• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Though honestly that makes it weird because they portray Uraraka in her old outfit when she should have her jets and grapple hook at this point.

It’s also inconsistent with whether Bakugo has his winter gear on or not as well, cause some of the moments are definitely after winter is over since he’s using his normal gear.

I meant during which arc in the main story 😭
Unknown. Logically it would be after Chapter 2, which is when they intern with Hawks. Which means this takes place after the Endeavor Agency Arc.

Though I noticed some weird things. Uraraka is in her old costume but Izuku is using Air Force Gloves and Iron Soles. Todoroki is in his third outfit, the one before the Liberation War Arc. The same as Heroes Rising and World Heroes Mission. Also Mineta is in his new costume as well. However this is common across the manga.

All Might saves a kid from villains and is acting like a Hero. But Izuku states he cannot use his muscle form for long because of a fight he had. Basically he goes buff for a minute and goes back down to skinny. And All Might states what he did wasn't his Quirk, which means he just punched out a villain and scared them away.

There's no way this take place before the Joint Training Arc, this is clearly after. Since the previous chapter showed them with Hawks, it should be after the Endeavor Agency. Not unless we're assuming we went back to before the Endeavor Agency but after the Joint Training Arc for this one chapter.

However due to the goofy nature of this one shot. And how the kid or the villains didn't know who All Might was. The villains just ran because he was a hero in general. And the kid doesn't even know what a Hero is, so they explain it to him. This seems like a special chapter to introduce the characters and their Quirks.

Like why are All Might and Izuku running around the city helping random people? All Might should be retired at this point and shouldn't be doing this. He didn't just run into the kid either, he's in his full costume. Considering this is just a bonus chapter from the main story, I wouldn't be surprised if this one shot isn't canon.

Unknown. Logically it would be after Chapter 2, which is when they intern with Hawks. Which means this takes place after the Endeavor Agency Arc.

Though I noticed some weird things. Uraraka is in her old costume but Izuku is using Air Force Gloves and Iron Soles. Todoroki is in his third outfit, the one before the Liberation War Arc. The same as Heroes Rising and World Heroes Mission. Also Mineta is in his new costume as well. However this is common across the manga.

All Might saves a kid from villains and is acting like a Hero. But Izuku states he cannot use his muscle form for long because of a fight he had. Basically he goes buff for a minute and goes back down to skinny. And All Might states what he did wasn't his Quirk, which means he just punched out a villain and scared them away.

There's no way this take place before the Joint Training Arc, this is clearly after. Since the previous chapter showed them with Hawks, it should be after the Endeavor Agency. Not unless we're assuming we went back to before the Endeavor Agency but after the Joint Training Arc for this one chapter.

However due to the goofy nature of this one shot. And how the kid or the villains didn't know who All Might was. The villains just ran because he was a hero in general. And the kid doesn't even know what a Hero is, so they explain it to him. This seems like a special chapter to introduce the characters and their Quirks.

Like why are All Might and Izuku running around the city helping random people? All Might should be retired at this point and shouldn't be doing this. He didn't just run into the kid either, he's in his full costume. Considering this is just a bonus chapter from the main story, I wouldn't be surprised if this one shot isn't canon.
It’s so strange cause the other bonus chapters, 3.1 and 3.3, are clearly serious and focused. This one is just goofy and doesn’t make a ton of sense with character designs and plot points all over the place.

Only other evidence I suppose for 20% and Howitzer being comparable is when they both hit that one villain in chapter 2, which implies they’re the same power, but eh.

It’s so strange cause the other bonus chapters, 3.1 and 3.3, are clearly serious and focused. This one is just goofy and doesn’t make a ton of sense with character designs and plot points all over the place.

Only other evidence I suppose for 20% and Howitzer being comparable is when they both hit that one villain in chapter 2, which implies they’re the same power, but eh.
The kid and villains can just be weird. Also Izuku mentions that he's with All Might as part of a special lesson. Seems like All Might participates in the Team-Up Mission program as well. That would explain why All Might is running around as a hero, he's teaching Izuku. He probably shouldn't be doing any fights.

Just couldn't help himself when he saw a child in danger.

The costume designs are strange in Team-Up Chapters. Uraraka is always in her old outfit for some reason, despite Izuku being in his Delta Costume.

Deku should be allowed to use all of his percentages in his Final Act key, and I’m tired of saying he can’t.
I do not want to have a giant list on his profile. This is what you want?

8-B, higher with 5%, far higher with 8%, High 7-C with 10%, higher with 15%, far higher with 20%, even higher with 30%, 7-A with 45%, and far higher with 100%

Logically there is no reason why you cannot have Izuku use his lower percentages in versus threads, though his durability is still going to be higher. Also I may or may not have a found a reason for base Izuku's durability to scale to his 10% AP. Meaning Base Izuku would be 8-B with High 7-C durability.

I do not want to have a giant list on his profile. This is what you want?

