• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryukyu vs Mount Lady

Final War Arc Ryukyu (starts out in Dragon Form) vs Final War Arc Mount Lady (Starting in Giant Form)

Winner by incap or killing, but in-character

Speed Equalized

#9 Hero:

#23 Hero:

Incon:

Ryuko's greater mobility could give her some advantage but Mt. Lady has too much surface area for Ryuko to inflict serious damage while she is large. On top of that Mt. Lady has a small a.p advantage. Voting Mt. Lady.

Ryukyu actually has higher LS since neither of them scale to the Class T value.

However, she can't restrain Mount Lady who's bigger than her. But she could lift her easily and even fly around while dragging her around.

Lady can't just grab her and hold her either, Ryukyu can break out of it. While weaker, Ryukyu is small and more mobile with her flight. Her claws can tear and stab into parts of Mount Lady's body. Which pretty much negate any lower AP she may have.

A stab from Ryukyu would be comparable to getting stabbed by a knife, though it isn't like she'll try to fatally wound Mount Lady in character.

Both will want to incapacitate the other. I need more time to think on this.

Ryukyu actually has higher LS since neither of them scale to the Class T value.

However, she can't restrain Mount Lady who's bigger than her. But she could lift her easily and even fly around while dragging her around.

Lady can't just grab her and hold her either, Ryukyu can break out of it. While weaker, Ryukyu is small and more mobile with her flight. Her claws can tear and stab into parts of Mount Lady's body. Which pretty much negate any lower AP she may have.

A stab from Ryukyu would be comparable to getting stabbed by a knife, though it isn't like she'll try to fatally wound Mount Lady in character.

Both will want to incapacitate the other. I need more time to think on this.
RyuKyu's experience must be the determining factor in this fight, right? even because they are very equivalent from what you can see

Perhaps. She has more years of experience.

Though that isn't exactly qualitatively measured. And Mount Lady has been featured more prominently and now has 3 instances of being involed in high level combat scenarios. She was the OG female lead after all.

Poor Ryukyu hasn't even done anything in the final arc, Horikoshi probably finds her Dragon Form difficult to draw in extended fight scenes.

Perhaps. She has more years of experience.

Though that isn't exactly qualitatively measured. And Mount Lady has been featured more prominently and now has 3 instances of being involed in high level combat scenarios. She was the OG female lead after all.

Poor Ryukyu hasn't even done anything in the final arc, Horikoshi probably finds her Dragon Form difficult to draw in extended fight scenes.
Ryukyu got retired I’m pretty sure. Last we saw of her, her arms were just completely destroyed from holding back Shigaraki. Maybe she got prosthetics but idk where she’s at right now.

Actually it just occured, Shigaraki pierced through Ryuko’s body with a quirk erasing bullet, so why does she still have her quirk?

Actually it just occured, Shigaraki pierced through Ryuko’s body with a quirk erasing bullet, so why does she still have her quirk?
The liquid has to actually enter Ryukyu's bloodstream to erase her quirk. Shigaraki pierced through her but protected the bullet glass container from breaking.

Ryukyu got retired I’m pretty sure. Last we saw of her, her arms were just completely destroyed from holding back Shigaraki. Maybe she got prosthetics but idk where she’s at right now.
We saw her with Tamaki before the start of the current war. She seems fine.
She just hasn't been focused on in this arc.

I'd like to say Ryukyu but her lack of feats with her mobility makes it a question on if she can use her smaller size to the fullest.

While Mount Lady has a good amount of will power and pain tolerance. Her own attacks are also going to be hitting harder, as her strength is closer to Quirkless Shigaraki than she is to Ryukyu. While she can't restrain her, tossing or stomping on her would still do some good damage.

I don't think it'd be in character for Ryukyu to go for attacks like in Mount Lady's eye or slashing her ankles, since they're fellow heroes. Both will likely stick with blunt attack to try knock out the other. Which gives Mount Lady the advantage.

Yeah, I'm voting Mount Lady for better showings in battle and having some higher AP.

Mt. Lady FRA

Even if they weren't in character, Mt. Lady's superior endurance would let her power through the pain and use her superior strength.

Last edited:
Back