• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Not even useful as a supporting feat 🗿
Look man I'm trying to be positive ;-;
And I mean if it is accepted, then can't we just apply it to the prime might speed characters right now? idk it'll be something given that Sub-Rel is until series ends (Unless that changed)

And I mean if it is accepted, then can't we just apply it to the prime might speed characters right now? idk it'll be something given that Sub-Rel is until series ends (Unless that changed)
Pointless when we have sub rel already.

And I mean if it is accepted, then can't we just apply it to the prime might speed characters right now? idk it'll be something given that Sub-Rel is until series ends (Unless that cahnged)
I've been thinking about it, and do we really have to wait until the end of the series to apply the changes? Even if somehow better feats appear in the future (highly unlikely) we can just apply the new ones later.

I'm currently waiting for Damage to review our High 6-C calcs and see what comes from that, though I'm pretty Rusty already have nearly everything prepared.

I've been thinking about it, and do we really have to wait until the end of the series to apply the changes? Even if somehow better feats appear in the future (highly unlikely) we can just apply the new ones later.

I'm currently waiting for Damage to review our High 6-C calcs, though I'm pretty Rusty already have everything prepared.
Yeah that makes sense, just didn't know if it changed, and series end is probably still far off, given both the in series action and hori's health

I'm currently waiting for Damage to review our High 6-C calcs, though I'm pretty Rusty already have everything prepared.
I don't believe we were waiting for the end of the series. Just for a more stable point, which I think we've passed a good point already.

Though right Izuku's new key can't be added as we don't know what percentage he's using. Saying 45% tanked a hit from a prime All Might level character... has issues. And we can't label it as 100% based on an assumption, so Izuku won't get another key in his Final Act profile just yet.

I'm still working on it, but I'm over half way done. I'm also waiting for Damage's review as well. But I want to make sure I get everything labeled out properly.

I'm currently waiting for Damage to review our High 6-C calcs and see what comes from that, though I'm pretty Rusty already have nearly everything prepared.
Thanks for being patient. I'll try to get the thread up tomorrow then look through the other High 6-C calcs.

I don't believe we were waiting for the end of the series. Just for a more stable point, which I think we've passed a good point already.

Though right Izuku's new key can't be added as we don't know what percentage he's using. Saying 45% tanked a hit from a prime All Might level character... has issues. And we can't label it as 100% based on an assumption, so Izuku won't get another key in his Final Act profile.

I'm still working on it, but I'm over half way done. I'm also waiting for Damage's review as well. But I want to make sure I get everything labeled out properly.
High 6-C with One For All, higher with 100%, far higher with Fa Jin, even higher with Overdrive 🗿 jkjk

Nah but Horikoshi hates us so he’s not gonna say Deku’s percentage for at least 20+ chapters when we cut back to him.

Nah but Horikoshi hates us so he’s not gonna say Deku’s percentage for at least 20+ chapters when we cut back to him.
Nope. Going to be revealed in the final volume release's extra page or an interview from the 5th movie.

What happens if in the unfortunate case, they never tell us his current percentage?
We'll assume he's using 100% based on the small amount of information we have. Unless he does go up to 100% and we don't get his previous percentage stated.

In that case what Kingofwolves said above would apply. 7-A/High 6-C with OFA or something, higher with 100%.

Leave it up to Twitter and YouTube powerscalers to say that Current Manga Deku would lose to Eren Jaeger…

”Eren solos” they say, while also BEGGING that Eren has a million titans as backup, completely disregarding what “solo” means. 😭
Omni-Man vs Homelander: Anime Edition

It's just Eren throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Deku in hopes of killing him, only for Deku to tank most, if not all of it like the gigachad he is.

Though right Izuku's new key can't be added as we don't know what percentage he's using. Saying 45% tanked a hit from a prime All Might level character... has issues. And we can't label it as 100% based on an assumption, so Izuku won't get another key in his Final Act profile just yet.

About Deku taking a punch from Shigaraki, Deku DID block with the same arm he had just charged a Fa Jin Blackwhip combo and snagged Shigaraki’s arm with it. Could it be assumed he had stopped or slowed Shigaraki’s arm as it hit him with Blackwhip, just offscreen, so it did less damage? Could explain why Shigaraki seemed surprised for a moment.

That, or Fa Jin Blackwhip in his arm just increased his durability a bunch.

There’s a scene in the anime where Deku has no idea where the next shot will come from. A shot is heard. Deku reacts and sees the bullet, then dodges.

Subsonic Nagant confirmed. 😭 sad trombone

Also Nagant’s shot got stuck in a glass window. Below glass durability level Shigaraki confirmed? He’s literally a glass cannon.

Also, AFO was still in control and he still wants OFA. He probably held back, not wanting to splatter the very thing he wants.
That's ridiculous, he already punched Mirko at full power with the full intention to kill, someone much weaker than him who could barely hurt him, and she was just momentarily knocked out.

After taking two kicks from Deku that were much stronger than any of the previous attacks he has taken, there's no reason for him to hold back any more than he did against the other heroes.

I'm pretty sure Shigaraki is willing to cripple and even leave Deku at death's door for the sake of winning.

He just isn't capable of "splattering" Deku, just like he couldn't splatter Bakugo, or Mirko.

Last edited:
Just realized we can do Deku vs Natsu when the High 6-C/Sub Rel changes go in

Both characters have High 6-C and Sub-Rel keys, so we won’t need to equalize speed
Natsu’s High 6-C key is baseline Relativistic, which is 10% speed of light. He then gets 4x faster with Dragon force. Deku is only 2% light speed with 45%. Natsu is 5-20x faster than Deku would be. Speed equal is required.

His weaker 6-C+ key is still faster as well being 8% SoL so he’s 4x Deku’s speed.

Other than that yes Deku vs Natsu would be a decent fight, as Deku actually has heat resistance on the level of a lightning bolt so he doesn’t get Insta-GG’d like other characters I see fight Natsu.

In Natsu’s first profile, his first High 6-C keys range from Sub-Rel to Sub-Rel+
1st key with High 6-C is 4x faster than Deku (8% SoL) in base

Sub-Relativistic+ (Kept up with both Etherious Form Jackal and Base Tempester. Comparable to Base Gray), Relativistic with LFDM (Far faster than his Base Form), higher with BFDM (Way faster than before), far higher with HFDM (Comparable to Atlas Flame and Motherglare)

2nd key is 5x faster (10% SoL) in base and becomes 20x faster with DF

Relativistic (Faster than his prior Base Form), higher with LFDM (Far faster than his Base Form), far higher with DF (At least 4x faster than his Base Form due to Dragon Force)

Natsu’s High 6-C key is baseline Relativistic, which is 10% speed of light. He then gets 4x faster with Dragon force. Deku is only 2% light speed with 45%. Natsu is 5-20x faster than Deku would be. Speed equal is required.

His weaker 6-C+ key is still faster as well being 8% SoL so he’s 4x Deku’s speed.

Other than that yes Deku vs Natsu would be a decent fight, as Deku actually has heat resistance on the level of a lightning bolt so he doesn’t get Insta-GG’d like other characters I see fight Natsu.
Honestly I could see Deku competing against Relativistic Natsu with Gear Shift

Back