• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #6

All Might has a really good feat of blowing away the clouds over Japan in the video game. Doubt something like that would happen in the manga, but I found it funny.

Am I the only one who thinks Kai should be 8B?

Sure he got quickly overwhelmed by 100% Izuku, but he still barely managed to fight back, and Izuku himself is 8B+ so he has quite a bit of backscaling to be only High 8C

Yes, you can scale durability from AP because characters need to withstand the force of their own attacks... but Chisaki has no 8-B attacks.

If you want to assert that Chisaki can deal out as much damage as he can tank... you're going to need to prove that.

BlackeJan said:
What I want to know is how do we just assume that Endeavor is faster then 20% Deku?
Well, there isn't a basis for that.

The current logic I think is that Hawks is faster than 20% Izuku because someone stated that Hawks is one of the fastest Pro Heroes (I don't remember this tbh), and High End is about as fast as Hawks, and that Endeavor is about as fast as High End.

I don't really agree with that scaling chain.

Though I do wanna say that's assumption right there (not sounding rude). I mean Deku hasn't solidified himself in a popular hero yet so people wouldn't know who he was but Hawk is like very popular so people basically already know his ability and how fast he is

It's like how Burter from DBZ stated he was the fastest in the world/universe yet u have people stronger then him that's even more faster.

Schnee One said:
Am I the only one who thinks Kai should be 8B?

Sure he got quickly overwhelmed by 100% Izuku, but he still barely managed to fight back, and Izuku himself is 8B+ so he has quite a bit of backscaling to be only High 8C
Kai never even touched Izuku in their battle so his AP can't scale to him in any capacity.

I have to ask, should Gran Torino's speed scale to Recipro Burst?

Izuku said that Recipro Turbo was even faster than Gran Torino. Doesn't that imply that Recipro Burst is slower than Gran Torino? Turbo being faster than Gran Torino isn't something that would be amazing if Burst was already faster than him.

However, if Gran Torino was faster than Burst then that scene makes sense. Since that helps show how much faster Iida's Turbo is compared to his Burst.

Does that make sense, or am I just over thinking it?

Izuku hasn't compared Iida's Recipro Burst with Gran Torino's speed even if we could try and infer that from Izuku's comment on Recipro Turbo.

The fact that we don't have any feats at all from old Gran Torino which would him on Tenya's level makes me hesistant to say he's faster than Iida's Recipro Burst.

I'm also unsure of my own reasoning.

It just seems strange that Izuku would be impressed by Iida's Recipro Turbo being faster than Gran Torino, especially if his old Recipro Burst was already many times faster than Gran Torino.

I still think that Endeavor being faster then 20% Deku is pure assumption when the world doesnt even know who Deku is but they all know who Hawk is

Hawks, Endeavor, and High-End are superior to 20% in ever way. It ridiculous to say that they're slower than 20%, when all of their stats are far higher than 20%.

However, would you complain if we had them being faster than 8%?

No....its still pure assumption that Endeavor is faster then 20% when we dont even know if thats true or not. Aslo why even bring up 8% when there are student who are superior to it and they are in the same league as the popular pros?

That's were I disagree heavily.

Also there isn't a single student (Sans Todoroki for a brief period) that are on Endeavor's level.

However thank you for ignoring my question. Let me ask again, how would you feel if we put Endeavor's speed to being faster than 8%, or are you suggesting he should be unknown?

Also, if you feel so strongly about this. How come you haven't made a CRT yet? If it's something you feel like it should be changed then just make a thread.

Heck, if you feel that any stats are questionable, just say it.

The reason why i ignored it cause i can tell it was something to try and call me out on or start something (which is childish cause i was talking about 20% not 8%) and i even stated why is there even a need to talk about it in the post above

Anywho then let me ask you something....what evidence you have that puts Endeavor above 20%?

EDIT: i never made a CRT cause i wanted to ask you guys about it since we are fellow comrades here

Nevermind it seems the reasoning was changed. The last time i checked it said that Enji was faster then 20% Deku I apologized if i sounded mad or anything like that (which i wasnt)

I was just not sure what you were trying to get at in the first para.

Edit: I got double ninja'd writing this comment...

It was about Enji being faster then 20% Deku as his reasoning the last time i checked but it was removed hence my apologies from my post above

The reasoning has just shifted slightly.

It now says that Hawks is far superior to 20% Deku, of which there is zero proof.

Most of Hawks' profile is based on guesswork which I do not like.

Why wasn't there a revision thread for upgrading All Might and All For One?

Going from City level to Island level is a huge jump. And it's all based on a single feat with nothing else in the verse being shown to be close to that scale.

Weren't you the only one against this? Also being much higher than everything else doesn't really matter, All Mighy himself is already much stronger than almost anyone else except Prime All For One in this verse.

No other feat existing on that scale isn't enough to dismiss a feat as an outlier. That feat has to be either directly contradicted or the character must have a well established history of only performing feats far below that level.

All Might in this form basically only has this feat to give him a rating so it can't be an outlier.

Therefir said:
Weren't you the only one against this?
Probably. I've always thought this feat was highly overrated.

I hope Horikoshi will show us more of the characters in the past in their primes so we can clear this up.

I don't. Changing the very weather by throwing a punch is pretty insane all things considered, it giving a really high result shouldn't be a surprise.

Back