• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

All For One has another weakness that could be mentioned. He needs to touch a person's actual body to steal their powers. Since he said this while grabbing one of the Toga/Twice clones and we get a close up of them. This seems to mean he cannot take powers from a clone of a person. He needs to touch the actual person.

Is this worth noting or not?

The "lightning" he fires seem physical to me. So I wonder what it really is. So far the stuff we've seen is Spatial Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Danmaku, Body Control, and Flight I believe. Spatial Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, and Danmaku are new for him.

All For One has another weakness that could be mentioned. He needs to touch a person's actual body to steal their powers. Since he said this while grabbing one of the Toga/Twice clones and we get a close up of them. This seems to mean he cannot take powers from a clone of a person. He needs to touch the actual person.

The "lightning" he fires seem physical to me. So I wonder what it really is. So far the stuff we've seen is Spatial Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Danmaku, Body Control, and Flight I believe. Spatial Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, and Danmaku are new for him.
It's probably not lightning but rivet stab

Not relevant enough to note imo. It’s a pretty situational weakness. There aren’t that many characters in fiction who have duplication as their main thing plus genetic based powers.

Not relevant enough to note imo. It’s a pretty situational weakness. There aren’t that many characters in fiction who have duplication as their main thing plus genetic based powers.
I feel like him being unable to discard/get rid of a power is more rare, yet that is mentioned on his weakness section.

For indexing purposes, it should be noted somewhere. Rare doesn't mean it won't happen or is useless information.

I feel like him being unable to discard/get rid of a power is more rare, yet that is mentioned on his weakness section.

For indexing purposes, it should be noted somewhere. Rare doesn't mean it won't happen or is useless information.
I was unaware we listed his power dumping weakness tbh.

I mean I feel like a lot of characters out there that have very niche limitations of their powers that don’t get listed but I don’t really have much of an issue with listing the clone thing.

For Deku’s Manchester Smash speed:

Nagant was flying away and completely statued by Deku’s speed:

Assuming she was flying at subsonic speeds due to propelling herself with bullet (34.3 m/s)

0.013/34.3 = 0.00037 seconds (Timeframe)

Someone else found the light’s distance to be 326.8 m

326.8/0.00037 = 883243 m/s

Mach 2575, Massively Hypersonic+
Might blog this

Also if I use her bullets speed for her propulsion I get 0.12c or Relativistic. Obviously she would be slower than her bullet due to weighing more but yeah

Might blog this

Also if I use her bullets speed for her propulsion I get 0.12c or Relativistic. Obviously she would be slower than her bullet due to weighing more but yeah
Her bullets are strong enough that at over a kilometer, one of them can send Deku, who is attempting to hold and push back against its force, flying backwards from how powerful it is. I’m pretty sure assuming that she’s moving relative to her bullet speed when she’s providing no resistance to being moved isn’t a stretch.

Also, that bullet speed is already a downplay since her bullets are immensely faster than 1422 m/s, so I don’t see why her movement would be any slower than that.

This is assuming the distance he travelled is accurate of course. Would like to see thoughts from others.

Is there any way to calculate how much speed Nagant's bullets lost traveling those hundreds of kms or did the Sub-Rel calcs already account for that?

1. Does Fa Jin increase durability? Deku did use it on Blackwhip to strengthen it. Would explain why he can now hit at 100% speeds yet take no damage at the same time, although it’s not in the quirk description.

2. Can be freely shift Fa Jin wherever he wants, like charging it up in his leg and moving the Fa Jin energy to arms?

3. Since Gearshift speeds up the user’s cells, would it theoretically be possible to obtain fast-healing?

1. Does Fa Jin increase durability? Deku did use it on Blackwhip to strengthen it. Would explain why he can now hit at 100% speeds yet take no damage at the same time, although it’s not in the quirk description.

2. Can be freely shift Fa Jin wherever he wants, like charging it up in his leg and moving the Fa Jin energy to arms?

3. Since Gearshift speeds up the user’s cells, would it theoretically be possible to obtain fast-healing?
1. I would assume yes, actually. It should increase his durability otherwise he would note that it hurts him to use it.

