• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Other than in the battle, Deku powering up from 10% to 15% didn't make much difference.
Didn’t 15% partially break through flectturns reflect which 10% could never do, actively clash with flectturn (in a lifting strength way) while 10% never could, dodge flectturns attacks?

Or am I remembering something wrong

@Mazdoesstuff Fair enough.

Also while not relevant. I'd like to point out that Endeavor took attacks from Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki without even flinching in the Endeavor's Mission manga.

Considering the Plus Ultra nature of the scene, Endeavor just tanks a 15/20% smash to his stomach. I always found that impressive for in universe reasons.
Tfw Endeavor, whose quirk doesn’t enhance durability, can consistently withstand getting punched through buildings hard enough to shatter them, and can no-sell punches from a High 7-C character

@Mazdoesstuff Fair enough.

Also while not relevant. I'd like to point out that Endeavor took attacks from Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki without even flinching in the Endeavor's Mission manga.

Considering the Plus Ultra nature of the scene, Endeavor just tanks a 15/20% smash to his stomach. I always found that impressive for in universe reasons.
I think Bakugo didn’t actually hit him, as he’s complaining about it later on. But yeah, he straight up tanked a 20% punch.

Also, here’s a funny thing I’m noticing now that I’m going through Team Up Missions:

Did you guys know that Deku took down a villain that tanked Bakugo’s Howitzer Impact?

In fact, it seems Team Up Missions believe that 20% is equal to Howitzer Impact on at least 2 occasions.

I think Bakugo didn’t actually hit him, as he’s complaining about it later on. But yeah, he straight up tanked a 20% punch.

Also, here’s a funny thing I’m noticing now that I’m going through Team Up Missions:

Did you guys know that Deku took down a villain that tanked Bakugo’s Howitzer Impact?

In fact, it seems Team Up Missions believe that 20% is equal to Howitzer Impact on at least 2 occasions.
Low 7-B Howitzer?

Interesting

Low 7-B 20% Deku

Of course I’m gonna need to ask for scans (for later usage) or it didn’t happen

This makes two members of the Big Three 8-A in their first key, and will be 7-A/High 6-C in their second key.

While Mirio remains 8-B, since he's noticeably weak in terms of power output when it comes to the higher tier character.

This makes two members of the Big Three 8-A in their first key, and will be 7-A/High 6-C in their second key.

While Mirio remains 8-B, since he's noticeably weak in terms of power output when it comes to the higher tier character.
Mirio being forced to watch as everyone gets taken out because he’s literally not strong enough to do anything cements this further.

Oh yeah also
Should Deku's loss against Luchi be removed? iirc it was done when Lucci had the LS advantage so deku could use blackwhip and stuff but now it's shifted, and blackwhip is one of the instant GG cards he has against people with that much of an AP difference (Over 3x for base Lucci)

First off, use the spoiler tag.
Shiggy is not moving at full speed, I hope you realize that. He was visibly shown to be fragile and was trembling as he reached down. Literally seconds ago he was incapable of moving, her bullets do not blitz Prime All Might level characters, that'd be a disaster scaling wise since 45% Izuku can react to her bullets with Danger Sense. Enough to catch them and even kick them away.

45%>Incomplete Shiggy>Complete Shiggy>Nagant's Bullet? Despite the fact that Prime All Might level speed is faster than her bullets at max speed?

I highly doubt you got that with normal human speed or something.

First off, use the spoiler tag.
Shiggy is not moving at full speed, I hope you realize that. He was visibly shown to be fragile and was trembling as he reached down. Literally seconds ago he was incapable of moving, her bullets do not blitz Prime All Might level characters, that'd be a disaster scaling wise since 45% Izuku can react to her bullets with Danger Sense. Enough to catch them and even kick them away.

45%>Incomplete Shiggy>Complete Shiggy>Nagant's Bullet? Despite the fact that Prime All Might level speed is faster than her bullets at max speed?

I highly doubt you got that with normal human speed or something.
I didn’t use Shigaraki’s full speed, even if I were to use like peak human it would still be Massively Hypersonic. I used subsonic

I agree that Shigaraki was weakened though

Its good to see my poor attempt of a calc has lead to some upgrades, now all we have to do is talk about Fatgums absorption.

Is there a reason we don’t scale the spear to the amount of punches he take?

Back