• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

Season 5 would likely go all the way to the completion of the Endeavor Intership Arc, the manga will likely have an entire year to do progress ahead by a lot with the War Arc, so by the time Season 6 eventually comes around, they'll have a ton of content

By the end of the War Arc, we'll have a timeskip, I'm sure, It'll probably be the longest arc yet, I mean literally every character is gonna participate in this war

Lowkey just waiting for Shigaraki to wake up and kill all the pros

I'm just excited to see what the new abilities of Class 1-A are (I'm guessing this is gonna upgrade a lot of them and probably have have a new key like U.A. Beginnings/Rise of Villains/Paranormal War Arc keys.)

I'm also excited to see more of the top ten pro heroes to like with Mirko and Crust.

I fully expect Deku vs Shigaraki Round 1 by the end of the arc, I imagine Deku will go all out and still lose, then Shigaraki will take his arms or something, point being they should have an epic first battle

But seriously, our main protag and antag need to have their first brawl in this arc

Yeah this arc isn't the end since Izuku isn't ready yet. But having a fight would be amazing. Izuku and Shigaraki, despite being the main character and main villain, haven't fought at all.

I would also like to see a 2v2 fight with Uraraka and Asui vs Toga and Spinner.

ya im guessing the heros gonna lose . cuz deku still havnt gotten all his power and im sure hes gonna get one in this arc

Watch shigaraki beat Deku's ass, erase his memory and turn Deku into a Villain. Am I the only one who thinks that would make a great sequel?

That would be absolutely awful and I might quit the series. Villain Deku for such a bad reason like "memory wipe" is a terrible want and worse direction.

It's ok to want a dark series, but you guys are going off the deep end like this show is Tokyo ghoul/AoT or something.

[[1]] I hope this is some sort of new form he unlocks when he absorbs enough electricity in his system. Hopefully later in the series he can access it by himself because I like him with spiky hair. Also how strong do you think the advisors are gonna be ?

Kingofwolves999 said:
That would be absolutely awful and I might quit the series. Villain Deku for such a bad reason like "memory wipe" is a terrible want and worse direction.

It's ok to want a dark series, but you guys are going off the deep end like this show is Tokyo ghoul/AoT or something.
Yeah but imagine if they actually do it. Oh I can see it now, My Hero Academia:re

TheRustyOne said:
Why did I download a text file when I clicked your link?
What ? That was supposed to be an image of Kaminari absorbing stuff ? What the hell ?

Edit: Wait I actually clicked it and it shows view and download and viewing it shows you the image ? It never did that before but it doesn't seem to be anything bad thankfully.

Kingofwolves999 said:

Think about it, My Hero Academia:re

Midnight: "Think about who is most important to you"

Kaminari: Thinks of Jirou

Me: ƒÿÅ

Also I've been rooting for the villains ever since the arc started... can't wait to see how Twice reacts to Hawks Betrayal

So I just looked at the official translation for chapter 263 and yep... "Kaminari's dad" said his quirk was lightning and hopefully his does qualify for it but this could also be a mistranslation from viz but I hope it's not.

No...not yet anyway. We first have to know if this mans lightning is real lightning and THEN we have to see if Kaminari can use both lightning and electricity or a combination of both to attack instead of just using electricity THEN that's when we get to the good stuff.

He doesn't need a Post-Sugery Key yet, he hasn't even awaken and shown us what he can do

I don't think I have the time for this actuallly, I'll let someone else take of this.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That's fine then, shouldn't his Yakuza Arc key be At least 8-C instead of just 8-C
The way we use the term "At least" is inconsistent through the profiles of this site, and may be confusing to new members, that's why I don't use it on MHA profiles. Also Shigaraki has no feats to even justify that.

So he isn't actually fully comparable to Tetsutetsu, RIP 8-A resistance to fire.

I mean maybe Kirishima can resist heat like Tesu but maybe Tesu is better at it and the reverse could be said for Tesu and he might be able to get harder he just won't get as hard as Kirishima and it's gonna get longer for him to raise his hardness compared to Kiri.

Back