• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Apart from All Might, no hero is really invincible in MHA. A well organized team could easily take her out. So far, her performance puts her at around Top 10 hero level. Maybe above Gang Orca but below some of the top guys.

And without Air Walk she has less mobility. Someone like Edgeshot would have probably taken care of her easily.

Also current Deku being at 30% speed can dodge her bullets and even at 45%, he still wouldn't be the fastest hero around. Hawks, Mirko and Iida should still be faster than 45% Deku or at least equal to him in speed.

So without Air Walk back then, a team with speedsters could have easily done the job.

Or just get Crust. His defence should be far better than 30% Deku and he could probably tank those bullets.

Episode ten was great, loved the Blackwhip animation and Banjo sounded exactly like I thought he would lol. They also added some more fight scenes for Deku vs Monoma, which is good for extending their confrontation.

Can’t wait for the Monoma fake out next time as well as Ochako taking out team B.

Also current Deku being at 30% speed can dodge her bullets and even at 45%, he still wouldn't be the fastest hero around. Hawks, Mirko and Iida should still be faster than 45% Deku or at least equal to him in speed.
Yeah, no. Those three are definitely not keeping pace with USJ All Might.

Disagree, 45% Deku was able to keep up with AFO Shigaraki and his Blackwhip even managed to outspeed him.

Shigaraki was able to dodge Endeavor's Hell Spider while Hood couldn't, and Hawks is equal to Hood in speed.

Hey so in regards, again, to whether Lady Nagant’s bullets are beyond human perception or not, are we forgetting Iida blitzing people with his Recipro Burst? And subsequently being comparable to 5% in speed? Who is vastly slower than 20%, let alone 30%?

Yeah at that point they have to be beyond human perception. Not even mentioning that Danger Sense gave Deku Precognition and he still had trouble.

Eh spacebattles is actually pretty good. And nah if their YouTube comment tier then this is 4chan.
These are the same people who attempted to argue that 5% Deku "aim-dodged" gunfire, despite me showing evidence, FRAME BY FRAME that he used his speed to avoid the bullets.

Are you sure about that?

Eh spacebattles is actually pretty good. And nah if their YouTube comment tier then this is 4chan.
Not their versus section, there are people who literally admit that they have never watched/read a series but still try to argue for a character because they saw a few out of context scenes on the internet. The mods OK people who self admittedly have no credibility to run rampant on threads.

These are the same people who attempted to argue that 5% Deku "aim-dodged" gunfire, despite me showing evidence, FRAME BY FRAME that he used his speed to avoid the bullets.

Are you sure about that?
Yah there's one dude actively in the MHA Analysis thread (Mohammed or whatever his name is) dude thinks Metal Bat and certain A rank heroes can solo MHA.

There are 5% and characters that scale to 5% with hypersonic feats.

Yah there's one dude actively in the MHA Analysis thread (Mohammed or whatever his name is) dude thinks Metal Bat and certain A rank heroes can solo MHA.

There are 5% and characters that scale to 5% with hypersonic feats.
There are dude...the disciples of Atomic Samurai are way faster than anything on the verse although they definitely can't solo the entire verse.

Amai Mask is A class but he is S class strength wise.

Using the rating Metal Bat has he's speed alone is to much aswell. The only way MHA can honestly contend with OPM is in speed equalized matches.

Now don't act like there aren't bad sides for both there was a dude genuinely arguing for All Might against Amazon Omni-Man, and also another one arguing For Deku and Bakugou against Kid Vegeta.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. Those three are definitely not keeping pace with USJ All Might.
What are you talking about? What does 45% Deku have to do with USJ All Might?

Or did you misinterprete my statement somehow?

And Shigaraki is explicitly > 45%

Also the Shigaraki = USJ All Might is a cope with no evidence in the manga. All we know is that he is comparable to All Might being only slightly weaker but we don't know exactly which All Might that is. Some people fear it being Prime All Might so they settle for saying it's USJ All Might

Last edited:
Disagree, 45% Deku was able to keep up with AFO Shigaraki and his Blackwhip even managed to outspeed him.

Shigaraki was able to dodge Endeavor's Hell Spider while Hood couldn't, and Hawks is equal to Hood in speed.
He wasn't. I'm sorry but he wasn't. Are we all reading the same manga? 45% Deku is explicitly slower and weaker than Shigaraki. He didn't get an advantage till he got Shigaraki in the air with Black Whip.

