• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #2

Hey... if we can calculate how powerful the explosion was and how much was lost with the fragmentation of the concrete wall and assume omnidirectionality, is it possible to calculate how much of it did every person in the stadium take, and thus how powerful are average humans in BNHAverse?

inb4 it's another verse where normal humans are 9-B

im a fan of MHA but that was obviously wrong to use the anime over manga when they both showed two different things in that fight and the animes likes over dramatize things alot

Damage3245 said:
It looks generally good but I think the bit about trying to scale her acid to Jiro's sound waves is unnecessary and irrelevant; there is nothing indicating that the potency of her acid is comparable of Jiro's sound waves in AP. Instead you can mention she melted through several reinforced balls harder than concrete.
Actually, Jiro's 8-C attack could not destroy those reinforced balls, while Mina managed to destroy them, so she should be 8-C with Acid Veil.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I'm gonna still try to calc Endeavor's feats if someone hasn't done so already. What percentage of hollowness do we use for office buildings?
85% hollowness I think.

... Why does Uraraka have Small Building level AP with her Zero Gravity? Her Quirk has no offensive potential by itself and is entirely situational on Uraraka either finding a nearby object to use her Quirk on or removing the gravity from her opponent (which is not an AP-based attack).

Reppuzan said:
@Damage
She managed to knockout a Gigantification Quirk user on her own.
Sure, but that's entirely dependent on her having a mass of rubble nearby. It's not something that applies to her in a straight fight where she isn't surrounded by rubble & debris (remember when Iida cleaned the room in the Battle Trial Arc?)

EDIT: If I push a boulder off a cliff and crush someone, am I 9-A because of it? I don't think so.

EDIT: If I push a boulder off a cliff and crush someone, am I 9-A because of it? I don't think so.

ShadowBokunohero: 10-A, 9-A with Boulder

OvO

Eh, I feel like that should be mentioned under Lifting Strength at best. Putting it under AP feels misleading (and randomly scaling it to Jiro too for no discernable reason?).

I want to point out the manga made the fight that Endeavor had with the Nomus in the anime canon. During his fight with High-End, Endeavor states the Nomu he fought in Hosu had Super Rege as well which is what we saw in the anime.

I know I'm a little late on that but still I love it when authors do stuff like that.

I want to make profiles for the Wild Wild Pussycats so I've been making a blog for them, but I want to know how to do that tab thing like Arrogant Smuck did?

To make it look better.

< tabber >

|-|Midnight=

|-|Cementoss=

|-|Present Mic=

</ tabber >

Remove the spaces in the "tabber" tags. Replace the names of these characters with the names of the WWP. Put all the content for their respective profile under their name.

There is no reason to say "They should be superior to Class 1-A / 1-B" unless you have some hard evidence to support it.

Sending Izuku flying is not a Building level feat.

Smelling smoke without seeing fire isn't a strong feat for enhanced senses...

Don't see why not when they're training Class 1-A/1-B to become stronger. I'll remove it from everyone but Tiger who is the heavy hitter of the Pussycats.

Tiger hurt Izuku... that's Building level since Izuku has Building level Dura it's simple scailing.

Okay.

Izuku was Small Building level the last time I looked but he was updated since then. Oh well.

In any case, though he may be Building level currently in the manga, that doesn't mean he was Building level at the time Tiger hit him.

He's Building level period, there no reason to assume anything else. There is no calc that even puts anyone on Small Building level+, why is anyone Small Building level+?

I thought we aren't suppose to backscale like that. (Also the + sign is suppose to be for Calc only correct?)

Are you seriously asking why any MHA character would be Small Building level?

8-C, 8-C, 8-C , and 8-C

Four 8-C calcs, apparently Pixie-Bob's attack on the students was also calced at 8-C as well (Can't find it so I won't count it)

The only 9-A+ calc I found was Izuku with a casual kick at 5% which is consistent with 8-C considering he did that with no effort at all.

So yes, I'm curious where Small Building level+ is currently coming from.

Also note I'm talking about Small Building level+ not Small Building level (Baseline) via being superior to Uraraka who's Wall level+ is very close the Baseline 9-A.

Isn't Izuku presently using 8% of Full Cowling as a standard?

And I think the mind control guy has a 9-A feat, plus Deku tanked a 9-A blast effortlessly at base. Or something. Normal humans are 9-A in BNHA.

You think Izuku was Building level since the very beginning of the manga? Back when he was Quirkless too?

That's the point I'm making. Izuku was never always Building level.

And I didn't say Small Building level+ in my earlier posts.

Mand21 said:
Isn't Izuku presently using 8% of Full Cowling as a standard?
And I think the mind control guy has a 9-A feat, plus Deku tanked a 9-A blast effortlessly at base. Or something. Normal humans are 9-A in BNHA.
Most normal humans vary from 9-B to 9-A. Shinso (the mind control guy) is currently rated at 9-B.

Damage3245 said:
You think Izuku was Building level since the very beginning of the manga? Back when he was Quirkless too?
That's the point I'm making. Izuku was never always Building level.

And I didn't say Small Building level+ in my earlier posts.
Then what are you talking about? Tiger is able to hurt Izuku who had OFA for over a year already.

Poinciana1971 said:
Then what are you talking about? Tiger is able to hurt Izuku who had OFA for over a year already.
Okay, and what is the highest durability feat that Izuku has up to that point?

Todoroki's Flames are accepted as 8-C (0.80 tons which is 3 times above baseline 8-C) and Stain's face wasn't melted off by them. (You have no proof that Todoroki held back size=/=AP)

Izuku can hurt Stain with a 5% smash without hurting himself which means Izuku is 8-C. Tiger can hurt Izuku who can hurt Stain who survived Todoroki's fire which is 0.80 tons casually.

Back