• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So Tokoyami is Weakened All Might level normally, and is Prime All Might level at his peak (Dark Environment)

So his profile can look like:

High 6-C (Shattered All For One’s mask, which can take blows from All Might, although he was somewhat holding back), far higher with Darkness (Struck fear into Prime All For One, and slammed him into the ocean)

All For One's mask was already massively damaged by that point.
There was a small hole in it; although it would have weakened the integrity of the mask I don’t think it can be quantified

Plus All For One described his Ragnarok as “something he should dodge at all costs”, implying the attack is capable of harming him

Another peak ******* Chapter, MHA's been consistently fire week after week

Having everyone all work together to take down AFO fits everything thematically. All Might's era failed because all of the responsibility to take down the big bads was thrusted onto him. Having everyone work together to bring down that big bad is proof of Hawk's ideal world, where everyone can be a great hero and support each other. It's also perfect for AFO. This guy is all about being the "Final Boss" and "Lord of Evil" and yada yada yada. He thinks he's completely untouchable and the only one who could ever possibly be a threat to him is OFA. We see this both with his Main Body and in his fight with Shigaraki's Body. But in this arc, he's slowly been forced to deal with characters he considers fodder and every time, he underestimates them and pays the price for it. Endeavor, Bakugou, Jirou, Hawks, Tokoyami, Shiketsu, and so much more were underestimated and managed to get in AFO's way. I would very much be ok if this is it for AFO's Main Body, as having him get beat by people he considers small fries is the perfect ironic comeuppance

Dude is supposed to be second to only Prime All Might yet he literally has not killed anyone so far
Does he need to?

He removed Japan's greatest Pro Hero, All Might, from his place at the top; he controlled the League of Villains from behind the scene; he cultivated Tomura into the most powerful and most disastrous villain; he staged the prison breaks across Japan; he spearheaded the Final War Arc; he was partly responsible for the creation of the Nomu; and he was powerful enough to divert the forces of the nation's most capable defenders into a single location.

Also, he killed Star and Stripe.

Scans were dark, but this was a pretty good chapter. Confirming some things and is going the direction I was hoping for. That is AFO's defeat happening not because of OFA, but because he was defeated by everyone. The ultimate justice for AFO is losing here and never making it to Izuku and Shigaraki.

Inasa's range is easily hundreds of meters now and has single handedly dealt with Toga/Twice. Also I think AFO tries to steal a Quirk from Toga/Twice and fails. He grabs one of the clones and says he can only steal Quirks by touching the user's body directly. And we get a close up to that clone he was holding as it melts.

AFO using more Quirks is great to see, some Heroes are blown away by his big attack. Others hold their ground or avoided it. We get a shot of Endeavor luring Dabi far away from the battlefield, and there is an interesting line here. I need to see the official translation before I comment on anything.

This is mostly fighting, so not much to comment on. Just that I can't wait to see the official scans so I can see these panels with much better quality. Also for a second I thought Kurogiri appeared behind AFO and the size thing was just for dramatic effect. However it's literal as a bloody massive Dark Shadow appears behind him.

Tsukuyomi has been gathering up the darkness from these storm clouds blocking the sun. Dabi's fire has gone out as Endeavor lead him away. And he had Pixie-Bob cover him in an earth shield to block out even more light. Dark Shadow is massive, he's way bigger than any character in the series. Using this shot with the Twice clones, he's 80+ meters tall! He's over three times bigger than Gigantomachia.

"Even darkness comes in different shades. Nobody crowned you the king of the shadows. The darkness you cast tasted like ditch water."

That's a great line and love the panel of baby Tokoyami and Dark Shadow.

Like I said before, nothing would be better than having AFO be defeated by "side characters". What could be more insulting to him? Highly doubt this attack killed him, and his injures will just rewind away. He'll get back up, but the job here is to keep smashing him back down into the dirt. He isn't allowed to leave Gunga.

Another banger chapter, mostly fighting and I love it all the same.

Does he need to?

He removed Japan's greatest Pro Hero, All Might, from his place at the top; he controlled the League of Villains from behind the scene; he cultivated Tomura into the most powerful and most disastrous villain; he staged the prison breaks across Japan; he spearheaded the Final War Arc; he was partly responsible for the creation of the Nomu; and he was powerful enough to divert the forces of the nation's most capable defenders into a single location.

Also, he killed Star and Stripe.
bro im talking about in this current fight

How’d Lucifero go out? As someone outside the verse I really like his partial manifestation forms.
Got clowned by Asta then when he was down, one of his subordinates came and stole his heart.

It wasn't too bad of a way to go just that he was tricked by Lucius so much.

His loss was deserved considering it's even revealed later that Lucius used Time Manip multiple times to make sure the desired outcome of Asta beating Lucifero happened.

Got clowned by Asta then when he was down, one of his subordinates came and stole his heart.

His loss was deserved considering it's even revealed later that Lucius used Time Manip multiple times to make sure the desired outcome of Asta beating Lucifero happened.
“Lmao L Get Rekt” - Lucius to Lucifero

Lucius via Time Manip:

Deku’s best solo fight finally got animated. Is it Pog or not?

Fa Jin is red, and has an added effect of glowing on his body itself besides the wisps of energy. It’s like the regular OFA skin effect but concentrated. I kind of expected it, alongside Danger Sense being yellow. Didn’t expect Smokescreen to be purple tho.

who’s going to calc his speed via the raindrops? I know its the first thing calcers will be doing.

Also, does anyone know if there’s ever been a statement where it’s explicitly stated that Durability cannot affect Decay? Just to use against anyone who says durability can slow it down or nullify it.

Also, does anyone know if there’s ever been a statement where it’s explicitly stated that Durability cannot affect Decay? Just to use against anyone who says durability can slow it down or nullify it.
Decay works equally. You’d need actual resistance to deconstruction to resist it

Back