• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Wait just a damn second...

In the latest chapter we see that Toga can create clones of Shigaraki but he can't use his Decay Quirk as Toga doesn't love him enough for his Quirks to be copied as well..... but his modified super strength isn't a product of his Quirk! Clones of Tomura should be more than capable of turning the tide of the battle anyway with their All Might level strength. I really hope Horikoshi doesn't forget about this in upcoming chapters.

Wait just a damn second...

In the latest chapter we see that Toga can create clones of Shigaraki but he can't use his Decay Quirk as Toga doesn't love him enough for his Quirks to be copied as well..... but his modified super strength isn't a product of his Quirk! Clones of Tomura should be more than capable of turning the tide of the battle anyway with their All Might level strength. I really hope Horikoshi doesn't forget about this in upcoming chapters.
I mentioned that in my spoiler tag above. Right now I'm assuming Toga's version of Double, which is a recreation from her transform, is inferior to Twice's. Since it's under the same restrictions as Toga's Transform Quirk, I believe the same restriction on physical strength is true as well.

I don't believe Toga becomes as powerful as the people she transforms into basically, as such her Doubles of Shigaraki aren't strong as him but are as strong as her. This is just my own theory, but I think it's possible. I doubt Horikoshi forgot when he's been hitting us with Quirkless Shiggy's strength ever since he woke up.

Toga doesn't have Double, it's her Quirk mimicking Double. Which means her own Quirk restrictions apply to her version of Double as well.

eVTSnAb.png

It's time to cook.

Tree crown height: 42 px (8 m)

Rock height: 316 px (60.19 m)

Rock width: 466 px (88.76 m)

Cone volume: 124000 m^3

Rock density is roughly 3300 kg per m^3

124000 x 3300 = 409200000 kg

Panel height: 1792 px

(1792*8)/[42*2tan(70/2)

Distance thrown: 360.19 m

AFO couldn’t react to the mountain toss. I’ll assume two ends: Machia threw the rock at transonic speeds and at speeds faster than a human eye.

1/343 = 0.0029 s

1/12.5 = 0.08 s

360.19/0.0029 = 124204 m/s

360.19/0.08 = 4502.38 m/s

Acceleration Calculator:

Low end acceleration: 112559 m/s^2

High end acceleration: 85657551 m/s^2

Low end force: 4.606 x 10^13 newtons (Class T)

High end force: 3.505 x 10^16 newtons (Class P)

Low end kinetic energy: 4.1475336909362E+15 Joules (991 Kilotons, Large Town level+)

High end kinetic energy: 3.1562892378336E+18 Joules (754 Megatons, Mountain level+)

Last edited:
Tree crown height: 42 px (8 m)

Rock height: 316 px (60.19 m)

Rock width: 466 px (88.76 m)

Cone volume: 124000 m^3

Rock density is roughly 3300 kg per m^3

124000 x 3300 = 409200000 kg

Panel height: 1792 px

(1792*8)/[42*2tan(70/2)

Distance thrown: 360.19 m

AFO couldn’t react to the mountain toss. I’ll assume two ends: Machia threw the rock at transonic speeds and at speeds faster than a human eye.

1/343 = 0.0029 s

1/12.5 = 0.08 s

360.19/0.0029 = 124204 m/s

360.19/0.08 = 4502.38 m/s

Acceleration Calculator:

Low end acceleration: 112559 m/s^2

High end acceleration: 85657551 m/s^2

Low end force: 4.606 x 10^13 newtons (Class T)

High end force: 3.505 x 10^16 newtons (Class P)

Low end kinetic energy: 4.1475336909362E+15 Joules (991 Kilotons, Large Town level+)

High end kinetic energy: 3.1562892378336E+18 Joules (754 Megatons, Mountain level+)
Calculated the mountain toss from Gigantomachia. Not an AP upgrade but could upgrade top tiers to Class P

Don't write spoilers from leaks without the tag. The official chapter isn't out yet.

Also there is the possibility that AFO was too taken off guard by the idea of Machia attacking him, which made his reaction time slower. I think Machia threw it pretty fast, but it's not like the rock blitzed him or something.

Don't write spoilers from leaks without the tag. The official chapter isn't out yet.

Also there is the possibility that AFO was too taken off guard by the idea of Machia attacking him, which made his reaction time slower. I think Machia threw it pretty fast, but it's not like the rock blitzed him or something.
I agree, which is why I used transonic speed rather than 1422 m/s. I think it caught him off guard but it couldn’t have been too much slower than him or else he would have overcame the surprise factor and dodged it

I agree, which is why I used transonic speed rather than 1422 m/s. I think it caught him off guard but it couldn’t have been too much slower than him or else he would have overcame the surprise factor and dodged it
Also the calc upgrades Gigantomachia’s combat speed to Massively Hypersonic since typically his attack speed should be relative to the speed of what he threw I think right?

Also the calc upgrades Gigantomachia’s combat speed to Massively Hypersonic since typically his attack speed should be relative to the speed of what he threw I think right?
Machia might end up scaling higher than that depending on how he fights All For One.

Throwing speed I think falls under attack speed than combat speed. I've seen characters on this website with putrid combat speed but insane throwing speed

What happened to your Rel Faux 100% calc from the anime, depending on how you tweak it, it could be ANOTHER Sub-Rel feat
There is contentions with whether Nagant was statued or not; there are a few frames where she was frozen but in the beginning she wasn’t

Back