• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

He wasn't completely in the dark since he was at the start of the stairway and you could see the light so while he's not like completely in the dark like in the cave in heroes rising or in the forest he still needs some darkness but seemingly a lot less of it now.

Re-Destro wasn't overpowered, he only gave out because his legs broke. Not only that but did he even state how much power he was using? It looks like he had 1 second to react to Dark Shadow's attack and barely had enough time to buff up.

Wait for the full chapter and good translations obviously. 8-A Dark Shadow for this arc isn't a problem (It's hype actually), but the context I'm seeing isn't good enough.

Well he's in his same buff form like when he used 80% on Shiggy so I'm just assuming he's at least near 80% but otherwise Tokoyami's at least High 8-C.

Even before his legs snapped he was still having some trouble with but I will also wait for the official chapter or at least more leaks then.

Just clicked to me but does Bakugou actually get stronger? I mean I know it sounds a bit dumb but he says that basically the explosion depends on the amount of sweat he has

I honestly think he doesn't really get stronger with his explosion (reason what I said above) but he does indeed increase his reaction time and speed

That Dark Shadow looks far bigger than he normally is, so he is probably in a dark environment, and since his only feats are stomping other characters, this shouldn't be counted as an outlier.

@BlackeJan His physical stats are not increased, but his explosions do get stronger, allowing him to launch himself at higher speeds.

Yep that's already listed on his page. When the MVA arc was going on I think I said that he should have some type of limited reactive power level but since it doesn't actually physically effect Katsuki it doesn't count at least I think that was the reason. I think I get why it doesn't count.

Therefir said:
That Dark Shadow looks far bigger than he normally is, so he is probably in a dark environment, and since his only feats are stomping other characters, this shouldn't be counted as an outlier.
Agreed. Also looking back at an earlier moment: Todoroki and Bakugo had no way to fight moonfish, and we're talking about the top 2 in the course (One of which had casual 8-B power at the time). The second Dark Shadow shows up, Moonfish gets overwhelmed.

I think Dark Environment Dark Shadow should be scaled up. Maybe to Todoroki's Half Hot or Half Cold, the plot kind of directly suggests it's much stronger.

DragonEmperor23 said:
If you're talking about mid battle, then yeah. More sweat = bigger explosion = stronger explosion.
Exactly! I don't think he really gets stronger with his explosions it just that his reaction speed grows

hm... i didnt buy black clover or justice one. cuz i never buy the first versions i wait for 2-3 but i hear part 2 of one is still not that good.. so maybe ill wait for the 3rd

I just realized that Deku's 20% +High 8-C feat was done before he got boosted by Katsume in heroes rising so 20% Deku after the boost should be 10 tons since before it was 9.64 and the 20% Deku as of the war arc should be VERY close to if not baseline 8-B/ 11 tons and any other % should as well. Deku's so damn close to 8-B now that I think about it and I hope he does by the end of this arc.

It works on anything he can touch so I think so.

If he can decay balls of Stress then I'm certain he can decay Dark Shadow.

Broken link, but what is that on Re-Destro's back? It looks like he grew tiny wings, they're also digging into the ceiling.

IIrc in the anime it "ten of times" when in a crisis. If im not mistaken then that means that 8% Deku took LP Gentle which also means in a way we could use a multipler for 8% Deku

The multiplier is to inconsistent since it would mean 8% is like 8-B while the calc for 20% Deku says otherwise. In the manga it was a dozen instead of tens.

What exactly are we going to multiply anyway? Gentle's Base AP is currently Unknown.

Judging by the way Hawks was about to kill Twice without any mercy, I'm starting to think he actually killed Best Jeanist.

Back