• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering, if MHA ever gets some god tiers, how powerful would you want them to be?

I actually always wanted MHA to capp at High 7-A, thanks to waffle my dream is super close.

but if i had to predict id prob say MHA will end at Country level+ god tiers

I am okay with Izuku capping at 7-A

But as for the god tiers, if Horikoshi ever decides to introduce tier-1 characters and make them enjoyable, then I am not complaining.

Yes hello this is my BNHA OC, his name is Kami and his Quirk is God which basically lets him be God which is why he can beat all your OCs, ppl call me a Godmodder but like I can't help that my OC is better than yours :3cccc

Note: this is satire

Gojira1234 said:
Yes hello this is my BNHA OC, his name is Kami and his Quirk is God which basically lets him be God which is why he can beat all your OCs, ppl call me a Godmodder but like I can't help that my OC is better than yours :3cccc

Note: this is satire
Lol, Though I was actuallly thinking about abstract characters, specicifically an MHA version of death. You know just forget I said anything.

No one really attacked Yo and using this ability makes his body numb, so I don't know if this scales to anyone.

That said, he can take his own vibrations and was at risk of getting severely injured by Todoroki's and Yoarashi's clash.

@Reppuzan Mirio and Chisaki should scale, this could also explain how Chisaki survived a 100% punch directly in the face.

Well, to be fair, not every Pro Hero has a Super Strength Quirk, much less the strongest Super Strength Quirk in the world.

In addition, Gentle had also used his Quirk to turn the entire convenience store into a bounce house to pummel the heroes into submission.

Yeah, but this Gentle was boosted even more thanks to La Brava's love, but he still lose, and Deku was only using Full Cowl 8% with 20% finger flicks.

Also, I would like to know if Deku 5% is comparable or inferior to Yo Shindo, and if we take seriously his statement of one-shotting Fusion Chisaki.

would gentle be 9-A or 8-C, I'm kinda confused with Izuku's profile tbh, how the keys correlate to his AP.

I kinda feel we need keys divided by story arcs where he shows growth

Gentle is one of my favorite characters and villians in MHA now. Tbh in my eyes he didnt lose the fight at all he still managed to overwhelm Deku with his quirk and send him flying so far away that the heros didnt even notice it and Deku was restraining him with all his strength.

@Jinx

He really isn't more powerful than Chisaki or Tomura.

I'm agreeing with the latter interpretation.

Deku never fought against Tomura, I think you mean Muscular.

@Therefir

Tomura still held Deku hostage and made him fear for his life more than Gentle ever did.

Muscular is also a good point, since Deku's battle with him proved to be the breaking point for his body, forcing him to use Shoot Style instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back