• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Decay works equally. You’d need actual resistance to deconstruction to resist it
I know. I want to know if there’s a clear-cut statement in the series of durability NOT affecting it, because some people just don’t get it and need character statements just to prove that the MHA world’s sky is blue.

I know. I want to know if there’s a clear-cut statement in the series of durability NOT affecting it, because some people just don’t get it and need character statements just to prove that the MHA world’s sky is blue.
Ah...

Then probably just show that decay is seen as a threat to EVERYONE in the series. If allowed to fully go through it's an OHKO due to the fact anyone turns to dust. Re-Destro's 100% Claustro and his 80% (Which 80% < 100% < Claustro) were all treated equally.

It's worked on building's and skyscrapers the same speed it worked on humans.

Star & Stripe using a REALITY BENDING QUIRK couldn't stop it

It's literal deconstruction, how do people not understand it's a hax ability and has nothing to do with Durability.

Nagant's second bullet doesn't mean much, just means she was able to fire another bullet very quickly. It isn't like we add the two bullets distance together, just that she's able to press the trigger fast enough that she can fire a second shot almost instantly after her first shot. Wouldn't even really increase the results by anything.

Decay ignores durability based on being decay. There is no need for a statement. Just like there is no need for a statement that a superhuman character is affected by aging. The only argument against it is if people don't believe Shiggy's Quirk is actual decay/rot. Which is unfounded.

Man, been rereading some of the chapters and just as I hope Shigaraki gets Extra Sensory Perception for seeing Deku's vestiges it's immediately revealed to be the product of both of their quirk wifi syncing up with each other. Sadge, looks like Shigaraki vs Mahito have to wait another day

Is it really worth putting it on his profile for THAT? Him being able to see exactly 1 other character’s ghost buddies due to a very specific circumstance and time??

Shigaraki should have Extra Sensory Perception anyway since he probably has the quirks AFO does to extra sensory his way around. unless I’m just misunderstanding what Extra Sensory Perception is.
Man, been rereading some of the chapters and just as I hope Shigaraki gets Extra Sensory Perception for seeing Deku's vestiges it's immediately revealed to be the product of both of their quirk wifi syncing up with each other. Sadge, looks like Shigaraki vs Mahito have to wait another day

Yeah, we don't know for certain how Shigaraki's Decay would interact with someone who is defense as a Black Hole or has Solar System level durability - but we've also no reason to think that his Decay would be any less effective against them.

Excluding Fat Gum, who could eat the most amount of burgers within a 1 day time limit?

also, who’d be the most determined to actually do the challenge??

Decay working on characters with 4-A durability and above is something I could see.

After all, Base Shigiraki was confident that he could decay All Might with Kurogiri's help.

Damn, nice chapter but I was hoping they would show us exactly where Deku was during that final sequence, since in the manga Deku was hidden by a panel.
Could we find the speed of Nagant’s bullet from that raindrop and then find how fast Deku is moving for surpassing it from an even further distance away?
Current Deku could move 34.30 meters before even a single drop of rain could fall one centimeter.

Sub-Relativistic Deku? Try 6 kilometers.

Damn, nice chapter but I was hoping they would show us exactly where Deku was during that final sequence, since in the manga Deku was hidden by a panel.

Current Deku could move 34.30 meters before even a single drop of rain could fall one centimeter.

Sub-Relativistic Deku? Try 6 kilometers.
Have you calc the anime version of the feat yet? Just curious how it'll go considering how crazy raindrops feat can get

Have you calc the anime version of the feat yet? Just curious how it'll go considering how crazy raindrops feat can get
The slow down in Metal Gear Rising is far greater than what we have here. The results would be lower using the raindrop versus the actual bullet. Also it's not about the raindrops, but by how much the world has been slowed down during the feat. Basically the raindrop isn't anything.

Are we still using Bakugo’s Howitzer Impact Cluster for the High 6-C upgrade or are we waiting for the anime in a year to see if he really moved those clouds? I think I checked out while we were talking about that.

Also I remember the speed of Shigaraki catching his arm being sub-rel?

At best there are just times where Decay works slower, even then it feels random.
It was slow against Aizawa, but a big part of that is because Shigaraki talking, so the free action extended the time.
IIRC it slowed down against Re-Destro too?
Basically Decay goes fast or slow on people depending on the dramatic effect.

BoS Shigaraki was confident he can take out a tired All Might, and he was fully convinced at that time that All Might wasn't really weakened. So at least we know it would work against 7-A (or 6-C?) durability just fine.

What's the highest mathematically accurate feats for both AP and Speed for MHA that's only unusable because of outlier?

What's the highest mathematically accurate feats for both AP and Speed for MHA that's only unusable because of outlier?
Lol according to how people scale off wiki my hero peaks at continent level and FTL🤷‍♀️

No joke I've seen peeps consistently put it here on twitter

Lol according to how people scale off wiki my hero peaks at continent level and FTL🤷‍♀️

No joke I've seen peeps consistently put it here on twitter
"Twitter" and "mathematically accurate" are not words I would put in the same sentence. I meant on this website, the most I've seen is Muti-Cont from Heroes Rising and Intercontinental Punch but whether those are accurate or not, I can't remember

Got links to them?
Go to WhoWouldWin instead and see Frozen fans saying Elsa can solo MHA and OPM, and that MHA's Top 10 heroes can't take kicks from a horse without damage.

"I'm pretty sure she would be the number 1. Honestly she like shigaraki on steroids since she without even realizing it through a whole king in the hellish winter that was killing people. Imagine if had control"
"Elsa could do it NOW. With ten years training she could potentially take a shot at the top spot in OPM, let alone MHA."

Last edited:
Go to WhoWouldWin instead and see Frozen fans saying Elsa can solo MHA and OPM, and that MHA's Top 10 heroes can't take kicks from a horse without damage.

"I'm pretty sure she would be the number 1. Honestly she like shigaraki on steroids since she without even realizing it through a whole king in the hellish winter that was killing people. Imagine if had control"
"Elsa could do it NOW. With ten years training she could potentially take a shot at the top spot in OPM, let alone MHA."
FiLbps_UcAEHRB8.jpg

They're Disney fans, what did you expect

Back