2. Idk, maybe not. He seems to explicitly use the limb he charged Fa Jin.

3. Theoretically yes actually. It should also be able to slow down healing if he applies it to someone, or even slow down affects like Decay. Theoretically of course, he’d need to actually do it first.

1. I would assume yes, actually. It should increase his durability otherwise he would note that it hurts him to use it.

2. Idk, maybe not. He seems to explicitly use the limb he charged Fa Jin.

3. Theoretically yes actually. It should also be able to slow down healing if he applies it to someone, or even slow down affects like Decay. Theoretically of course, he’d need to actually do it first.
Gearshift has never shown the ability to slow things down past their base, normal speed.

Leave it up to Twitter and YouTube powerscalers to say that Current Manga Deku would lose to Eren Jaeger…

”Eren solos” they say, while also BEGGING that Eren has a million titans as backup, completely disregarding what “solo” means. 😭
They forget Manga Deku starts burning through them with the small city blows he’ll casually throw out (Assuming he wants to not kill Eren and doesn’t just got 45% off that bat)

Her bullets are strong enough that at over a kilometer, one of them can send Deku, who is attempting to hold and push back against its force, flying backwards from how powerful it is. I’m pretty sure assuming that she’s moving relative to her bullet speed when she’s providing no resistance to being moved isn’t a stretch.

Also, that bullet speed is already a downplay since her bullets are immensely faster than 1422 m/s, so I don’t see why her movement would be any slower than that.

This is assuming the distance he travelled is accurate of course. Would like to see thoughts from others.
Would you guys think Nagant’s bullet speed is valid for the calc I proposed?

Leave it up to Twitter and YouTube powerscalers to say that Current Manga Deku would lose to Eren Jaeger…

”Eren solos” they say, while also BEGGING that Eren has a million titans as backup, completely disregarding what “solo” means. 😭
Like Eren and all but that guy's strongest form was beaten with explosives 💀

Statued?? What exactly is your evidence of this?
Using this video as a reference point (around 1:48-1:49).
I assume that because the camera's zooming out and stuff making it hard to see how it actually went down, they're eyeballing it and from eyeballing it looks like she didn't move at all and he kinda just teleported next to her with glowing afterimages, but I'm not an expert.

On a side note I do really like the anime's rendition of the Faux 100% Manchester Smash

I edited my comment, you should read it.

And by the way, Deku's kick is significantly different in the anime compared to the manga, it couldn't be used even if he had truly statued Nagant.
“Significantly different” being that he’s just in a different kick pose. That absolutely should not disqualify the entire anime rendition of the feat. It’s literally just a different stance, it doesn’t break the story or scaling or create a contradiction that he kicked one way and not another.

“Significantly different” being that he’s just in a different kick pose. That absolutely should not disqualify the entire anime rendition of the feat. It’s literally just a different stance.
Yeah I guess if Deku was throwing a punch instead of a kick it would still qualify as a legit adaptation of the same scene

Last edited:
Yeah I guess if Deku was throwing a punch instead of a kick it would still qualify as a legit adaptation of the same scene 👍
No, because that would be ridiculously different and raise way more questions than should be raised, like why the hell Deku would punch there.

His leg is just in a different position. That is a simple artistic choice to fit with the scene better than the sweeping kick he does in the manga, especially given who was animating this. It’s not a big deal or a contradiction. Equating that to him punching is completely wrong.

His leg is just in a different position. That is a simple artistic choice to fit with the scene.
Not only the position of the legs is different in the manga, there are no Blackwhips on his arms, but okay.
It was still a blitz so we should just use perception speed for Nagant, which would be equal to her bullets. Frozen time I don’t care about, but if the feat gives literally anything relevant than I would like to know.
Statuing is the only reason the results got so high in the first place, blitzing a Supersonic+ character from hundreds of meters away wouldn't pass beyond Massively Hypersonic+.

It was still a blitz so we should just use perception speed for Nagant, which would be equal to her bullets. Frozen time I don’t care about, but if the feat gives literally anything relevant than I would like to know.
Using her perception speed at 1422 m/s, I get Mach 1354 or low end MHS+. Kinda pointless since we have Sub Rel feats but yeah

Back