• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #2

Mand21 said:
Highest durability feat anyone has ever shown.
I was asking about Izuku, not anyone in particular.

> (You have no proof that Todoroki held back size=/=AP)

He didn't want to kill Stain. And whether you like it or not, size does indicate AP even if it isn't directly linked. Unless you think that Todoroki's Giant Ice Wall is also just as strong as his tiny ice blasts?

Anyway, I've already had a huge discussion about Stain - my opinion of him is still unchanged - so I'm not willing to go into it right now and have another huge discussion. Apply what you like to the profiles.

Damage3245 said:
Anyway, I've already had a huge discussion about Stain - my opinion of him is still unchanged - so I'm not willing to go into it right now and have another huge discussion. Apply what you like to the profiles.
Fine. (Not the profile but about the Stain discussion)

Mand21 said:
Why is Izuku stomping Tiger so hard? A single 100% strike and dead
What do you mean... yes since Izuku 100% is 8-B of course he can stomp Tiger with it.

I feel like we need an "At Least" for his stats, or some feats to scale pro heroes to. Doesn't feel right to have a pro hero on the level of a student or someone like Muscular who is, let's admit it, a villain barely above fodder level.

Though "I feel" is, well, too subjective to be used, I guess.

tbh i dont know why the Pro heros are made to look so weak in MHA. I mean they are pros but the best they have shown is comparable to Teenagers. That really messes up scaling and ranking. Only people who are really strong so far shown is All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist and Kamui woods and Fatty Gum. Lol wont lie i thought fatty gum was freaking fodder but then they showed that badass form of his and i was like..yea...this guy right here is Number 1 Hero potential alongside Endeavor and Hawks. I mean Fatty Gum was actually teaching us lessons while he fought and taught Kirishima a lesson. You aint telling me he isnt number 1 potential but i feel as if he doesnt get enought SHine and props. But like i was saying freaking fodder villains and teenagers are making pro heros look bad lol like come on now.

> That really messes up scaling and ranking.

No, it doesn't. You just need to remember that being a Pro Hero is nothing special. Pro Heroes aren't necessarily comparable to each other and their strength varies widely.

AstralKing7 said:
tbh i dont know why the Pro heros are made to look so weak in MHA. I mean they are pros but the best they have shown is comparable to Teenagers. That really messes up scaling and ranking. Only people who are really strong so far shown is All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist and Kamui woods and Fatty Gum. Lol wont lie i thought fatty gum was freaking fodder but then they showed that badass form of his and i was like..yea...this guy right here is Number 1 Hero potential alongside Endeavor and Hawks. I mean Fatty Gum was actually teaching us lessons while he fought and taught Kirishima a lesson. You aint telling me he isnt number 1 potential but i feel as if he doesnt get enought SHine and props. But like i was saying freaking fodder villains and teenagers are making pro heros look bad lol like come on now.
Because you dont become a pro based on just strength alone, due to the nature and varying levels of quirks, characters will never ever truly be a 100 percent similar in strength, it's same reason how some detectives are better than others in real life but they are all by default still detectives

Their are villains and teenagers smarter than pros tho, i didnt just mean strength. Pro heros have been getting outsmarted by villains, while Deku and others are able to outsmart pretty experienced villains like Stain and as i think again it seems like their is a student at the school who has been outsmarting everyone and still hasnt been captured. This is why i think the heros arent all that and are just considered people with experience.

Also isnt endeavor the strongest Hero currently and he is multi city block lol. His son is almost just as strong as him as a teenager while everyone else under Edeavor as a pro hero is weaker. Thats why i dont like the Pro Hero title

Still, even if pro heroes have widely varying strengths, the fact Shouto's maximum output was merely above "most pros" should be used to scale even fodder professionals to an average of around High 8-C.

It's understandable that there are many intellectual or support quirks, but a pro who gets fodderized by a junior highschooler? That guy is worth crap, regardless of how good that school is.

If the powerhouses were always High 8-C and above, they would be more credible as teachers and no one could look down on a teacher that takes Izuku's 100% like a pretty damn heavy blow but can still fight after that, and be fighting a weakened, unexperienced fighter at that.

Shoto Todoroki is the strongest student in My Hero Academia, the only person who scales to him is his father who is superior and High-End.

Todoroki's max power if above 99% of Pros, only surpassed by his father.

You just made the pros look like utter fodder or Shouto look like such a ridiculously broken talent that by the time he finishes highschool and becomes a pro he'll be easily weakened All Might level. However, several students are capable of holding back, giving significant support or being equal match-ups to Bakugou.

Todoroki was pretty much selectively bred to be peak hero performance, and Deku has All Might's quirk... are you telling me that Bakugou is even more talented than Bakugou? And Iida and Uraraka compare to Bakugou, as well as the dude that hardens.

Is this what, the most talented classroom eveeeeeer?

It's skill, experience, problem-solving ability and overall combat capacity+competence at solving crimes.

Still, power should play a major role. Regardless of how creative one is with their abilities, if they aren't hax capable of totally circumventing diiferences in power, fodder is fodder. All Might is living proof of that, given his combat strategies are pretty unimpressive and he tends to apply his intellect in planning and other stuff. He simply doesn't need too much skill and power, just the basics not to get noobstomped and he'll fodderize everybody.

thats why the title of pro hero shouldnt mean too much lol. Todoroki also isnt the strongest student techincally as of right now. Ive been thinking i just realized we still dont know who the traitor is and we already have been itroduced to some new students from different classes and 3rd years...then it hit me lol. What happened to the 2nd years at the Academia??? Im pretty sure they're gonna play a big part in the upcoming arcs and i really wonder what kinda quirks they have. For some reason i think they are gonna be the problem students of the Academia since we havent seen them yet and have only heard good things about the 1st years and 3rd years. If people 3rd years can fight pro villains and yakuza members like Overhaul the title pro hero means nothing. Backed up by Deku who isnt the 'Strongest Student' being able to completely smash Monster Kai with ease, one shotted Musclier, then we got Tokyama who can smash fodder villians of the villain groups who even gave Todoroki and Baku trouble.

