• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Well then, using the smallest mountain measurements (758590275.6 m^3 for volume and 1090 meters as radius and thus the distance that we divide by .08 timeframe.) It ends up being 1.9e20 Joules or just over 45 Gigatons, if we do actually figure out where gunga mountain villa is we can figure out exact measurements
According to the war map, it’s about in the Nara prefecture.

According to the war map, it’s about in the Nara prefecture.

Given it’s in a ”mountain” but it has multiple little peaks, it should be the largest mountain “Mount Hakkyo” I just need it’s diameter now
Edit: google gave it up, it’s the Kongō Range, damn that was easy
Edit Two: Peak is slightly shorter than I thought, makes no difference to me

Last edited:
Given it’s in a ”mountain” but it has multiple little peaks, it should be the largest mountain “Mount Hakkyo” I just need it’s diameter now
Edit: google gave it up, it’s the Kongō Range, damn that was easy
Smart idea. Me personally, just added all 156 mountains in the Nara prefecture together and got the average height of 3228 feet (984 meters).

Which is funny because even the smallest mountain is like 3x Machia’s height of 25 Meters, so again, doubting it was a literal mountain unless Machia had a growth spurt.

Smart idea. Me personally, just added all 156 mountains in the Nara prefecture together and got the average height of 3228 feet (984 meters).

Which is funny because even the smallest mountain is like 3x Machia’s height of 25 Meters, so again, doubting it was a literal mountain unless Machia had a growth spurt.
The smallest mountain in the Kongo Range is over 20x his height (it’s like 700 meters), so I imagine 25 wasn’t his max it was his “demoralized” max given he never saw AFO Prime in the flesh which would make him the happiest. Anyways there’s two ends if it’s a mountain in the Kongo Ranges (nevermind just if it’s in the range in general). Kongo Range’s width is 5km and it’s length is 24, using the .08 timeframe because it surprised prime AFO who is a canon Superhuman and I dont feel like dealing with people talking about the superhuman timeframe, low end is Mach 182 and High end is Mach 874. I’ll be back with the AP and LS momentarily

The smallest mountain in the Kongo Range is over 20x his height (it’s like 700 meters), so I imagine 25 wasn’t his max it was his “demoralized” max given he never saw AFO Prime in the flesh which would make him the happiest. Anyways there’s two ends if it’s a mountain in the Kongo Ranges (nevermind just if it’s in the range in general). Kongo Range’s width is 5km and it’s length is 24, using the .08 timeframe because it surprised prime AFO who is a canon Superhuman and I dont feel like dealing with people talking about the superhuman timeframe, low end is Mach 182 and High end is Mach 874. I’ll be back with the AP and LS momentarily
I mean he’s full Mole mode right now and is going purely off of Shinso’s command and maybe Prime AFO’s scent (similar to how Yoichi sensed his return).

I would definitely wait before we start claiming he’s bigger than before when Shigaraki gave him an order. That wasn’t demoralized Machia at all, btw.

I mean he’s full Mole mode right now and is going purely off of Shinso’s command and maybe Prime AFO’s scent (similar to how Yoichi sensed his return).

I would definitely wait before we start claiming he’s bigger than before when Shigaraki gave him an order. That wasn’t demoralized Machia at all, btw.
I know, it’s just my brain trying to make sense of this cause apparently this thing from every source is just an actual mountain

Here to burst some bubbles. But it was not called a mountain in the chapter and is massively smaller than one. We see it right in front of AFO and it's close, it's clearly smaller than Machia. AFO is hard to use as a scale due to him being younger and likely smaller as well. Wouldn't change the results by much I imagine, but that feat isn't good enough.

Well I admit maybe it could be good when we get the clear scans. Since there is something I need to see in better detailed. But don't hold out hope for too much. Also maybe next chapter will show a different angle, since I'm certain we'll get a flashback.

The distance Machia would have to travel would've been around 70+ km going by my quick measurements with google. Which would take him 40+ minutes to travel. Since he can't burrow underground with people on his back.

Tatsumaki can literally crush everyone in the verse with one motion.

Here to burst some bubbles. But it was not called a mountain in the chapter and is massively smaller than one. We see it right in front of AFO and it's close, it's clearly smaller than Machia. AFO is hard to use as a scale due to him being younger and likely smaller as well. Wouldn't change the results by much I imagine, but that feat isn't good enough.

Well I admit maybe it could be good when we get the clear scans. Since there is something I need to see in better detailed. But don't hold out hope for too much. Also maybe next chapter will show a different angle, since I'm certain we'll get a flashback.

