• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Another Lady Nagant calc.

How is it possible that she might get a third Sub-Rel calc? Like even if the anime's showing of when she fired isn't accepted, I still find this crazy.
I'm sorry a T H I R D?
Where's the second????
The Sundowner of calcs
My ability to do Calc's is only matched by my ability to cook in real life, it's good so long as you forget some sense of logic and let me cook cookies at 3000 Degrees for 1 second

There is contentions with whether Nagant was statued or not; there are a few frames where she was frozen but in the beginning she wasn’t
How I see it?
the Manchester smash was like, a single frame long, he launched, got to the other side of Nagant, and cleared the full distance all in one go. She didn't move during that frame because Manchester Smash was too fast

Will all might die guys?
When "All Might" was suppose to die, I always imagined the reason he did it was because it wasn't "Toshinori Yagi" Who died, it was "All Might" who died.
The symbol of peace died but not his actual identity if you know what I mean
who do you think will die at the end of the series?
Shigaraki most likely
All For One specifically because **** him
I imagine SOMEONE on the heroes side must die

When "All Might" was suppose to die, I always imagined the reason he did it was because it wasn't "Toshinori Yagi" Who died, it was "All Might" who died.
The symbol of peace died but not his actual identity if you know what I mean

Shigaraki most likely
All For One specifically because **** him
I imagine SOMEONE on the heroes side must die
I meant the character all might not his persona. Will yagi die?

Wait just a damn second...

In the latest chapter we see that Toga can create clones of Shigaraki but he can't use his Decay Quirk as Toga doesn't love him enough for his Quirks to be copied as well..... but his modified super strength isn't a product of his Quirk! Clones of Tomura should be more than capable of turning the tide of the battle anyway with their All Might level strength. I really hope Horikoshi doesn't forget about this in upcoming chapters.
Toga implies that her limitation is due to the fact that she can't actually become Jin-kun perfectly. Loving the league is one thing since she concludes she does, the issue is that she can't actually use Twice's quirk as well as Twice could.

Her limitations of her quirk carried over even when she is using Twice's quirk.

So my bet is that the clones she makes right now, even if she cloned High-ends would have ordinary clone durability. Basically her version 9f Double is weaker and more limited compared to the real Twice since she can't perfectly become him.

Baseline Sub-rel+ 100%? Or at least with Fajin/Overdrive
Given 45% is scaling to the bullets, and 100% blitzes the bullets, I would imagine so. That would make all the God tiers Sub Rel+, and then Deku just goes even further beyond with Fa Jin and Gearshift (and possibly his real 100%)

Given 45% is scaling to the bullets, and 100% blitzes the bullets, I would imagine so. That would make all the God tiers Sub Rel+, and then Deku just goes even further beyond with Fa Jin and Gearshift (and possibly his real 100%)
The definition of "God tiers", especially in speed, should really be limited here since even current Shigaraki doesn't have Faux 100% level speed feats (also dude couldn't react to 3 separate attacks from what was virtually Faux 100%/Deku using Black Whip, OFA, and Fa Jin).

AFO himself also lacks impressive speed feats as of now. Definitely nothing close to Faux 100%.

At most only Prime All Might will get that scaling since he is directly compared to Faux 100%.

I know Shiggy will get those speed feats though, eventually. Just wondering whether it will be with pure physicality or with the use of extra quirks. Right now his current version got outdone by Nagant's regular bullets while Deku could outspeed and catch up to Nagant's fastest bullet from behind. Like this isn't even the same dimension of speed.

Shigaraki's speed seems closer to 45% Deku level compared to Faux 100%.

Sub-Rel doubters to the laser catch feat
perhaps_i_treated_you_too_harshly.png

Sub-Rel doubters to the laser catch feat
perhaps_i_treated_you_too_harshly.png
Woulds't Thou like mine self to obtain and show proof of the United States Military possessing Photon Light Speed Weaponry, making the U.S Jets a reliable source for Speed of Light Attacks?

God tiers would have to be really limited here since even current Shigaraki doesn't have Faux 100% level speed feats (also dude couldn't react to 3 separate attacks from what was virtually Faux 100%/Deku using Black Whip, OFA, and Fa Jin).