8-B, higher with 5%, far higher with 8%, High 7-C with 10%, higher with 15%, far higher with 20%, even higher with 30%, 7-A with 45%, and far higher with 100%

Logically there is no reason why you cannot have Izuku use his lower percentages in versus threads, though his durability is still going to be higher. Also I may or may not have a found a reason for base Izuku's durability to scale to his 10% AP. Meaning Base Izuku would be 8-B with High 7-C durability.
No where near the worst profile on the wiki for that sort of thing, and honestly, makes him very unique.

He should at least have a note saying he can use his prior percentages somewhere.

Well that sounds like it’s going to kill any 8-B matches he could have. Fun.
Note: Izuku attacks Flect at 10% but turns his Quirk off at the moment of impact, to see if that would get by his Reflect. It doesn't work and Base Izuku gets sent flying by Flect. This was at 10% and he lowered down to his base. Meaning Izuku was alright with taking the 10% recoil in base.

And withstood being hit by that reflected energy. Meaning Base Izuku has comparable durability to 10%.

I don't mind the look of Final Act Deku getting all his percentages, even if it's a bit cluttered. But that's because I'm slowly revising a page that's even more cluttered than it.
I also get why it's not there considering Deku never really uses percentages below 30% by that time. I know y'all just want 5% Deku with all quirks beating people in matches.

So is the gang baseline Low 7-B with the maidens at 2.16 megatons because of Monstra
As the person who revised that monstra calc no
Maidens scale to like 3. something something, scaling to Salem who scales to a singular tempest grimm and 7 of them created a 7-A storm so salem's 7-B from Result/7 and that results gets / 5 and becomes the maiden's AP

But non maidens yeah baseline low 7-B, baseline G

edit: Parrently storm isnt being used anymore
So yeah 2.16
edit of the edit: Monstra also seems to be in contention?
I'll be blown away if that's deleted

As the person who revised that monstra calc no
Maidens scale to like 3. something something, scaling to Salem who scales to a singular tempest grimm and 7 of them created a 7-A storm so salem's 7-B from Result/7 and that results gets / 5 and becomes the maiden's AP

But non maidens yeah baseline low 7-B, baseline G

edit: Parrently storm isnt being used anymore
So yeah 2.16
edit of the edit: Monstra also seems to be in contention?
I'll be blown away if that's deleted
Monstra pack about to hit different.

High 7-C Maidens here we come.

I don't mind the look of Final Act Deku getting all his percentages, even if it's a bit cluttered. But that's because I'm slowly revising a page that's even more cluttered than it.
I thought it’d be fine because ******* Luffy’s exists and god damn does it have a Whole lot
I also get why it's not there considering Deku never really uses percentages below 30% by that time. I know y'all just want 5% Deku with all quirks beating people in matches.
Well maybe I do
Monstra pack about to hit different.

High 7-C Maidens here we come.
AS THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT CALC
I don’t even agree with it’s existence, it’s a “city” level creature that apparently did nearly no damage to the country side, even with Bakugou’s tornado thing, his was dust and smoke so it’s expected not to do much physical damage, but goddamn Monstra is a whole ass whale.
I made it just because there was an already wanked version which would put them at City+

Question: why is the scan for Shoto having Flashfire Fist put in his Endeavor Agency key and not the Joint Training key? When, y’know, he was stated to have that level of power and was going to use it but was stopped?

Last edited:
Honestly?

His AP is 1.9 Megatons now

If 30% gets up’d to be >>>550 kilotons I see no reason why we cant through them at each other (TV Omni man needs that AP advantage my guy cause he ain’t winning any other category against Deku)
He wins LS because he possibly did a very clearly hyperbolic feat that is taken seriously. Also he stomps in speed.

And the 1.9 megatons is what he tanked with slight damage, something 4x weaker isn’t hurting him.

Correct if I'm wrong but applying the new 400 kilotons Hypersonic+ calc and the Team up Missions feat would result in this:

"Large Town level with 10% (As powerful as Dynamight during the Endeavor Agency, who claimed he has to grit his teeth to keep from falling behind), Large Town level+ with 15% (Broke through Flect Turn's Reflect, a feat that his 10% was unable to perform), Small City level with 20% (Defeated a villain that could survive Dynamight's Howitzer Impact)"

"Hypersonic+ with 10% (Vastly superior to his 8% speed. Comparable to Dynamight), High Hypersonic with 15% (Could somewhat keep up with Flect Turn, when his 10% was easily outpaced), higher with 20% (Faster than previous percentages)"

Correct if I'm wrong but applying the new 400 kilotons Hypersonic+ calc and the Team up Missions feat would result in this:

"Large Town level with 10% (As powerful as Dynamight during the Endeavor Agency, who claimed he has to grit his teeth to keep from falling behind), Large Town level+ with 15% (Broke through Flect Turn's Reflect, a feat that his 10% was unable to perform), Small City level with 20% (Defeated a villain that could survive Dynamight's Howitzer Impact)"

"Hypersonic+ with 10% (Vastly superior to his 8% speed. Comparable to Dynamight), High Hypersonic with 15% (Could somewhat keep up with Flect Turn, when his 10% was easily outpaced), higher with 20% (Faster than previous percentages)"
That's a pretty big W ngl.

Believe so

Back