The distance Machia would have to travel would've been around 70+ km going by my quick measurements with google. Which would take him 40+ minutes to travel. Since he can't burrow underground with people on his back.
Just looked at it myself, yeah it wasnt
Until we can WANK EVERYONE TO THE VERSE INTO 5-C

Won't the result be higher if we factor in the speed he threw it at

Anyways it was nice to dream. If he was on the other side of the range given that the first panel was still Machia height, can be some nice yeet speed for support I guess.

Remember when people vehemently refuse to accept that Endeavor is comparable to AM even after the Hood and Shigaraki fight 🗿
It's mostly cause Endeavor always scrapes by the teeth in those fights. Like clearly his firepower is strong enough, top tier in all of MHA, but he is outright said to be slower than Hood, he is physically overpowered and his durability while still extremely impressive for someone without a durability quirk, is clearly not up to the beat in those fights.

It's like when Shoto harmed USJ Nomu, it showed he had the stocks to harm high level opponents and later he was pulling out moves like Flashfreeze Heatwave that could match 100% air force, but in general no one would put him on that level cause one way or another the Todoroki family's quirks are unbalanced with high AP but the speed and defence aren't as top tier.

Maybe if Endeavor had something like a flame-shield to tank attacks better, and some form of speed technique cause that's the 2 aspects that prevent him from being truly All Might tier.

Won't the result be higher if we factor in the speed he threw it at
I have no idea how to find the size of that rock with just that panel. He can't measure it's length away from the "camera" for obvious reasons. It's not uniformed in shape either so I can't assume it's length there is equal to something else.

I need to see the official scans before I make any real judgement, but I think we should pray next chapter gives us a better shot for scaling.

Maybe if Endeavor had something like a flame-shield to tank attacks better, and some form of speed technique cause that's the 2 aspects that prevent him from being truly All Might tier.
Endeavor boost his speed with Flashfire Fist and made a flame wall to protect himself from AFO's attacks.

I know you probably didn't mean it like that, but your way of phrasing that came off weird to me.

Endeavor boost his speed with Flashfire Fist and made a flame wall to protect himself from AFO's attacks.

I know you probably didn't mean it like that, but your way of phrasing that came off weird to me.
Should Endeavor's durability section gets a "higher with Hell Curtain" then?
Also since Hawks's upcoming High 6-C AP comes from him physically slicing AFO with his swords, would that affect his Striking strength and Durability?

Oh ok, what about Endeavor's Hell Curtain then, they seem pretty capable of blocking attacks from AFO
It'll be mentioned on his profile. Obviously AFO was holding back because he didn't want to win instantly.

Also hey we're finally going to see how Machia stacks up to the higher tiers in actual battle.

They're throwing everything they have at AFO, now they're going to hit him with Gigantomachia. Everyone was expecting Machia to start rampaging again, but not like this. Full Power Dark Shadow, a Brainwashed Gigantomachia, and Inasa with the assist, facing off against All For One who's rewind back to his younger state.

If you were to tell me this scenario one year ago, I'd call it fanfiction. But this is pretty hype, not going to lie. We're likely getting a flashback next chapter, but I want to see how long they can keep Machia against AFO. Machia might get his speed scaling after all folks.

Shinso can control multiple people as seen in the sport fes so the potential is there
He can't control the Nomu with his Quirk, he needs someone to respond back to his voice. Nomu is too stupid to actually speak.

However Nomu is programmed to listen to AFO/Shiggy's voice, so it would follow Shinso's orders when he's imitating them with his Persona Cords. This is what I meant.

I saw someone mention that young AFO can't give orders because his voice might sound to different from his older self right now.

And I saw someone mention that young AFO can't give orders because his voice might sound to different from his older self right now/
The only time puberty is ever good for anything.
Also thoughts on Demoralized Machia's LS scaling to MVA Shigaraki?

Last edited:
The only time puberty is ever good for anything. Also thoughts on Demoralized Machia's LS scaling to MVA Shigaraki?
He already scales above him by a massive amount, we just don't know how much.

However give me time to look around, I'm certain he has far better feats to scale to. Much higher than the Class K Shiggy scales to.

I can't even remembered what i had for breakfast so the fact that you can pull up a random chapter from years ago is mad impressive. Welp, will be waiting for the calc
He does remember feats from years ago. That's impressive.

I still need to look back on feats that happened just days ago.

Since Endeavor can burn Shigaraki who in turn tanks Bakugou's AP Machine gun and a Gauntlet explosion with no burns and later on took an Awakened Bakugou's explosion to the face, again with no burns. Wonder if that will be able to drag the Todorokis out of their sub 2000°C hell they currently resides in?

Back