• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

The official chapter came out.

Deku had his serious madman eyes on and was sweating bullets training against Bakugo.

”Deku lolblitzes the entire class” “Deku is a god” “Deku is too strong, Bakugo is nothing to him now” people where you at?

Yeah, he didn’t damage him since it’s a training match, but he’s still fast enough to keep up with what seems to be 30% Deku (makes sense, that’s consistent since the war arc). Deku only gets faster at small instances with 45% or Faux 100%.
I mean, that's obvious, but this is all we're getting in terms of scaling from this chapter though. Unless someone pulls something out of their ass.

Deku had his serious madman eyes on and was sweating bullets training against Bakugo.

”Deku lolblitzes the entire class” “Deku is a god” “Deku is too strong, Bakugo is nothing to him now” people where you at?

Yeah, he didn’t damage him since it’s a training match, but he’s still fast enough to keep up with what seems to be 30% Deku (makes sense, that’s consistent since the war arc). Deku only gets faster at small instances with 45% or Faux 100%.
deku is obviously being merciful and only using around 15%, the training is not for him, its for bakugo

/s

I didn't buy it just to read the stats, Jesus dude. I'm not that crazy. There are valuable statements in there. There was a statement about Hawks being Supersonic and confirmation that the High-End Nomu's are above all the other class of Nomu's, including the U.S.J. one.
Would be nice if we have a digital copy/scans available then tbh.

I was wondering why Star and Stripe is assumed to be All Might's height in this calc? We have a panel with Shigaraki next to her and Shigaraki has an established height. Even if u say the angle is a little weird you could just compare how big Shigaraki's hand is to her head then use that to find her total height.
Believe it or not I got a higher height than All Might using that panel, so let's wait for her official height, it wouldn't change the calc much either way.

They aren’t 100% wrong. He won’t just blitz stomp them but he’s still notably above them like he one shot Ragnarok, has AM’s speed and more.

Deku still one-shots gg blitzes vaporizes Bakugo with Pseudo 100%.
Well, duh, since that’s All Might‘s power at that point.

Unless we do some weird scaling where, since 30-45% DEKU could take a hit from Shigaraki, who’s AM level, and Bakugo is relatively on equal footing with 30-45% Deku then theoretically he could take a single 100% smash with major damage…

But that’s stupid af so I won’t do it.

They aren’t 100% wrong. He won’t just blitz stomp them but he’s still notably above them like he one shot Ragnarok, has AM’s speed and more.
Couldn’t Bakugo one shot Ragnarok too? His light from his explosions is his weakness. Deku also performed that feat with some difficulty and didn’t even destroy Ragnarok, just outmuscled.

He has AM’s speed at his absolute limit with his multiple quirks, yes. Bakugo can’t handle that alone.

Does anyone know why we stopped using the 60x multiplier for All Might? In the USJ fight when it says the 300 punches it took to defeat the Nomu would have taken 5 in his prime
I made a thread on why it would be 60x but, iirc, it was mostly disregarded because of the All Might quirk thing from the movie

about this:
We still do not know her height but let's see what would happen in the worst case: that she only measures 2 meters

To find the pixels to use, let's take the previous size and divide it by the pixel size used before.
9200/275 = 33.454545454545454545454545454545

Yes now
2000/8 = 250
250 x 33.454545454545454545454545454545 = 8363.6363636363636363636363636364

[8363.64 ^ 3 * ((27136 * 1.37895 + 8649) ^ (1/2) / 13568-93 / 13568) ^ 2] * 4.184 * 10 ^ 9 = 196726640000000000
Total Energy = 1358851397176749000 + 25160704741352929935.95 + 196726640000000000 = 26716283000000000000

Joules to megatons = 6385.3448852772462487

Single Intercontinental Missile
6385.3448852772462487 / 10 = 638.534488528

Results = 638.534488528 Megatons
Then we bring back the storm feat ez

Couldn’t Bakugo one shot Ragnarok too? His light from his explosions is his weakness. Deku also performed that feat with some difficulty and didn’t even destroy Ragnarok, just outmuscled.

He has AM’s speed at his absolute limit with his multiple quirks, yes. Bakugo can’t handle that alone.
Bakugo does that through being his hard counter. Deku does it through raw force. Bakugo couldn’t do that to a non light weak foe equal to Ragnarok unless he gets the showings.

im pretty sure theres a few things that would support this but the only one I can think of is deku in his base form surviving nine's air blast when Nine was trying to kill him. The air blast is also shown capable of harming his 8% self. Him and Bakugo, though put in a mini-coma, also survived a much bigger air blast

and no im not asking for a change im just saying i personally don't agree with it. If it just boosts his durability to these levels, there would be no point in him having to increase his base durability enough to withstand the percentages

100% still broke his arms, Endeavor took attacks from Shiggy better than 45% Deku did.
Buff AM is more durable than skinny. His whole physical form changes, he even increases in mass.
Endeavor and Bakugo got ran through by Rivet Stab while Deku can disperse it.

Deku coughing up blood from a gutshot and shrugging it off is more impressive than Endeavor getting hit, lessening the blow and still struggling to get up for a bit.

Does anyone know why we stopped using the 60x multiplier for All Might? In the USJ fight when it says the 300 punches it took to defeat the Nomu would have taken 5 in his prime
Using five punches to beat the Nomu doesn't necessarily mean each of those punches need to be 60 times more powerful than his weakened punches. Qaws wrote a detailed explanation on it a while back.

Back