• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

It would warm my little heart if the CSM verse page can someday get the same polish and attention that MHA does. Cuz the current scaling, calculation and power listing is messy to say the least
Maybe I’ll try and help out after I’m done reading the manga. I’ve been looking for more verses to scale anyway.

How long can deku last in 100% now? Gonna make a match between him and Mash
Likely forever? Or at least as long as his normal Full Cowl, which should be as long as he wants. He’s tossing out attacks with no drawback on top of using all his other quirks in perfect tandem, so it should be limited just by his own personal stamina.

Also against Mash is a cool matchup. Legit the only servant he can reliably fight since the rest are ******* ghosts.

Likely forever? Or at least as long as his normal Full Cowl, which should be as long as he wants. He’s tossing out attacks with no drawback on top of using all his other quirks in perfect tandem, so it should be limited just by his own personal stamina.
Got it, haven't kept up with the series
Also against Mash is a cool matchup. Legit the only servant he can reliably fight since the rest are ******* ghosts.
Not that Mash, the other Mash that looks like a mushroom head

Can you explain what's wrong with it?

I'm not noticing anything that's sticking out, so it looks like I'm missing it.

I'm on Chainsaw Man right now, already seen the entire anime and read up to the current manga chapter.

Have a big backlog to go through at some point.

Fire Force, Jujutsu Kaisen, Spy x Family, Kaguya Sama, Oshi No Ko, and some more I can't recall.

Planning to get into JJK after I hear the second season is over so I can watch both at once and catch up with the manga afterward.

Edit: Was going to get into NNT and Black Clover as well, but haven't been able to muster up the motivation. One-Piece... god I'll need a lot of strength for that one.
All I can say for OP is...watch it a pace that you feel is right and isn't too much for you. Trying to speed watch it will be pretty mentally draining.

Will Hercules get its own profile. It seems pretty inseparable from All Might's armor plus it also seems to be also the suit's AI and the Red Riot shield also came from the car.

Will Hercules get its own profile. It seems pretty inseparable from All Might's armor plus it also seems to be also the suit's AI and the Red Riot shield also came from the car.
It should be just another key for All Might.

Actually, we could also make a weapon profile for it but I personally don't feel like doing it.

@Therefir

We agreed to not have anything from Bakugo from his Awakening/Full Body Cluster, those statements do not apply to the version of Bakugo we're using.

I made that very clear in the CRT itself multiple times. I don't appreciate you adding that stuff without any discussion.

Last edited:
Quick question, if Deku in one of his weaker power outputs blocks an attack from someone who's a hell of a lot stronger than him by a one-shot amount but that character is still weaker than his Mid-Gauntlets would that attack still hurt him like it would in real life or would the Mid-Gauntlet just entirely neg the attack outright? Very curious about this.

Quick question, if Deku in one of his weaker power outputs blocks an attack from someone who's a hell of a lot stronger than him by a one-shot amount but that character is still weaker than his Mid-Gauntlets would that attack still hurt him like it would in real life or would the Mid-Gauntlet just entirely neg the attack outright? Very curious about this.
Tanks attack, knocked back, takes damage from the knockback.

Tanks attack, knocked back, takes damage from the knockback.
But how much damage? He would still get sent flying with the same amount of force so wouldn't him impacting something behind him with that force take him out or severely **** him up at least?

Last edited:
Force decreases as it travels, the amount of force that'd send him flying (Assuming it surpasses his LS), would be far less than the strike that hits him. That's ignoring the fact the Mid-Gauntlet should be absorbing the vast majority of that force.

In order to send him flying the force that makes it through the Mid-Gauntlet has to be more than his LS can withstand, since fictional characters can hold their ground. The damage he'd take from being knocked back would be unknown.

Since the Mid-Gauntlets are designed to protect him from both attacks and recoil, similar to the Full Gauntlet. Which is why the Iron Soles can't protect him, but those Gauntlets can. The Iron Soles are just durable enough to withstand his strikes, his leg/foot stills gets broken because they aren't meant to be protective.

So I feel like that situation would very rarely happen.

Force decreases as it travels, the amount of force that'd send him flying (Assuming it surpasses his LS), would be far less than the strike that hits him. That's ignoring the fact the Mid-Gauntlet should be absorbing the vast majority of that force.

In order to send him flying the force that makes it through the Mid-Gauntlet has to be more than his LS can withstand, since fictional characters can hold their ground. The damage he'd take from being knocked back would be unknown.

Since the Mid-Gauntlets are designed to protect him from both attacks and recoil, similar to the Full Gauntlet. Which is why the Iron Soles can't protect him, but those Gauntlets can. The Iron Soles are just durable enough to withstand his strikes, his leg/foot stills gets broken because they aren't meant to be protective.

So I feel like that situation would very rarely happen.
I see.... So essentially just treat them like they're Captain America's shield for stuff like this.

Nah they have actual character shots, someone just needs to upload them and add them to the profiles, since editing this wiki is like pissing glass and I don't want to do it

I heavily dislike adding such artwork to the top of the character's profiles, especially when Izuku already has full body renders being used.

There isn't anything new that needs to be added for him.

Shigaraki lacks any natural possess we can use for him.

Unless you meant the gallery down below.

Deku needs an image for the form he used at the beginning of his fight against Shigaraki, and possibly one for Gearshift. Shigaraki needs his post-surgery awakened form as an image, as well as the hand form he has afterwards

Back