• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Kinda funny how the Gear Shift calc is now pointless as the Nagant bullet calc is over 5x faster
True but on the bright side considering 100% is faster than her amped shot which is faster than this and can amped himself further with Fajin and GS we may get Sub-Rel+ depending on how generous we are with the upscaling

If calc stacking was allowed, I'm sure you could get Relativistic Deku by like the Joint Training arc at least.
Hosu Incident Iida would be Massively Hypersonic if calc stacking is allowed so yeah Joint Training Deku could be easily Relativistic.
None of it would make any sense though lol

Forgot to state that he's also using his shock waves to propel himself, which, believe it or not, would be much slower than him actually using his legs to travel 200 km.
Yeah, he was using Air Force and Float + Fa Jin though I honestly don't know what Fa Jin contributes there since it was on his legs.

If Horikoshi had him run on water instead maybe it would have been a different conversation

Officials out, Shigaraki still says soul lets go.

The quote is still fire, though apparently he’s saying he isn’t like Nagant and Gentle cause his heart doesn’t waver? That’s the opposite of the unofficials.

Can’t wait for this fight between Deku and Shigaraki. Now we’ve really entered the next stage of the war.

Dabi vs Endeavor
AFO vs everyone trying to keep him away from Deku and Shigaraki
Twice clones everywhere

Only thing missing is the other battlefields like for Sero and Kirishima and Aoyama. Those will definitely be expanded upon, I trust.

Excited to see what else is cooking in the back

A good matchup would be 30% Deku vs Enel

Enel is massively above 1.53 megatons, and 30% Deku scales a considerable amount above 1.66 megatons

Deku also has electricity resistance so

A good matchup would be 30% Deku vs Enel
He can't hurt him though? He still has elemental intangibility and Izuku has no way to counter it. Being resistant doesn't mean he can punch Enel as if he's solid.

He'd still pass through him.

He can't hurt him though? He still has elemental intangibility and Izuku has no way to counter it. Being resistant doesn't mean he can punch Enel as if he's solid.

He'd still pass through him.
Deku has NPI, remember? He scales to All Might who could punch Number 6 clones that were just clusters of energy

Could work but that Class Z lifting strength is an issue
It's only a possible rating coming from being able to supposedly divert a meteor the size of texas, his Low 7-B rating is Class M.

There's also Low 7-B Saitama and the many Dragon level monsters and heroes in One-Punch Man who are sitting at Low 7-B currently.

Last edited:
What about 30% Deku vs Omni-man?
I think Izuku takes that fight. The Class Z lifting strength is only a possibly rating, which means it can be ignored for versus matches.

What value does OPM's Low 7-Bs scale too?

Well i stopped following when AOF face is fully revealed (where he regenerated btw)
It's funny, but rewind AFO himself actually hasn't done much since then. That was chapter 363, which was back in August 21th.

This goes to show just how much stuff is happening all at once. Since things have progressed in other battlefields, a lot has happened.

Well i stopped following when AOF face is fully revealed (where he regenerated btw)
Ok, so as a TL;DR, within that time to the current time:

Bakugo is getting revived by a sacrifice from Edgeshot

Shigaraki evolved again and bodied everyone

Deku showed up and beat the shit out of Evolved Shigaraki with ease

Kurogiri got set free by Spinner

Kurogiri portaled Toga w/ Twice’s blood to every battlefield and ****** the entire plan up with infinite Twice’s

Kurogiri teleported to Shigaraki and got Monoma to turn off Erasure by dropping Twice Clones on everyone over there

Dabi got teleported to fight Endeavor

Uraraka and Tsu followed Toga and now everyone is trying to stop AFO from getting to Shigaraki as well as take down Toga

AFOShiggy got his shit rocked so bad the original Shigaraki could take back control, though he was already doing it secretly

Gentle and La Brava showed up with Gentle stopping UA from falling and La Brava countering Skeptic’s hacking

Nagant gave us a SubRelativistic (bare minimum) speed feat by sniping Shigaraki from like 200 kilometers away

Shigaraki gave a badass speech and now has his full body back and is in total control

Deku and Shigaraki are now gonna be fighting on the ground

This one doesn't work because we don't know when Nagant exactly fired for the first time she time she shot Tomura.
The most probable explanation is that Nagant reacted to Tomura’s movements and then shot him. The only other explanation is that Nagant predicted Shigaraki’s movements from 600km away in like 10 seconds in advance, which simply isn’t likely (especially considering that Nagant has no previous knowledge of Shigaraki’s antics or anything to predict)

This one doesn't work because we don't know when Nagant exactly fired for the first time she time she shot Tomura.
Agreed.

Who's to say she didn't fire when his hand was 2X higher? We don't see her fire those first two shots, we just see them hit Shigaraki. All we can say is that she noticed him about to touch the ground and fired at his hand before he could touch the ground. But we don't know at what point she fired at him. She could've been in position before he was moving and when she saw him move towards the ground she fired instantly.

He's not making any complex movements, he's just reaching down to the ground. Not that hard to guess where his hand will be when she has far better feats of predicting.

A nice end would be finding Shiggy's hand position before he began moving down, and use that as the distance. Since I HIGHLY doubt she predicted when Shiggy was going to become unfrozen and touch the ground, she had to react to him beginning to move down. So that would be a good low-ball.

Agreed.

Who's to say she didn't fire when his hand was 2X higher? We don't see her fire those first two shots, we just see them hit Shigaraki. All we can say is that she noticed him about to touch the ground and fired at his hand before he could touch the ground. But we don't know at what point she fired at him. She could've been in position before he was moving and when she saw him move towards the ground she fired instantly.

He's not making any complex movements, he's just reaching down to the ground. Not that hard to guess where his hand will be when she has far better feats of predicting.

A nice end would be finding Shiggy's hand position before he began moving down, and use that as the distance. Since I HIGHLY doubt she predicted when Shiggy was going to become unfrozen and touch the ground, she had to react to him beginning to move down. So that would be a good low-ball.
His hand position was on his chest, like his other hand still is. So it would be measuring the distance from his chest to where it is above the ground.

How do you feel about the series so far? If you can summarize your thoughts.
Aplogies for the late reply I've been at work and its been insanely ******* busy today. Anywho well shit I've always loved my hero, been following since before it first aired, I just took an extended break at the final arc but it's been good catching up, I really want to see this bending the laws of reality deku shit lol so I'm catching up from where I left off

Back