• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

id just use direct scaling to shig or izuku rather than far downscaling

doesnt bakugo somewhat scale to shig when accelerating himself with cluster?

If 45% level characters are scaling to Sub-Relativistic, where will the Near-High End characters scale (Mirio, Bakugou, Todoroki)

Baseline Massively Hypersonic+?
They don't even downscale that far down. That's way too far back.

Assuming Sub-Relativistic is fine, they'd just be Sub-Relativistic. They're slower but comparable.

Yeah but 45% Deku barely scales into Sub-Rel (0.018c) so if we downscale them to baseline Sub-Rel, it’s kinda a bit close
Also your scaling is off my friend. The Near High-Ends and those characters don't downscale from 45%, which is slower than incomplete Shigaraki.

Please note any possible changes aren't happening for awhile. We should be waiting to see what other feats we'll get.

This can also be completely destroyed if Horikoshi comes up with a reason why this happened.

Maybe Nagant did get help and was able to get much closer to the flying cage.

Or maybe Nagant will admit that those bullets she fired were faster than anything she's ever done before. Which limits the scaling massively.

@Insert_creative_name_here_12

That's an "issue" even with Hypersonic+ speed.

This can also be completely destroyed if Horikoshi comes up with a reason why this happened.

Maybe Nagant did get help and was able to get much closer to the flying cage.

Or maybe Nagant will admit that those bullets she fired were faster than anything she's ever done before. Which limits the scaling massively.

@Insert_creative_name_here_12

That's an "issue" even with Hypersonic+ speed.
COUGH45% reacted to the bullet mid flight after it took off Shigaraki's hand so people still scale to itCOUGH

True but it’s like even more ridiculous now.
And? Still "ridiculous".

At his current rated speed he'd make it to U.A. in less than 30 seconds. I don't see why it being Sub-Relativistic suddenly makes it bad.

Both of them have the same exact problem. Yeah higher number is worse, but that is worthless. Both of them have the same "issue", being higher doesn't mean anything.

And? Still "ridiculous".

At his current rated speed he'd make it to U.A. in less than 30 seconds. I don't see why it being Sub-Relativistic suddenly makes it bad.

Both of them have the same exact problem. Yeah higher number is worse, but that is worthless. Both of them have the same "issue", being higher doesn't mean anything.
Bro relax I’m just poking fun at it.

holy-shit-holy-cow.gif

And people said I was crazy when I scaled her bullets to Mach 15,000...

Like, actually holy shit.

And these are just the regular bullets. 100% is explicitly implied to be faster than the stronger and faster variants that she used against Overhaul.

Couple that with the fact that 45% scales to this, that 100% is overwhelmingly faster, and that he can stack Fajin AND Gearshift over multiple times, with Gearshift at full power being enough to completely blitz 100%, level opponents...

Dudes. FTL Deku, when?

holy-shit-holy-cow.gif

And people said I was crazy when I scaled her bullets to Mach 15,000...

Like, actually holy shit.

And these are just the regular bullets. 100% is explicitly implied to be faster than the stronger and faster variants that she used against Overhaul.

Couple that with the fact that 45% scales to this, that 100% is overwhelmingly faster, and that he can stack Fajin AND Gearshift over multiple times, with Gearshift at full power being enough to completely blitz 100%, level opponents...

Dudes. FTL Deku, when?
Base Gearshift blitzes Prime AM characters at 2nd Gear. Third and Top Gear are even faster, and then Overdrive is lmao.

So FTL could be coming. Pray for the jet bros to try and intervene and have their lasers reacted to.

Sub relativistic but needs to increase his speed to cross 200km quickly.
To be fair, he was relying on his finger smashes and Fajin to propel himself through the air...

And just seeing how big of a gap there is between this...

my-hero-academia-izuku-midorya.gif

And this...

deku-and-bakugo-detroit-smash-skill-9abjzy29fsu7qxj3.gif

...All I'm trying to say is that his using his Delaware Smashes to propel himself is in no way comparable to him actually kicking off the air or running across 200 km.

I mean, shit. It really shouldn't take that long to cross that much of a distance if even a Weakened All Might could supposedly travel 9 kilometers in one or several seconds. Just goes to show that this is in no way an accurate representation of his speed.

Forgot to state that he's also using his shock waves to propel himself, which, believe it or not, would be much slower than him actually using his legs to travel 200 km.

Back