I believe as it stand that students who we havent seen much from shouldnt actually be considered weak tbh. I mean there should beno way in hell that Bakugo is weaker than Deku and Todoroki or Tokyama being weaker than them as well. I dont think we should really base them as being weaker than the others when we dont have any more showings of what they can do. They should get an atleast added to their tier imo.

Second years are gonna be the Best years lol. Im calling it now, they're gonna be the ones who elevate MHA as a manga

Todoroki is the stronger student in My Hero Academia.

He can fire off a 8-A attack, no other student can do that.

Well, Deku isn't a pro nor the strongest student but he is a ************* One For All user and that's gotta mean something. He's gonna be stronger than All Might some day and the story already treats his power as vaguely comparable (although his experience is way lower). He's basically someone with fodder-level intellectual capacity (Sure, he's a gifted strategist, but lacks experience and that handicaps him a lot) but enough strength to fodderize these pro villains, which makes him comparable to them when he does the best he can to minimize his weaknesses and optimize his strengths.

Well, I guess the title of Pro Hero really doesn't mean much, but still... the idea that they are utter fodder even when compared to just somewhat above average students from a high-end school is kinda sad...

They aren't fodder, why do you keep saying that word.

Fodder would be Izuku being able to beat them without OFA with a pinky finger. Most Pros can easily beat Class 1-A without effort at all.

AP doesn't equal victory.

Poinciana1971 said:
They aren't fodder, why do you keep saying that word.
Fodder would be Izuku being able to beat them without OFA with a pinky finger. Most Pros can easily beat Class 1-A without effort at all.

AP doesn't equal victory.
No; not many Pros would be able to beat all of Class 1-A together at all.

Mirio could do it, despite not being a Pro, because he was one of the U.A. Students and 'closest to being the No. 1 Pro Hero'.

Aizawa can beat them, so can Midnight, Present Mic, Cementoss, Best Jeanist, Hawk, Gang Orca, Pixie-Bob, and more.

Aizawa erase, Midnight puts them to sleep (It does work on women it just stronger against men), Present Mic blast them from far away, Cementoss outlast them, Best Jeanist ties them up and knocks them out, Hawk blitz them, Gang Orca overpowers them, and Pixie-Bob did beat them.

Pixie-Bob did solo 1-A, she fought them for almost 8 hours and wasn't even tired while they were standing on their last leg.

Aizawa can easily take them out one at a time. All of the Teachers when fighting Class 1-A were giving handicaps and were told to hold back against them at the same time.

Gang Orca took Todoroki's strongest flames while amped by wind and roared it away.

Pixie bob had the home-field advantage, and much of the class was separated.

Aizawa can't look at all of them at once, and sooner or later one of them would get the drop on him.

Pixie-Bob controls earth... she's always going to have a home-filed advantage.

They were not seperated, she dropped them down all together, reread the chapter.

Aizawa isn't going to fight them all at once, he can easily take them out one at a time. The only chance they got with hitting someone as fast as him is with Todoroki who will be the first AIzawa would take out, along with Bakugo second.

No, they were in a forest. And they were not grouped together. I think you need to re-read the chapter, not me.

And? That may be true if he had the chance to take on three at a time. But he'd be overhwlemed pretty damned quickly if the entire class was coming at him. 20% Deku blitzes btw.

Also I want to point out the Pros have any advantage they can get since the students don't have theirs just yet. Pixie-Bob beating them in a forest means nothing since I'm trying to show that AP doesn't always equal victory.

Present Mic can beat them if he starts from a really far place while he can't if they're too close obviously. The point I'm making is that they can beat them.

The point I'm making is that most pro's wouldn't be able to beat Class 1-A all together. There's simpily too many of them and too many powers at once

You must be joking... there is no way Aizawa could handle all of Class 1-A at once.

Nor could Gang Orca or Midnight.

Enough about that... how did we even get here?

Pussycats profiles are they okay? Do you disagree with their stats, this is what I care about more.

There's not very many reasons for Ragdoll to be 8-C.

Nor for the Earth Beasts to be 8-C either. They have no feats in the manga other than being fodderized. Just because they held up the class for hours, doesn't mean they were comparable to the stronger members of the class. They don't even have any good feats in the anime.

lets not forget invisible girl lmao can kick caterpe sinsei in the balls lol. I dont think you guys will get the joke about Aizawa.

Also im pretty sure Todoroki isnt stronger than the 2nd years, who we still have not seen. Man i swear i cant wait to see them bruh. I just got a feeling they're gonna be badass at the same time the kids who always get suspended for disobeying orders and stuff. TBH there is alot of stuff still not yet expanded upon in MHA which could actually make it better but i dont know what Kohei is doing tho. We got TOkyama with his dark shadow which can have a great development arc all to himself, we really need some more stuff from Bakugo, another Deku training arc and development arc, we also know that AFO hencemen is coming soon so that is good. Also what is Deku's dad doing over seas when deku is in the ER almost 24/7 lmao. His dad most be smart, that could also lead to character development. I also feel that Ida is about to have some development and growth for some reason but i dont know why

Yes because Class 1-A got all of those injuries by hurting themselves yes.

I am iffy about Ragdoll but if she's going to be unknown than I'd rather not make a profile period. She isn't going to get out of it since she isn't a Hero anymore.

Back