AFO himself also lacks impressive speed feats as of now. Definitely nothing close to Faux 100%.

At most only Prime All Might will get that scaling since he is directly compared to Faux 100%.

I know Shiggy will get those speed feats though, eventually. Just wondering whether it will be with pure physicality or with the use of extra quirks. Right now his current version got outdone by Nagant's regular bullets while Deku could outspeed and catch up to Nagant's fastest bullet from behind. Like this isn't even the same dimension of speed.

Shigaraki's speed seems closer to 45% Deku level compared to Faux 100%.
Uh, what? Current Deku is an unknown speed level other than “faster than Shigaraki,” and even that’s debatable since the only hit he got on him was a Faux 100% out of nowhere. The other stuff was Deku at an unknown percentage beating his ass, that isn’t an anti-feat, it just means Deku is way faster than Prime All Might, who Shigaraki has the same speed as.

AFO literally scales to Prime All Might, he doesn’t need any feats, he fought the guy that Deku’s Faux 100% is based off of.

“At most only Prime AM would get that scaling” so literally Shigaraki and AFO would too since they are directly his equals?

And he didn’t get outdone by Nagant bullets, he was literally getting torn apart mentally and was taken off guard, not even fully healed yet. He just got his Quirks back and is still trying to get a grip on his body, that’s the entire reason the calc is sub-Rel at all since it doesn’t use his actual full speed due to how nerfed he is.

So you’re claiming 45% is stronger and faster than Prime All Might? Huh? We don’t even know what percent he’s using, it would just mean his current percent is faster than Prime All Might, not his 45%. His 45% and the unknown% he uses that is faster than Shigaraki don’t even slightly look alike.

Uh, what? Current Deku is an unknown speed level other than “faster than Shigaraki,” and even that’s debatable since the only hit he got on him was a Faux 100% out of nowhere. The other stuff was Deku at an unknown percentage beating his ass, that isn’t an anti-feat, it just means Deku is way faster than Prime All Might, who Shigaraki has the same speed as.

AFO literally scales to Prime All Might, he doesn’t need any feats, he fought the guy that Deku’s Faux 100% is based off of.

“At most only Prime AM would get that scaling” so literally Shigaraki and AFO would too since they are directly his equals?

And he didn’t get outdone by Nagant bullets, he was literally getting torn apart mentally and was taken off guard, not even fully healed yet. He just got his Quirks back and is still trying to get a grip on his body, that’s the entire reason the calc is sub-Rel at all since it doesn’t use his actual full speed due to how nerfed he is.

So you’re claiming 45% is stronger and faster than Prime All Might? Huh? We don’t even know what percent he’s using, it would just mean his current percent is faster than Prime All Might, not his 45%. His 45% and the unknown% he uses that is faster than Shigaraki don’t even slightly look alike.
Exactly! 45% + Fajin = 100% so >45% + Fajin = >100%, there's nothing wrong with Shigaraki getting outpace by Fajin

Sorry playing Monster Hunter World Right Now, so here's a few I could find real quickly

I definitely think Star lasers are lightspeed

They’re consistently shown to be massless, made out of futuristic technology (the USA can already create photonic beams so), displayed as being actually fast unlike Aoyama’s beam, etc

Also since we have Sub-Rel feats this will actually make it less of a burden of proof

Aye I would'st be happy withal that

Sorry playing Monster Hunter World Right Now, so here's a few I could find real quickly
Also if you didn't see em (I've missed more obvious stuff) here's the 5 I could get in a few minutes

I don't think Deku is at an "unknown percentage". People are just assuming but going into the war, he was at 45%. If Deku was at an unknown somehow higher percentage, Horikoshi would have already put it on the page like he always does.

I don't think Deku is at an "unknown percentage". People are just assuming but going into the war, he was at 45%. If Deku was at an unknown somehow higher percentage, Horikoshi would have already put it on the page like he always does.
Then his 45% got stronger?
We see his base get stronger it's not something impossible for his percentages to grow with him

Back