• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

It needs to happen ASAP
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="26055562" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.78771" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/standing-her...n-vs-armstrong-senator-armstrong-gif-26055562">Standing Here I Realize Standing Here I Realize Meme GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/standing+here+i+realize-gifs">Standing Here I Realize GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Rappa v Giganto

My iPad truly does hate me

Y'know, I'm absolutely loving the fact that all of these half-hearted villains are returning to help out Izuku and co. against Tomura as newborn heroes, but we still have a fully rejuvenated All For One, a Himiko-Twice, and an invigorated Dabi all in one place going up against a wounded Endeavor, a wounded Hawks (jobber), and the Jobbers of 1-A (jobbers).

I really hope Horikoshi is planning on having the two battles clash with one another in the end, because the lack of attention the latter is having is disgusting.
Captain Celebrity and The Skycrawler showing up is a possible plot point I'd die on. Koichi has history with both Endeavor and AFO, him meeting Endeavor again and meeting AFO for the first time would be amazing. Captain Celebrity has to come with Koichi, and he's one of the strongest American heroes.

Right now the only thing holding back Prime All For One is Hawks without any weapons, do you honestly believe he'd last for over a minute... Excluding monologues? Dabi and Endeavor are going at it, so he has no assistance there. The students will likely be focused on Toga, though how they stop her is anyone's guess.

Do we know where the real Toga is in all of this? God the idea of Monoma copying Twice's Quirk and doubling himself is amazing yet horrifying. I do not need 1000+ Monoma's complaining about Class 1-A and how much better 1-B is in comparison. I doubt he can, but someone needs to save them from that pile.

We still haven't even gotten a good look at the Gigantomachia battle ground or Aoyama & Fat Gum vs Kunieda. We still have a lot of story left here.

Chisaki coming back likely means his goons will follow his command, as a way of "apologizing" so he can see his boss again. The eight bullets return to help out will be weird but interesting, imagine Mirio having to meet and interact with Nemoto.

Rappa holds off his battle with Kirishima to deal with the villains and possibly awakened Machia? I doubt all of this will happen, but there are a lot of possibilities here.

Well we already have an issue, tornadoes are not drills.
I only compared its velocity to that of a drill because the mass is clearly moving at a high rotational velocity. In reality, it’s not a Tornado either, it’s a giant spinning mass. I believe it would be safe to compare it to a drill

And that's not even dirt, it's just the smoke of his explosions what we see spinning.
Could we use any kind of density here? Might try a serious version of it myself, though not by calculating the spinning speed and rotational kinetic energy. I can use a higher quality scans and move frame by frame. Would air density work here or no?

To be honest I'm mostly focused speed here, but the KE results could be good. Also is that way of finding the tornado's size fine, using the cave's height I mean?

And that's not even dirt, it's just the smoke of his explosions what we see spinning.
According to the wired.UK Smoke is denser than air, only floating up because it’s hot.

Idk if there’s something more credible but the only other thing I could find was Cigar smoke density of 1180 +/- 113 kg/m3

i used two ends, one being dust and the other dirt because we visually see it suck up dust from the area
Yes I see dust particles in the air, but just like the Howitzer Impact against Shoto, the dark smoke of the tornado comes from his explosions.
Could we use any kind of density here? Might try a serious version of it myself, though not by calculating the spinning speed and rotational kinetic energy. I can use a higher quality scans and move frame by frame. Would air density work here or no?
Air density should be fine.
To be honest I'm mostly focused speed here, but the KE results could be good. Also is that way of finding the tornado's size fine, using the cave's height I mean?
I don't see the issue, but you would have to take into account that the center of the tornado is gonna be spinning like 4 times slower than the edges.

I don't think it's worth it, tornadoes are really weak.

I don't see the issue, but you would have to take into account that the center of the tornado is gonna be spinning like 4 times slower than the edges.

I don't think it's worth it, tornadoes are really weak.
Google won’t give me a ******* rps of tornados.

Its just telling me it travels on average 10-20 mph

Yes I see dust particles in the air, but just like the Howitzer Impact against Shoto, the dark smoke of the tornado comes from his explosions.
I didn’t know explosions generated smoke on their own, I assumed ot was dust from the air, im no physician so my bad.

People sleep on Bakugou here for some reason

I deadass think that Bakugou can defeat every character in the verse besides Deku and Shigaraki. He high diffs Prime All Might and AFO and low diffs anyone below those two

People sleep on Bakugou here for some reason

I deadass think that Bakugou can defeat every character in the verse besides Deku and Shigaraki. He high diffs Prime All Might and AFO and low diffs anyone below those two
Star and Stripe wrecks Bakugo

Back