Its not hard for a author to decide what they want their hero to be

Therefir said:
I have agree with Reppuzan, and god I ******* hate those villain Deku fics, they don't make any sense, Deku is never going to be a villain no matter what.
I disagree. I love villain!Deku fics and au's. It's not hard to believe that the bullying he faced as a child and getting told he'd never have a Quirk would've embittered him to the point of siding with the Villains.

Edit: That's not to say he'd become a Villain now but the idea of him having become one in an au isn't far fetched at all.

@Reppuzun I do think that he will be a hero by the end of the series. I was just playing devil's advocate when saying that him becoming a villain isn't far-fetched.

AstralKing7 said:
Stain is the perfect example, he is neither a hero nor a villian because good and bad are the samething. Naruto is exactly the same as MHA with pain and justice and hatred. Once deku realizes this he will change
Stain is a villain dude. He murdered innocent people just for not being selfless heroes.

@Rep I think it is the sun that is lighting up the world, not Izuku.

Edit:

VersusJunkie54 said:
Alright then. So moving on, what do you guys think we will see in this coming arc?

And How powerful should we reasonably expect Deku to be at the EoS
5-A and mftl+ :)

Okay... I think he will be High 6-C and likely MHS+ because of Kaminari.

Why were a bunch of profiles just bumped up from 9-A to 8-C durability?

EDIT: Seems the changes are being undone.

6.8 tons I suppose, he killed two veteran pro heroes who should be comparable to the combination of Uraraka, Tsuyu, Nejire and Ryuko.

Then shouldn't he be Large Building+?

I saw that Izuku's 100 Percent was Large Building+ but Muscular was just Large Building.

Pro Heroes vary in strength like crazy, it's impossible to compare Water Hose to that team.

Well Water Hose badly injured someone who can clash with Deku 100%.

He tanked a hit from 100% Izuku by covering his body with multiple layers of muscles. Different from being hit in the eye.

As soon as he got directly in the face by Deku, he was knocked out.

Damage3245 said:
He tanked a hit from 100% Izuku by covering his body with multiple layers of muscles. Different from being hit in the eye.
As soon as he got directly in the face by Deku, he was knocked out.
^^this

Muscular had to go all out just to overpower one arm at 100%

Someone called Kaleb I.A. in YouTube multiplied 100% to 10000 to get 1000000%. He got town level. Don't think that's how you scale it though. Any opinions?

Kaleb makes garbage tier scaling videos. I watch two of his "How is X Jojo character strong outside of Jojo" and I cringed.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Someone called Kaleb I.A. in YouTube multiplied 100% to 10000 to get 1000000%. He got town level. Don't think that's how you scale it though. Any opinions?
Yeah we don't scale this way. Plus, Horikoshi himself said that it wasn't a million precent. If you want my speculation, I'd say 200-300% was more likely.

Also a link to that channel? I'd like to laugh at it. As Dziga said it was trash

Just watched the vid. I heard 55 tons for 100% Deku and it make me think "Wat" Though he does acknowledge that a million percent is untrue, and is just doing it as an experiment

Yeah he calced the finger flick at 55 tons somehow. I dunno how he came to that conclusion, plus it would be an insane outlier if it really were a legit result

Town level Finger Flick. Not in a ******* hell. I haven't watched the video, but I assume he's using some baseless assumptions (which he does a lot in his videos) and / or calc stacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back