Again with the second statement, are you just ignoring that Endeavor used Hell Spider twice off which Hood dodged the first time and even countered Endeavor but only got tagged the second time.

It seems like you are outright ignoring manga events that don't go along with what you believe.

For the first part you say 45% could keep pace with Shiggy when he explicitly couldn't. Deku himself loses a contest of strength and also says "Shigaraki is quicker than me" so he is weaker in both speed and strength.

As for Hood scenario, Endeavor used Hell Spider twice and he only manages to tag Hood the second time.

Shigaraki was able to Ultra Instinct a close range hellspider WHILE his body was in the beginning stages of tearing itself apart and having a conversation with AFO.

I don’t see how 45% Deku was comparable to Shigaraki. A “I’m running out of steam” Shigaraki made him vomit blood with a casual elbow. 30% Deku was being ragdolled around when using blackwhip to try bind him in place like a 5yr old trying to stop Mike Tyson. The only time they’re “comparable” is when Deku pushed him away from Aizawa and Gran Torino when he didn’t even know Deku was coming and wasn’t prepared for it.

Official translation of chapter 314 is out. I think we should use this quote for Deku's current look:
{{Quote|Maybe I was ignorant... but I'm starting to see things clearly. It's not all black-and-white. Most things in this world are shades of gray. A blend of fear and anger. Which is exactly why... I've gotta extend a helping hand!|Deku to Lady Nagant}}

I must say the latest chapter has really revealed a lot of ugly truths about Hero Society, the chairman indoctrinated Lady Nagant at a young age and made her a secret assassin who would be killed if she chose to resign, like wow that is some deep rooted corruption

Hero Commission has been assassinating potential threats who haven't actually done anything yet on the basis that "we need to keep the idea of vigilantes and heroes being allies alive", like wow, the appearances that have been kept up by Hero Society is amazing

Turns out Hero Society is just as sus as any government 👀

What are you talking about? What does 45% Deku have to do with USJ All Might?

Or did you misinterprete my statement somehow?

And Shigaraki is explicitly > 45%

Also the Shigaraki = USJ All Might is a cope with no evidence in the manga. All we know is that he is comparable to All Might being only slightly weaker but we don't know exactly which All Might that is. Some people fear it being Prime All Might so they settle for saying it's USJ All Might
The hell are you smoking? 45% Deku was keeping pace with Shiggy, and his blackwhip is straight up faster. Statements put 75% Shiggy as comparable to All Might. We go with USJ because he's a perfected Nomu, so a good deal stronger than the USJ.

You basically said that Hawks, Mirko, and Ida are faster or equal to 45% Deku, with no evidence or feats to back that up.

If you're here, but don't get that. Then I'd say Spacebattles.co, or perhaps ComicVine are more up your alley for VS Debates.

Shigaraki was faster than 45% when he went plus ultra. Before and after that, 45% could keep up with and intercept him several times, like when his Blackwhip captured Shigaraki before he could even put his hand on the ground to decay it.

The hell are you smoking? 45% Deku was keeping pace with Shiggy, and his blackwhip is straight up faster. Statements put 75% Shiggy as comparable to All Might. We go with USJ because he's a perfected Nomu, so a good deal stronger than the USJ.

You basically said that Hawks, Mirko, and Ida are faster or equal to 45% Deku, with no evidence or feats to back that up.

If you're here, but don't get that. Then I'd say Spacebattles.co, or perhaps ComicVine are more up your alley for VS Debates.
Calm down with all that. Trying to insult someone and tell them to leave is petty and ridiculous

Chill man.

Also this chapter was fire and Deku absolutely scales to Nagant’s bullets with his combat speed.

Further on that, we get more of those analysis feats for Deku, where he manages to predict her movements just based off the trajectory of her bullets, despite her sending probably dozens of them all curving. Pretty good.

Shigaraki was faster than 45% when he went plus ultra. Before and after that, 45% could keep up with and intercept him several times, like when his Blackwhip captured Shigaraki before he could even put his hand on the ground to decay it.
Then he kept on spamming 100% just to stand a chance against shigaraki.

Then he kept on spamming 100% just to stand a chance against shigaraki.
It wasn't to stand a chance, it was to absolutely annihilate and kill him. Shigaraki is stronger than 45%, but it is definitely relative to him in speed. 100% stomps Shigaraki into next week, and it wasn't even full cowl 100%, just 100% smashes at 45%.

Back