• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER

This chapter is crazy, Toga makes clones of AFO/Tomura/Dabi, but can’t replicate any Quirks from them, despite loving Tomura and Touya. Wonder what the exact limit for it is? But at least we know she has current clones for all of them in case they start using their Quirks eventually. Ochako is getting closer to Toga’s main body so some real conflict will be starting up soon between them.

AFO blasted back Dark Shadow and is now a TEENAGER. That Rewind is going to town on him. He starts to run away and GOD DAMN MACHIA SHOWS UP.

BUT THEN MACHIA IS CONTROLLED BY SHINSO. He also throws a “mountain” at TeenAFO but I doubt that it’s actually mountain sized, just looks like a big chunk of the ground. Kirishima is also there looking banged up so we’re definitely cutting back to his and Mina’s battlefield to see how that went down.

Shinso finally doing what I called so long ago. Persona Chords to control Machia. Let’s ******* go.

BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER

This chapter is crazy, Toga makes clones of AFO/Tomura/Dabi, but can’t replicate any Quirks from them, despite loving Tomura and Touya. Wonder what the exact limit for it is? But at least we know she has current clones for all of them in case they start using their Quirks eventually. Ochako is getting closer to Toga’s main body so some real conflict will be starting up soon between them.

AFO blasted back Dark Shadow and is now a TEENAGER. That Rewind is going to town on him. He starts to run away and GOD DAMN MACHIA SHOWS UP.

BUT THEN MACHIA IS CONTROLLED BY SHINSO. He also throws a “mountain” at TeenAFO but I doubt that it’s actually mountain sized, just looks like a big chunk of the ground. Kirishima is also there looking banged up so we’re definitely cutting back to his and Mina’s battlefield to see how that went down.

Shinso finally doing what I called so long ago. Persona Chords to control Machia. Let’s ******* go.
All we need now is for Koda to rock up with the USJ Nomu

Deku has no way to kill Eren
XkCqTx.gif

What low-godly? Eren has high-mid on his profile AFAIK. Also, Type 3 Immortality is what he has, not Type 8.
He is going to be revised to have type 8 immortality and low-godly regen once im done with the RWBY revisions, his regen comes from Ymir rebuilding his human and titan bodies frim an alternate plane of reality, and in his Founding Titan form at the end of the series Eren takes Ymir's place and does that instead while puppeting his titan body from said alternate plane of reality

He is going to be revised to have type 8 immortality and low-godly regen once im done with the RWBY revisions, his regen comes from Ymir rebuilding his human and titan bodies frim an alternate plane of reality, and in his Founding Titan form at the end of the series Eren takes Ymir's place and does that instead while puppeting his titan body from said alternate plane of reality
Ah, I see. Btw what RWBY revisions are you working on?

Deku could always pull a Joseph and toss Eren and his bitch ass up to space to chill for the rest of eternity

Boyo are you implying you can kill someone who has instant low-godly regen and type 8 immortality via physical force?
Weekly I know damn well you didn’t come in here to try and say Deku loses to Eren.

He tosses his ass into space or the ocean and BFR’s him while Eren watches all his titans get clapped in an instant from an alternate dimension by someone whose speed he literally cannot perceive and that he could hit with every possible attack he has and do 0 damage to even his base form.

Him regenerating a single body is worthless when Deku just decides “ok timeout for you” after fighting him for a bit and seeing he can’t really do anything to perma-kill or incapacitate him.

okay, did NOT see the Machia twist coming. Well played, Horikoshi...

Also, I saw somebody theorise that the reason Himiko's clones of the rest of the LOV can't use their Quirks is because she lacks the same sort of "human connection" (is that the right term?) she had with Twice and Ochako. Thoughts?

Deku has no way to kill Eren
Punching him works. Like, really well.

Deku could literally clap his hands in front of Eren’s face and the shockwave would blast his entire upper body into blood smoothie. 🗿

It’s actually kind of sad. Every where I go, Eren fans need to give him the full rumbling and then misunderstand how his powers work (seen some say he can just time travel and kill Deku before he got OFA, or just delete his memories, which… isn’t how that works). Never a single argument where Eren can win by himself.

Not that the rumbling helps him survive more than 5 seconds anyway.

Last edited:
Some decent misinformation in here.

You can’t get type 8 immortality for having a Titan transformation. Thats… not how that works.

He also clearly doesn’t have low-godly regen. That’s just absurd.

Eren’s body was never rebuilt, Zeke’s was, using another Titan’s body. it didn’t just happen, they needed a sacrifice. They can’t just respawn from nothing, they need something physical to assist their powers.

But I can’t say more without manga spoilers. Suffice to say, Eren is massively over wanked in so many places. Dude would die to our modern military let alone checks notes sub-relativistic beings who punch storms away.

Last edited:
Some decent misinformation in here.

