• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Hopefully someone does what is being done with One Piece rn. Suddenly all the speed feats get evaluated and we get High Hypersonic low tiers and Sub-Rel mid tiers

Someone should calc the speed of Aoyama’s beam in the Heroes Rising movie, when he shot it at Nine
There’s no point
Even if I highball the distance to 5km (5,000m) and say it took 1 second as a high end, 5 seconds as a mid end and 10s as a low end, his speed would be 5,000 m/s, 1,000 m/s or 500 m/s.
You see where I’m going. Even when highballing it to the extreme it barely gets 2x higher than his current rating in speed (5,000/2,400= 2.08x difference).

There’s no point
Even if I highball the distance to 5km (5,000m) and say it took 1 second as a high end, 5 seconds as a mid end and 10s as a low end, his speed would be 5,000 m/s, 1,000 m/s or 500 m/s.
You see where I’m going. Even when highballing it to the extreme it barely gets 2x higher than his current rating in speed (5,000/2,400= 2.08x difference).
Rip

I’m tryna find good feats

b2b.jpg

In the Ultra analysis, Denki has B + power while Dabi only has B. They are both energetic attackers

when Denki tier 7A ?/s
I didn't buy it just to read the stats, Jesus dude. I'm not that crazy. There are valuable statements in there. There was a statement about Hawks being Supersonic and confirmation that the High-End Nomu's are above all the other class of Nomu's, including the U.S.J. one.

Don't worry this is only scaleing the characters back during the MVA arc

So 8-A denki when?
Ironically, months ago I did a CR because Denki absorbed a lightning bolt of Nine comparable to the one that seriously injured Deku at above 20% OFA, which was perhaps an MCB(+?) feat.

But I thought it was more consistent to suggest that electric attacks in bnha ignore durability and that's it.

So, uh, maybe it's not such a crazy possibility

I didn't buy it just to read the stats, Jesus dude. I'm not that crazy. There are valuable statements in there. There was a statement about Hawks being Supersonic and confirmation that the High-End Nomu's are above all the other class of Nomu's, including the U.S.J. one.
Dw, I was being sarcastic, could you pass some photos of those statements? I understand if you don't want to, but I always wanted to know about the information that the ultra analysis had that could not be easily seen on wikis or tumblr

The official chapter came out.

Deku had his serious madman eyes on and was sweating bullets training against Bakugo.

”Deku lolblitzes the entire class” “Deku is a god” “Deku is too strong, Bakugo is nothing to him now” people where you at?

Yeah, he didn’t damage him since it’s a training match, but he’s still fast enough to keep up with what seems to be 30% Deku (makes sense, that’s consistent since the war arc). Deku only gets faster at small instances with 45% or Faux 100%.

I was wondering why Star and Stripe is assumed to be All Might's height in this calc? We have a panel with Shigaraki next to her and Shigaraki has an established height. Even if u say the angle is a little weird you could just compare how big Shigaraki's hand is to her head then use that to find her total height.

Back