• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

He wins LS because he possibly did a very clearly hyperbolic feat that is taken seriously. Also he stomps in speed.
it’s “possibly Class Z” so I don’t know if it’s used
Also I kinda assumed we’d do this for a speed equalized match
And the 1.9 megatons is what he tanked with slight damage, something 4x weaker isn’t hurting him.
forgot about that

Should Ryukyu just straight up scale to Class T? She halted Shigaraki’s charge, and he was moving faster than normal which would have meant his charge had more force.

Speaking of south park, if Low 7-B 20/30% is accepted, we can have 30% Deku vs The Stick of Truth/Fractured But Whole characters

I feel like I'm partly responsible seeing as I tend to lean on the more conservative takes in CRTs.
It just doesn't make sense for him to be weaker than Geten, but I agree with the principle of avoiding confidence scaling like that. But still.
And the only justification for him is scaling from Edgeshot in the eventual CRT lol

I feel like I'm partly responsible seeing as I tend to lean on the more conservative takes in CRTs.
It just doesn't make sense for him to be weaker than Geten, but I agree with the principle of avoiding confidence scaling like that. But still.
And the only justification for him is scaling from Edgeshot in the eventual CRT lol
I tried to get him scaling to Geten before, but it was rejected.

I do personally believe Re-Destro and Geten are comparable at the least. But that isn't enough for scaling.

Tbf Geten kinda regards Re-Destro as stronger than him, you can kinda see it in the way that he talks about him. Like how Gigantomachia could casually overpower Geten’s ice, and Geten feared Gigantomachia might be able to beat Destro.

Tbf Geten kinda regards Re-Destro as stronger than him, you can kinda see it in the way that he talks about him. Like how Gigantomachia could casually overpower Geten’s ice, and Geten feared Gigantomachia might be able to beat Destro.
Yes he did, and he attempted to protect Re-Destro from someone he was afraid would beat him. Which could imply Geten>Re-Destro or that they're comparable.

The main thing I believed was Geten's philosophy. That the strength of a person's meta abilities should determine their rank in the world. Since Geten heavily believes in this stuff, I assume that means Re-Destro is stronger than Geten. Since he works under Re-Destro who is his Supreme Commander.

The main thing I believed was Geten's philosophy. That the strength of a person's meta abilities should determine their rank in the world. Since Geten heavily believes in this stuff, I assume that means Re-Destro is stronger than Geten. Since he works under Re-Destro who is his Supreme Commander.
I’d be down for a “possibly 7-A+” ngl

I'm completely missed mentioning the episode.

But it was indeed an fine episode with great music and voice acting. As there are no fights, there was no insane animated moments. But everything looked fine to me and nothing ever looked out of place or off putting. Hawks' backstory is done well and the ending scene with the Todoroki family is great.

Some new content with seeing All Might and Endeavor on screen. Small continuity breaking. Hawks was shocked to see Endeavor "fly" during the fight against Hood. Yet young Keigo witness Endeavor "flying" on TV in this episode. Endeavor's flight was either not well known or he recently figured it out.

Regardless it was nice to see All Might and old costume Endeavor in action again.

This episode covered Chapter 299 and 300. Once again another 2 chapter episode. At this point it's impossible for them to end with the Star and Stripe fight even if they start doing 3 chapters per episode again. And I wouldn't be surprised if next episode will be another 2 chapters as well.

So I'm putting it down that the season end will be either the story of how we all became heroes or Stain's speech to All Might and the rain ending.

I'm completely missed mentioning the episode.

But it was indeed an fine episode with great music and voice acting. As there are no fights there was no insane animated moments. But everything looked fine to me and nothing ever looked out of place or off putting. Hawks' backstory is done well and the ending scene with the Todoroki family is great.

Some new content with seeing All Might and Endeavor on screen. Small continuity breaking. Hawks was shocked to see Endeavor "fly" during the fight against Hood. Yet young Keigo witness Endeavor "flying" on TV in this episode. Endeavor's flight was either not well known or he recently figured it out.

Regardless it was nice to see All Might and old costume Endeavor in action again.

This episode covered Chapter 299 and 300. Once again another 2 chapter episode. At this point it's impossible for them to end with the Star and Stripe fight even if they start doing 3 chapters per episode again. And I wouldn't be surprised if next episode will be another 2 chapters as well.

So I'm putting it down that the season end will be either the story of how we all became heroes or Stain's speech to All Might and the rain ending.
Honestly, given the pace, we’re gonna get Deku leaving UA at like episode 19. That leaves what, 6 episodes for all of Dark Deku? I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it ends in a weird spot, cause that is a lot to get through if they want Uraraka’s speech to be this season.

Unless they want to end it on 1-A finding him? Or even just stop at “you’d never guess he was a hero”?

I really don’t know where we’re gonna end this season

Back