• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Ironically, months ago I did a CR because Denki absorbed a lightning bolt of Nine comparable to the one that seriously injured Deku at above 20% OFA, which was perhaps an MCB(+?) feat.

But I thought it was more consistent to suggest that electric attacks in bnha ignore durability and that's it.

So, uh, maybe it's not such a crazy possibility
It's more cause he has resistance to electrical attacks since that's his quirk. This could be said for all elemental quirks.

OFA boosts durability.

Like. What? If it doesn’t, does that mean Skinny All Might has city block+ level durability at minimum? (Edit: or mountain level, according to his profile. Haven’t read it in awhile.)

The official chapter came out.

Deku had his serious madman eyes on and was sweating bullets training against Bakugo.

”Deku lolblitzes the entire class” “Deku is a god” “Deku is too strong, Bakugo is nothing to him now” people where you at?

Yeah, he didn’t damage him since it’s a training match, but he’s still fast enough to keep up with what seems to be 30% Deku (makes sense, that’s consistent since the war arc). Deku only gets faster at small instances with 45% or Faux 100%.
Obviously Faux 100% is >>> everyone else but I wouldn't be surprised if Bakugo with Cluster = 45%.

However, the issue with Bakugo scaling even since war arc was that only his speed was compared to Deku. We didn't really get many showings for his attack power.

Whether it was Shigaraki or the Near High-ends, at most they were pushed back or stunned by his attacks but we didn't really see them take any damage.

Maybe if he outright defeats a Near High-end by straight up knocking one out or frying/blowing up it's brain he will have something to scale with AP-wise.

How fast are the Near High-Ends? They scale to Hood in power but I didn't see anything mention in terms of speed.

Regardless, Mirio would scale to them unless I'm missing something.
I thought the NHE also scale in speed, so im not sure. Well they are still considered HEN so is that enough to scale above USJ Nomu?

I don't believe so, the Doctor complimented their strength not speed. And while Mirio said they were fast, he only compared their power to Hood.

I don't believe they should scale unless they say something about it in the future. If they do, we can make another key for Mirio. Only his speed would increase, though maybe he gets a higher feat/scaling by that point.

I don't believe so, the Doctor complimented their strength not speed. And while Mirio said they were fast, he only compared their power to Hood.

I don't believe they should scale unless they say something about it in the future. If they do, we can make another key for Mirio. Only his speed would increase, though maybe he gets a higher feat/scaling by that point.
The reason i brought this up is bc Eri rewinded him back to when he had his quirk right? Wouldn't that mean he was always that fast?

The reason i brought this up is bc Eri rewinded him back to when he had his quirk right? Wouldn't that mean he was always that fast?
No, because that means 20% would be faster than Hood (Assuming Near High-Ends equal Hood) who is equal/comparable to Shigaraki/USJ Nomu who is faster than 45%

Also Eri just reversed his Quirk back, she can do things like that without reversing the entire body. She just reversed his Quirk back. Like how the bullets effects the Quirk and only the Quirk, Eri should be capable of the same feat as it is her power. No reason to assume his entire physical body was reverse back to the Yakuza Arc unless stated.

Near High-Ends don't auto equal High-Ends in every physical category, they're strength was stated to be on par with Hood not their speed.

And the Near High-Ends don't exist within the guide book. I also have the book by the way

Edit: High-End Nomu "The highest class of Nomu, with more powerful abilities than any other so far." Ultra Analysis, Page 238. Don't have to ability to post pictures, but other people with the book can confirm this.

Last edited:
Back