• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he catched Deku with his guard down, in my opinion, Gentle in Lover Mode should be stronger than Tomura, but we don't know how strong he is now.

Deku legitimately stated out of all his fights, Gentle was the toughest. He may not have been in lifes danger, but he has of coirse improved sincd Musuclar. I agree Gentle isnt necessarily stronger, than Chisaki, or Kai, but he wouldnt be held in such regard if he wasnt underwhelming, which is why I think he's still fairly comparable.

Perhaps At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, because the statement Midoriya made was extremely clear, and Arc villains arent exactly going to be weaker than the last. Plus he took 20% shoot style, which while may have ben slightly weaker, Mei still regarded it would pack a punch, mot exactly jumping down a tier.

Jinx666 said:
...and Arc villains arent exactly going to be weaker than the last.
Just saying, there is no indication that MHA follows this convention.

Andytrenom said:
Jinx666 said:
...and Arc villains arent exactly going to be weaker than the last.
Just saying, there is no indication that MHA follows this convention.
Ofc there isnt, but Gentle honestly would be no threat if this was the case, seeing as how Deku has faced tough opponents before. He probably understood gentle like he did with Stain, but after facing Muscular, Chisaki, Stain, bakugo, Todoroki etc, I dont think that clear comment that he was toughest would have been necessary. Theres nothing irrelevant for irrelevants sake in canon MHA

He probably is stronger than Chisaki, but I don't think he is stronger than Muscular who could contend with 100% Deku, while Gentle only fought an 8-20% Izuku.

Muscular only withstood 100%, and Midoriya has improved massively since that arc, gaining his license and through his internship with Nighteye. Chisaki was only stong because of his hax quirk honestly, Gentle most likely has more bulk than Chisaki.

I was iffy on calling him High 8-C on his profile tbh at first, but I still think possibly High 8-C should exist

Definitely not possibly High 8-C.

Yes, Deku has improved considerably since his fight with Muscular 100 chapters ago, but not to such an extent that his 8-20% is remotely comparable to his 100% in potency.

I can get behind 8-C Gentle with La Brava's Lover Mode, but that's about it.

Deku's statement of Gentle being his "toughest Opponent" might be more of a emotional thing and there is the fact that he wasn't going to use 100%. Deku's power ups are at this point are accesing more power without breaking his bones.

Gentle is not stronger than Muscular who could fight 100% Deku and make him exceed it. Gentle was defeated by 8% and 20% so there is no defending Gentle there. Gentle might be stronger than base Chisaki thought, but i doubt he is stronger than the fusion that forced Deku to go 100%. Tomura at this point is hax and speed, we dont really know how strong he is.

It was clearly out of all the fights and scrapes hes had, nothing to do with emotions. Midoriya wouldnt feel it was tough to take down a villain despite a bad backstory, even when they were theatening the festival

Not saying he was stronger, again, but Gentle still survived a 20% shot, and was a relatively tough battle for a Midoriya thats already above building level, enough for him to regard it was a tough fight.

Hes already building level in base anyway, the at least higher would suffice.

Deku only used 20% with finger flicks, but he defeated Gentle with a 8% kick.

Like Therefir said, Deku only uses 20% when using the air pressure attacks. His body can't handle 20% correctly yet, so he uses 8% in Full Cowl.

But yeah, you could put him as higher in Lover Mode.

gentle still got one over Deku after the kick so i wouldnt consider this a loss in a fight if Gentle technically BFRed him

Gentle only push him a little away, he didn't do an actual BFR. An Deku got him out of his Lover Mode, so yeah, it was Deku's victory.

gentle pushed him far away so far away that the pro heros didnt notice dekus presence and he was pushed away pretty fast too that was the purpose of Gentles to make it look like a fight didnt happen

I saw how they handled Izuku vs Muscular. Now I am even more excited for All Might vs AFO!

Can someone calc this for a Ap feat??
Darkshadow
In the anime we got a better view from the sky but its not the same in the manga

Okay, but with this latest chapter, can we all agree we cant scale someones AP just because of their ranking in the heroes list. Cause if someone with a bunny and a washing machine quirk is the 5th strongest, higher than someone who can turn into a literal dragon, then all is wrong with the world

Jinx666 said:
Okay, but with this latest chapter, can we all agree we cant scale someones AP just because of their ranking in the heroes list. Cause if someone with a bunny and a washing machine quirk is the 5th strongest, higher than someone who can turn into a literal dragon, then all is wrong with the world
lmfao i didnt know we were scaling like that

Jinx666 said:
Just saying, the washing machine and bunny girl could very well be strong fighters. But yeah we have known for a while now that hero rankings don't necessarily correlate with attack potency.

Andytrenom said:
Jinx666 said:
Just saying, the washing machine and bunny girl could very well be strong fighters. But yeah we have known for a while now that hero rankings don't necessarily correlate with attack potency.
Yeah This. This isn't like OPM where heroes are rated based on power. In MHA, they're rated based on stuff like how Heroic they are, Smart they are, Popular, etc.

Andytrenom said:
By the way guys, how would you want the series to end?
Hard to say for sure. I've heard that Horikoshi stated that he had the entire story mapped out, but so far only 20% of it has been released.

Deku dying to save the world or Deku dying trying to protect a friend who became a villain thus dying togther in a explosion leaving behind his son. Damn i can write fanfic lol.

Maybe Deku as the Number 1 Hero fighting against Shigaraki who has inherited All For One. With the fight ending with both wuirks being destroyed or something? There's so many ways MHA could go

I actually have a very different idea.

Shigaraki doesn't inherit All For One and the rivalry between Deku and Shigaraki becomes more like a Batman and Joker or Superman and Lex luther type of thing. I eill go into more details later if that's alright.

or Deku becoming a anti hero like Stain after finally understanding how the world truly works. THis would mean he would have to fight old friends maybe even killing them just because its what he believes in

How can Izuku die if his future self is telling us the story about how he became the world's greatest hero?

@AstralKing That might actually work even, especially if Horikoshi gets into more morality related subject material. I trust him to write a compelling enough story with that idea.

This is a legit trash idea. But what if the entire story is just all in Izuku's head in his dying moments as he is killed by the sludge villan. And he is living out his dream scenario in his head? Just a thought ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back