You can’t get type 8 immortality for having a Titan transformation. Thats… not how that works.
He has Type 8 immortality from his true body existing and puppeting his titan form from the Path, which exists in an alternate plane of reality, that is textbook Type 8, Type 9 as well
He also clearly doesn’t have low-godly regen. That’s just absurd.

Eren’s body was never rebuilt, Zeke’s was, using another Titan’s body. it didn’t just happen, they needed a sacrifice. They can’t just respawn from nothing, they need something physical to assist their powers.
My guy, it is explicitly stated that every titan that exists gets its regen from Ymir pulling matter from across space-time to rebuild their bodies

Like yeah, Deku punches Eren and Eren gets turned into a fine red mist...and then regenerates. Now what?

Arguing that you can beat someone who has Low-Godly regen and types 8 and 9 immortality just by punching hard makes very little sense

He has Type 8 immortality from his true body existing and puppeting his titan form from the Path, which exists in an alternate plane of reality, that is textbook Type 8, Type 9 as well

My guy, it is explicitly stated that every titan that exists gets its regen from Ymir pulling matter from across space-time to rebuild their bodies
- His true body exists only in the real world. He is not puppeteering from Paths. That’s not how that works. You’re fundamentally misunderstanding his powers. This isn’t type 8. If you kill Eren in real life, HE DIES. No ifs, ands or buts. He can’t respawn from soul matter.

- And? The regeneration is limited. Can’t regen from a puddle of blood, can’t regen from real death. This does not give them godly regen. Substantiate your claims with feats. That’s typically how powerscaling works; you use feats as proof, not write fanfiction and change profiles based off that.

Like yeah, Deku punches Eren and Eren gets turned into a fine red mist...and then regenerates. Now what?

Arguing that you can beat someone who has Low-Godly regen and types 8 and 9 immortality just by punching hard makes very little sense
Eren can’t regenerate from a blood puddle. Provide scans showing otherwise.

Eren canonically died to beheading. That is not immortality nor godly regen. Killing his real body, kills him. Deku can literally pull the Coordinate out of him, crush his spine then crush his head. Then Eren dies. That’s literally how it goes in canon.

Can’t really tell when Eren fans joke or not. I’ve unironically seen them claim he can time travel and ”solo” the MHA verse. By “solo” they mean he gets the entire rumbling, which isn’t standard equipment for him and only exists because very specific circumstances in his world’s lore. AND HE LOSES ANYWAY REGARDLESS. 👁👄👁

But on well~

I wish I could photoshop. I’d make an image where Deku’s Faux 100% Kick against Nagant lopped off Eren‘s head. Because that’s literally how the fight would go.

• His true body exists only in the real world. He is not puppeteering from Paths. That’s not how that works. You’re fundamentally misunderstanding his powers. This isn’t type 8. If you kill Eren in real life, HE DIES. No ifs, ands or buts. He can’t respawn from soul matter.
  • And? The regeneration is limited. Can’t regen from a puddle of blood, can’t regen from real death. This does not give them godly regen. Substantiate your claims with feats. That’s typically how powerscaling works; you use feats as proof, not write fanfiction and change profiles based off that.
Tell me you havent read the AoT manga without telling me you havent read the manga. In his Final Titan form he is explicitly puppeting his titan body from the Path, he can only be damaged after his connection to the Path is severed, at which point he is able to die from beheading. His Final Titan form cannot die in this way, and can in fact regen from that kind of damage, even the Warhammer Titan was able to regenerate from being reduced to steam.

Type 8 and 9 immortality gives you Low-Godly regeneration by default my guy. He is quite literally regenerating from nothing but his disembodied consciousness in another plane of reality and regenerating from matter pulled across space-time.
Eren can’t regenerate from a blood puddle. Provide scans showing otherwise.
Already explained this above.
Eren canonically died to beheading. That is not immortality nor godly regen. Killing his real body, kills him.
Way to ignore all context and willingly spreading misinformation. He died in that way explicitly due to his connection to the Path being severed, thus nullifying his Low-Godly regen.
Deku can literally pull the Coordinate out of him, crush his spine then crush his head. Then Eren dies. That’s literally how it goes in canon.
I really, truly hope youre not serious. Unless Deku can suddenly traverse into alternate planes of reality, he has no means of interacting in any way with the Coordinate. Im not sure if youre doing this on purpose or not but you are severely misunderstanding what happened in the final battle of AoT.

”He can only be damaged after his connection to the Paths has been severed.”

And they do that… by hitting him really hard… in the real world.

His founding Titan NEVER REGENERATES, actually. So I’d like to see the scans showcasing this.

When did the Warhammer “regen from steam”? Scans??

Thank god he doesn’t have Type 8 then, as already debunked.

You haven’t shown a single scan. Pretty safe to say no claim of yours is trustworthy until you do. I won’t address most of your argument, because I love scans. :) so let’s focus on scans. Or we can take this somewhere else, DM me or Discord me.

Back