• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I don’t actually think Deku will save Shigaraki
He'll save him, but he isn't becoming a hero or a good guy who'll be remorseful and wanting to atone or something. Highly doubt that.

He'll be saved from AFO without a doubt, but Shigaraki will have to choose what to do after that. Though he has limited choices.

People also clowning on Tanjiro's sympathy towards Demons as if a certain green boy isn't about to save someone that's a thousand times worse than any KNY Demon not named Muzan 💀
And that's why Denji my favorite shonen MC. No sympathy, no remorse, no honor, no nothing. He doesn't give a shit about your grand goals or sob backstory, stand between his daily living and he'll immediately resort to killing

Did your proposal got through? Is 8% 41 or 49 tones. Either way take your time, no need to rush anything 👍
Worst case scenario I'll bring it up in the thread.

Unless I'm really dumb here, 49 Tons should be good enough. I've seen other explosion calcs do the same thing and are accepted and used. Even in MHA.

Did your proposal got through? Is 8% 41 or 49 tones. Either way take your time, no need to rush anything 👍
I have asked members of the calc group and they say that only the highest value takes presedence, meaning we can only use 41 tons.

I have asked members of the calc group and they say that only the highest value takes presedence, meaning we can only use 41 tons.
So my Howitzer Calc needs to be evaluated again? Now 113 Tons of TNT.

God there are so many calcs I need to change now.

Won't the Star and Stripe missile calc get "hit" by this as well? A very small downgrade, but still something?

Last edited:
What does that bump the Star & Stripe down to? Please don't tell me it's out of High 6-C
Still Low 6-B.

The cloud split alone is 2.92 Teratons of TNT, so even ignoring everything else it'd be barely changed. Single missile would be 292 Gigatons of TNT.

Still Low 6-B.

The cloud split alone is 2.92 Teratons of TNT, so even ignoring everything else it'd be barely changed. Single missile would be 292 Gigatons of TNT.
Thank god, first the cloud formula change and now this, that S&S feat just cant catch a break

And now I need to manually change every single use of the number in the pre-revision thread I've been making.

Going all the way down from 3.13 Teratons to 3.11 Teratons. The tragedy is real.
Nah I'm telling you, it's still 3.13 teratons, the explosion calc was just there as filler apparently.

Look like the top tier is still fine but looks like we ain't getting 8-B+ through upscaling anytime soon

Look like the top tier is still fine but looks like we ain't getting 8-B+ through upscaling anytime soon
Yeah no upscaling, gap too big.

Transformed Chimera's the only one who technically can, since the gap is basically the same as his current gap with High 8-C+ to 8-B.

By the looks of the dorms system, it must've taken place post Kamino. Also Instinctive reaction for Kirishima?

Mentioning Shoto's Flashfreeze Heatwave. I'm not against or for a 7-A+ rating, as it didn't match 100%'s full power, but I think downscaling maybe fine. We know Izuku's smashes get weaker when his limbs break, and Cementoss, who is 7-A+ now, also blocked the attack. The two attacks didn't directly clash.

Also Shoto's Flashfire Fist attack, which is on par with Endeavor's, is stated to be stronger than his Flashfreeze Heatwave. So both have to be lower than 100%. Or we end up with Endeavor being stronger than 100% and Weakened All Might, if we say Flashfreeze Heatwave = 100% Smash.

There's also this calc for Shoto's Flashfreeze Heatwave. IDK what end is accepted, but if the 7-A+ stuff falls through this should work. Low-End would be worthless though.

Back