• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

WHAT

in what universe would this ever be combat applicable. It took some time for ymir to repair zeke's body, and it needed a titan present.
In the AoT universe, as it is the source of ALL regen in the verse, every character that has regen in Attack on Titan has this kind of regen

Ain’t no way broooooo 💀

If this is your logic, the mods will shut down your attempt at trying to change Eren’s profile at sentence 1.
I mean, no? Speaking from the perspective of a former mod theyre not that strict, like i said, if its accurate, it will be accepted. If you want to make a CRT for it ping me and i'll agree with it assuming the things youre describing are accurate

Something I noticed during Faux 100% in the anime:

Nagant aims at Deku, fires, Deku speeds off with Fa Jin. But Blackwhip detaches from the building. Then in the next shot it’s re-attached to the building as he’s swinging around. I guess it’s an animation mistake? Something went wrong during the storyboarding.

Also, they removed Nagant’s shot grazing Deku during Faux 100%, kind of sad. It just completely whiffs now.

(NOW I’m off to sleep.)

That sucks, did he have enough screen/book time before he went to jail?

cause it would have been nicer to see a little more of him.
I do not know
Instead of them just wasting away in jail, i kinda wish AFO/Shiggy stole ReDestro's and Geten's quirks and gave them to Spinner and Debi respectively. Those quirks were too good to not be use
Spinner’s Current form with ReDestro would have been busted that’s why the Potato Man didn’t do it, cause he’s stoopid

Potato man?
x5evti083dh91.jpg

Ngl ReDestro’s power is actually fire when you think about it. The more stress someone has, the stronger they become. And they can launch corporeal attacks made from stress and stuff and become absolutely massive

Imagine if you gave that power to a Wall Street banker or an incredibly overworked businessman or just your average college student majoring in computer science

Instead of them just wasting away in jail, i kinda wish AFO/Shiggy stole ReDestro's and Geten's quirks and gave them to Spinner and Debi respectively. Those quirks were too good to not be use
Spinner is mentally impaired as is—one step away from being a Nomu due to the strain of wielding three Quirks. If Stress activated even once, his brain would probably shut down.

Which then makes Spinner's body totally subservient to All For One, giving him a proxy to manipulate through Radio Waves.

So apparently Machia did throw an actual mountain at AFO. Anyone know what this could be calced at?

Depending on the speed of the throw, this could honestly be from Class P to Class E

Also AFO withstanding getting a
mountain slammed into him is a decent support feat, I have it calced from 7-B to High 7-A depending on the speed of the throw

During the fight between Star and Shigiraki, she states that the only way to kill him is by "busting him down to atoms"

Hyperbole or Regeneration Upgrade?

During the fight between Star and Shigiraki, she states that the only way to kill him is by "busting him down to atoms"

Hyperbole or Regeneration Upgrade?
Hyperbole. Star doesn’t even know the details of Nomu regen, doesn't she?

He has Nomu regen. So destroying the brain works. I don’t see the Rules would artificially change for him. Shigaraki even says that, when musing on her rules and her limits, that she didn’t just give herself infinite strength and crush his head, implying it would kill him.

What ability does hearing radio waves falls under cuz as far as we know all HiEnd could do that to take orders from AFO/Shiggy?

What do you reckon the scaling of Mha would look like if we used arbitrary multiplier similar to verses like Nanatsu, Black Clover, etc...

What do you reckon the scaling of Mha would look like if we used arbitrary multiplier similar to verses like Nanatsu, Black Clover, etc...
Nanatsu is a verse in which I dont actually know where they get their scaling numbers for, BK and other similar verses have stated numbers a guide books and yada yada

But if we did, then Prime Might tier would likely be 2 or 3 x above the Weakened All Might Tier, with 100% Current Deku scaling 2 or 3x above that

If we do want a number or atleast a possibility of a multiplier, 75% Complete Shigaraki is = to Weakened All Might while 100% is equal to Prime Might, so the Prime Might is 1.333x higher than the weakened AM tier

Back