• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia, minor Deku profile revision.

On Deku’s profile: “Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Could keep up with Dynamight. Launched a Blackwhip tendril in his base state that split Shoto and Dabi before they could even react”

Launched a Blackwhip tendril in his base state that split Shoto and Dabi before they could even react”
Should either be heavily rewritten or outright removed, because it’s not an actual feat. The way it’s written implies Deku blitzed or went FTE to them with Blackwhip. However, in the actual feat, neither Shoto nor Dabi were looking at Deku, nor even knew he was there.

Of course they couldn’t react… they weren’t even watching him.

We're holding off on changing profiles until the current arc progress to a more stable point or comes to an end, whatever happens first.

However considering how minor this is, it should be fine. Literally a line change, I agree with the removal.

Well damn, I deleted that image from the profile and just put he was superior previous Dekus before the creation of this thread, sorry for the intrusion.

And yes I agree it's not a speed feat.

@TheRustyOne It's just a minor change so it should be fine, let's not transform into One Piece whose profiles are half a decade outdated because "let's wait for the arc to finish" even though that's a waste of time.

@TheRustyOne It's just a minor change so it should be fine, let's not transform into One Piece whose profiles are half a decade outdated because "let's wait for the arc to finish" even though that's a waste of time.
I said since this was a minor change that it's alright.

Did you miss that part?

Edit: I apologies if that sounded condescending or something. I was seriously asking. I did say that minor changes are basically fine, that's why I didn't say anything with the MHS stuff for Faux 100%.

Last edited:
Oh it's fine I just said it in regards to holding off on profile changes agreement, which I didn't agree but whatever .

I think this thread can be closed.

Back