• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Hatsume: States that her gauntlets aren't on the same level as Izuku's Mid Gauntlets.

Gauntlets: Withstood a direct punch from Complete Shigaraki, who is equal to Prime All Might.

Lady Nagant: Breaks the Mid-Gauntlet with her rifle shot.

Also Lady Nagant: Tears through Complete Shigaraki's arm with her bullet.

Lady Nagant's Bullets > Prime All Might?

To be serious. Lady Nagant's bullets obviously possess high piercing power, they're far stronger than any real bullet. So they're piercing power is even greater. I still think Shiggy's body isn't up to par right now, due to him molting/turning inside out. But I think her showings are still impressive.

@TimmyTurnero

All Might's statement makes no sense with heat or force. All Might doesn't have the senses to feel the heat or gauge the power of Todoroki's flames. The only thing his flames did before that statement was mess with the camera via sheer heat. Which... I guess that's all Endeavor level fire can do? Or maybe he meant the size?

I don't mind removing that reasoning and making War Arc Todoroki possibly 7-A+ via scaling to Nejire. As he was shown comparable to her and AFO stated both of their Quirks were very strong. While Endeavor Agency Arc Todoroki just gets a far higher with Flashfire Fist, for being stronger than his Heatwave.

At least until the High 6-C upgrades where he has direct scaling. Note: Obviously not including Endeavor Agency Arc Todoroki, since we don't really know if Todoroki's flashfire fist is a good as Endeavor's. It's possible his control and compression of his power is much lower. So he'd remain just being far higher

Also I just noticed that Todoroki's Flashfreeze Heatwave was calculated at 129.33 Tons or 8-A. Consistent with the fact he was going to use it against Bakugo's Howitzer.

So Todoroki should be 8-A with his Flashfire Fist in the Endeavor Agency Arc, since it surpasses his Heatwave.

Between this and the Second telling Deku that his gears can't handle 100% when it did, i'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of these people
We don't know if Izuku is using 100%. I wouldn't be surprised if he still isn't using it and when he does his gauntlets just explode. However something inferior to the Mid-Gauntlets, which are inferior to the Full-Gauntlets, withstanding Prime All Might level hits is absurd. Since the Full Gauntlets could only take three hits from 100%.

Note: Izuku's Iron Soles are the real champions here, they've never been shown to break or shatter against any attack.

Edit: Just in case. But if Izuku is revealed to be using 100% and his equipment is fine, obviously we'll just ignore those statements. Feats>Statements.

Last edited:
Between this and the Second telling Deku that his gears can't handle 100% when it did, i'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of these people
I've never really believed in the durability of gear that much. They probably just follow the clothes rule where clothes/costumes don't get destroyed no matter how high-level the fight is. With support gear like Iron-soles, I obviously don't think they are All Might level in sturdiness just cause they have withstood Deku's full power kicks.

I've never really believed in the durability of gear that much. They probably just follow the clothes rule where clothes/costumes don't get destroyed no matter how high-level the fight is. With support gear like Iron-soles, I obviously don't think they are All Might level in sturdiness just cause they have withstood Deku's full power kicks.
The problem in this case is that Horikoshi has them mention as being armor, and has statements of them not being able to withstand something.

Obviously I could ignore it if it isn't mentioned in universe, just rule of cool. Like how Shigaraki's pants magically stay intact against Endeavor/Star's attacks despite his top being destroyed. I feel like Horikoshi just shouldn't have characters make those statements at all. Either that or he's about to reveal some 5D chess level logic soon.

I highly doubt that.

@TimmyTurnero

All Might's statement makes no sense with heat or force. All Might doesn't have the senses to feel the heat or gauge the power of Todoroki's flames. The only thing his flames did before that statement was mess with the camera via sheer heat. Which... I guess that's all Endeavor level fire can do? Or maybe he meant the size?

I don't mind removing that reasoning and making War Arc Todoroki possibly 7-A+ via scaling to Nejire. As he was shown comparable to her and AFO stated both of their Quirks were very strong. While Endeavor Agency Arc Todoroki just gets a far higher with Flashfire Fist, for being stronger than his Heatwave.

At least until the High 6-C upgrades where he has direct scaling. Note: Obviously not including Endeavor Agency Arc Todoroki, since we don't really know if Todoroki's flashfire fist is a good as Endeavor's. It's possible his control and compression of his power is much lower. So he'd remain just being far higher

Also I just noticed that Todoroki's Flashfreeze Heatwave was calculated at 129.33 Tons or 8-A. Consistent with the fact he was going to use it against Bakugo's Howitzer.

So Todoroki should be 8-A with his Flashfire Fist in the Endeavor Agency Arc, since it surpasses his Heatwave.
Makes sense.

As if we have any other choice anyways, we'll wait for the next chapter for an explanation about Nagant harming Shigaraki.
It's not too strange IMO especially if it's some super special strong special move of hers.

Not interested. It's anime only, which means it cannot be used for the profiles. And it'd only scale to Machia in his weaker low morale state. Which no one scales to.
Why do we not scale anime only feats? Although there is a difference between accepting filler and anime canon, we do treat the anime as tertiary canon on this wiki (given that it doesn’t contradict the manga) and Horikoshi supervises the anime iirc

Why do we not scale anime only feats? Although there is a difference between accepting filler and anime canon, we do treat the anime as tertiary canon on this wiki (given that it doesn’t contradict the manga) and Horikoshi supervises the anime iirc
The MHA anime isn't anything special compared to the Naruto anime or Bleach anime. They can be used to support something from the manga, but they cannot be used over the manga. And we can't use feats that are 100% original from the anime. So Machia's feat or any other anime original feat are not usable.

If we have two feats from the manga and anime, the anime can be used to support or figure out something that is unclear in the manga. Like timeframe or a better look at something in order to measure it. As some feats are straight up impossible to calculate in the manga.

The anime being usable unless contradicted by the manga is incorrect, we do not treat it like that. We don't use anime only feats.

This is just a wiki rule regarding these types of thing. Not something special for MHA.

My prediction for the next chapter:

Shigaraki finally can use all of his quirks...and he uses rivetstab once or twice and then the quirk combo all for one did against all might which at most creates a tier 8 feat. Then rest of the chapter is more talk about how everyone is ****** if Shigaraki gets to the ground, with some more flashbacks and the chapter ends with Shigaraki once more saying how bad the hero society is.

Honestly I'm just waiting for OFA to reach some Reactive Evolution point where Deku grows so much stronger and faster that he reaches literally infinite speed. And of course some form of dura neg. Perhaps Black Whip can cut in sub-atomic levels

I just want Deku vs Shiggy to continue in some way and for Shiggy to actually land a blow/do some damage considering he has been getting stomped by Deku so far.

Maybe actually stack some speed quirks or something to react to Gear Shift's speed.

We still don't know how much of the feat is his own strength and how much of it is the air trampoline's so there's that

Shigaraki better use new Quirks.

Istg if he uses Air Cannon or Rivet Stab again, Deku should catch those and shove it up his ass.
Series: "AFO has an almost unlimited amount of quirks, I wonder what kind of quirks he will use"
Horikoshi:
images

NGL the fact that she fired 2 bullets and both hit the target makes me think it was less of a prediction feat and more of a bullet speed feat

Back