• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Yeah my calc heavily lowballed the distance, realistically the bullets would be about Sub-Relativistic based on distance portrayed in the map

Yeah my calc heavily lowballed the distance, realistically the bullets would be about Sub-Relativistic based on distance portrayed in the map
Let me guess, you used supersonic reactions even though Shigaraki has no way of sighting hundreds of miles away or was even looking in that direction.

That being said, the feat is easily in the Mach 1500 range.

The only way this calc could work is if Shigaraki was looking right in Nagant's direction, had superhuman eyesight to recognize her even from hundreds of miles away, and knew she was going to shoot him, but was still blitzed by her bullet.

Shigaraki wasn't even looking at the bullet, he has no way of looking from 500 kilometers away, he doesn't even know where they are coming from.

No reason to use reaction speed.
I thought it was using the speed of him attacking the ground? Shigaraki has been shown to be FTE in an even worse state.

In this chapter, we can see her fire, and have it reach Shigaraki in the middle of moving
I checked, but judging by Shigaraki's hand was located after he was shoot, his hand traveled a farther distance than the 0.16 meters you measured for the previous bullet.

Once the full scans come out, I will also give it a shot.

We don't know when exactly she fired her bullet in that panel.
Given that she shot directly at his hand before impact goes to show this is done after movement, I personally believe she shot after we see him due to his posture. Not much movement was made to indicate he was moving to touch the ground, he was slightly bent over and such so it would only make sense if she shot then.

I checked, but judging by Shigaraki's hand was located after he was shoot, his hand traveled a farther distance than the 0.16 meters you measured for the previous bullet.

Once the full scans come out, I will also give it a shot.
Is there a way to accurately discern how far away Nagant is? It obviously isn’t the full 500 kilometers since the UA structure moved, but my method of angsizing is a huge lowball and I assume there must be a better method

Is there a way to accurately discern how far away Nagant is? It obviously isn’t the full 500 kilometers since the UA structure moved, but my method of angsizing is a huge lowball and I assume there must be a better method
I don’t think UA is moving. In almost every panel we got its sitting in the same spot, outside of japan over the ocean. Even when GC stopped UA from falling they’re still shown to be over the ocean. Is it stated that UA was flying around? The only statement we got was that it’s floating and falling wouldn’t change the distance much.

I don’t think UA is moving. In almost every panel we got its sitting in the same spot, outside of japan over the ocean. Even when GC stopped UA from falling they’re still shown to be over the ocean. Is it stated that UA was flying around? The only statement we got was that it’s floating and falling wouldn’t change the distance much.
That would make sense actually, I don’t recall that UA moved just that it fell

That range is insane.

Also I'm wondering if someone could collect all the hands Shigaraki is loosing after this fight and use them to create some weapons or some shit. Like couldn't Shiggy's bones be used to forge some of the strongest hardest swords, bullets, etc.

That range is insane.

Also I'm wondering if someone could collect all the hands Shigaraki is loosing after this fight and use them to create some weapons or some shit. Like couldn't Shiggy's bones be used to forge some of the strongest hardest swords, bullets, etc.
His discarded fingers aren’t as tough as his actual body. Tbh the full gauntlet is probably tougher than his handgasm.

Does Izuku get Toshinori's Enhanced Senses, too?
Well if we’re being consistent yeah although ngl Might eyes has always been dumb to me

Admittedly, I haven't read Izuku's page since the turn of the century.

To be fair, though, to determine that a human being is flying from 100m away with zero obstructions, barring the light rain, is unremarkable by superhuman standards, considering normal humans can see for up to miles in total.

Shouldn't the ability extend to his Pre-Final Act page, too?

Don't know, does it requires Deku to use Full Cowl 100% to have the same superhuman sense as All Might, or having just 5% is enough?

Back